Yu-Gi-Oh: Star Duel Academy Yaer 1: The Beginning [PG -16] [ Accepting via OOC][Not started][Co-Hosted by TotalObelisk and ty9239]

So I think I'm going to come up with a Mage Type deck set for later in my storyline. Anyone want to pitch me ideas for pics? I already tried Google, Photobucket, and Deviant Art.

Maybe not pics but I've made some cards that would fit well in a Mage Deck that you might be interested in

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok ty we can duel but please tell me yur time zone and what time you can be at computer.

My time zone is Eastern. On a day when I have school, usually around 5:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M. On a day without school, it varies.

Oh, and can we wait until I get done with my duel with Jenofresh?

WHAAA!!! *pulls hair* DAMN! My computer still won't start! I won't get any news on it until friday...

.............................................................................I can't believe it. Why is life cruel to people?? WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A DESCENT DUEL WITH OUT ANY PROBLEMS!?!?!?!? At this rate, we may as well call our tag duel a draw for now.

@ 14Henderson7: The duel is not going so well for us but I may of found a way out of it. Not all to sure that it will work but I got to hope that the random card generator comes to our favor.

@ ty9239: Well.....sigh. I just hope that he can get it fixed 100%. I mean, it is his turn and we have all been dying to finish the tag duel. I've never had so much fun in one before so I at least want it to be memorable.

Archived