Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Yaer 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Not started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

Jeno: I see a problem. Discard means that the you discard a card from your hand and send it to the Graveyard. Some cards, like Effect Veiler, use this. However, destroyed means that it was defeated in battle and send to the Graveyard. So Im pretty sure Magical Thorn would not work right now. Also, Mister Fantastic cannot be destroyed in battle, so Im pretty sure Sakeretsu wouldnt work...

Oh, and I have something to counter against it, so I just wanted to know if I should use it or not.

Sorry to bud in, but "Destroyed by battle" means destroyed by a monster with higher attack. I looked at theduel and Mister Fantastic would be destroyed because Sakuretsu Armor would be "Destroying it by a card effect"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: jordan xenon

Dorm Choice:Relinquished Navy

Deck Name: D.D Dimension

Duel disk: Kaiba corp mass produced duel disk

apperance: Short brown hair with brown eyes. wears glasses and is of a slightly below average hight for age. wears casual clothing.

Personality: very quiet and timid but will try and stand up for people where possible. loves to duel.

Bio: from the age of ten he has been studying phisics and enjoys the subject very much. he also loves dueling but at the school he grew up in dueling was not widley acceped and was considdered wierd, it caused him to not able to duel. becuase of this and his love of dueling he decided to go to the new duel academy, while still learning phisics via textbooks and the like.

Other: Has a duel spirit named razor lizzard and hates card games on motercycles

Name: Azuki Magenta

Dorm Choice: Reliquished Navy

Deck Name: Flamesworn (actual deck, meaning I....crap, more research!)

[spoiler=Deck List]

Monsters

Flamvell Magician

Flamvell Firedog

Flamvell Poun

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress

Wulf, Lightsworn Beast

Celestia, Lightsworn Angel

Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior

Jain, Lightsworn Paladin

Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter

Honest

Judgment Dragon

Necro Gardna

Plaguespreader Zombie

Spells

Rekindling

Solar Recharge

Pot of Avarice

Charge of the Light Brigade

Lightning Vortex

Foolish Burial

Traps

Beckoning Light

Trap Dustshoot

Duel Disk: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/41/16433865.png

Appearance:http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6760/azuki.jpg

Personality: Quick witted, tends to keep to herself, during battle is confident, risky and daring.

Bio: Azuki is an orphan, living on the streets since the age of 3. She was very badly treated for being a street urchin, and was bashed up on a regular basis. At the age of 5, she found a set of cards, an entire deck as a matter of fact. She wasn't very good to start with, and was bullied further because of her amatuer skills. But she soon rose through the street duelist ranks, but was still bullied none the less. When she found a Duel Disk she had to defend it from the other street urchins, not an easy task. Finally, at the age of 16, she was noticed by Star Duel Academy, which offered academical promise, and the chance to get away from the evil people she shared the streets with.

Other: N/A

Archived