Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Yaer 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Not started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well so far as I know, the rules say that if you can't select any of your opponent's monsters as an attack target, you can attack them directly (Check ruling for the legedary fisherman)...

Seriously!? I hade no idea about that! Is that acceptable in this situation then? If not, then I'm just plain out of ideas.

Just to remind you, i checked the writing on the card that stops you from attacking.... acording what i have learned from rulings i say that you can attack directly while there is nothing but necromancers on opponent's side of the field. Now continue.

You mean it?! Alright! We may have a chance yet!

First off MortalKombatSmoke, you can't JUST discard a card that is in play. You need to destroy it. Unfortunatly, Rosies deck contains no spell and trap destroy cards. it only protects monsters that she owns and restors her life. So, I don't know. I mean if you want to destroy your own card, that would be great, I could get down with that.

Your cards don't suck man, they just need to, how should I say this...................power down on the effects? maybe thats not the right term for it but it's the closest thing I can come up with. But no dude, your cards are sweat as all heck can be. Just make them more 1, understandable like that mishap with your Knight of Black, and 2 make them at least have a down side effect.

He won't kill him Ty lol. This Shadow Game he's doing is different from the rest. It doesn't do anything permanent.

And yes, anyone that can see Duel Spirits, should be noticing that Xerian has started a Shadow Game, and the Spirits should be fully knowledgeable of what one is.

Jeno: I see a problem. Discard means that the you discard a card from your hand and send it to the Graveyard. Some cards, like Effect Veiler, use this. However, destroyed means that it was defeated in battle and send to the Graveyard. So Im pretty sure Magical Thorn would not work right now. Also, Mister Fantastic cannot be destroyed in battle, so Im pretty sure Sakeretsu wouldnt work...

Oh, and I have something to counter against it, so I just wanted to know if I should use it or not.

Archived