Jay Jay's Card Template [Shop]

Okay, since so many people have asked, I've decided to sell my Template. The fee is 500 Points. Too much? Well don't buy. I worked on this Template for a long time. If you would like to buy, pm me or post here. After, I'll PM you the link. Remember to send points.

Update: Now, you can pay an extra 50 Points (550) for the Deluxe Package!

Rules:

●All YCM rules apply.

●If you did not pay, you are not allowed to use my Template. In ANY way. This includes editing it.

●If I send you a link, you may not share it. I will have a list of people can use this Template.

●You must give credit. Credits in Sig will suffice.

●This Item can only be sold in this Shop! If there is a different shop, I will request immediate lock.

●Once you'd paid, you may use/edit the Template as you wish.

●Anyone who helps me edit the Template for the better will get it for free.

Requirements:

Photoshop (Idk what version. It works for mine, and it's pretty old. You shouldn't have a problem.)

Features:

●Template is 500x730. Much bigger than any other Yu-Gi-Oh Template. It brings out the image with much better detail.

●4 Fonts, including fonts very similar to the original TCG Lore Font.

●Cards look much more Epic.<--- *Vaguely stated*

●Gold Ultra Rare included + since it's Photoshop, you can edit it as you wish.

●Beautifully Structured and made easy for anyone with a mind.

●Card Attributes are in Japanese, which makes card look cooler. Also, since it's in Photoshop, you may type in Foreign Languages.

●20 Beautiful Pictures are included in the Template for you to use freely.

●Supports nearly every Card Type.

The Deluxe Package Features:

●Supports Dark Synchros and Vanilla

●In addition, it supports Legendary Dragon Skin and Slifer (red) skin.

●27 New Images. Very beautiful.

●Edited and recolored some of the Card Skins to look more realistic.

●Added Divine Attribute. In addition, edited the other Attributes to make them more realistic.

●Added Custom Circulation.

●Other minor edits.

[spoiler=Example]

examplepm.jpg

*This Image is one of the 20 images available*

Members who are allowed to use Template. If you are not on this list, you may not use the Template in ANY way. If you paid, and you are not in this list, please PM me.

Members:

● .Kan (A.K.A Zeaux)

● JoshIcy

● Laevatein

● Cursed Reaction

● Wardek the Scary Vampire

● JG.

● Yu-Gi-Oh 5D`S

● Xander Royce

● Essence

● CursdShiva

● Galaxy (Now known as -.-)

● .:Blu:.

● Kaisu

● .Tsubaki

● ¡Smesh!

● LeoMence

[spoiler=How to use]

First of all, you need to put all the fonts I sent you to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

This will allow you to use these fonts.

Here are the fonts for each Text Layer:

Text Layers

Card Name: MatrixBook Font- 36 pt (with Small Caps on) OR Matrix Regular Small Caps Font - 40 Pt (can work with or without Small Caps, though they will always be Small Caps). To change the Width of the Name, use the Character Window (T with horizontal arrows). To find the Character Window go to Window+Character.

Card Lore: MatrixBook Font- 12,13, or 14 pt depending on the size of the effect. This one requires Small Caps off.

Serial Number (#)/Card Creator (Kazuki Takahashi)/ SET ID: All these are Matrix Regular Small Caps Font - 15 pt. You can edit them freely.

Circulation: The file I sent you had 3 different types of Circulation used by real cards (1st Edition, Limited Edition, and Duel Terminal). DO NOT EDIT THEM! In fact, it's best to make them an Image File. If you want to make your own Circulation, make it Matrix Regular Small Caps Font - 15 pt.

For Spell Trap Cards:

Spell/Trap Type: I've made 4 Text Layers. 2 for Normal Spell and Trap Cards (without Icon) and 2 for Special Spell and Trap Cards (with Icon). Again, DO NOT EDIT THEM! It's best to make them an Image File. There are 6 icons (Field, Counter, etc.). Use these with the Layers Labeled Spell/Trap With Icon. You must only have 1 Icon checked (shown). All the others must be hidden.

For Monsters:

Type/Effect: This Text Layer is Matrix - 26 pt (Make Sure Small Caps is on). This is also 90% Height. You need to understand a few things about this text layer. First of all, the " / " in between the Type and effect is 90% Width. The spaces on each side are 50% width. The spaces at the end of each side (next to "[" and "]") are also 50% Width. In addition, the "[" and "]" are -1 pt down (The option below Height). I put 2 Layers for this. One is Titled [ Type / Effect ] which is used by standard Effect monster and the other is [ Type / Synchro / Effect ] which is for Synchros and Fusion monsters.

ATK/DEF: MatrixBoldSmallCaps Font - 22 pt. You can edit it as you please.

Image Layers

Card Type: At the bottom of the Layer Windows is the Card Type Skin. You can check for updates in the next spoiler.

Card Attribute: For Spell and Trap Cards, the Attribute is on the Card Skin. For monsters, there are 6 attributes labeled. You may only have 1 checked at a time.

Level: I put 2 Level Layers. The 2nd one should always be Hidden. DO NOT EDIT THE 2nd ONE! The first one is for editing. Use the Marquee Tool (M) to cut off stars to choose a level. Once you're done with that Card or Level, you can delete that layer, copy the 2nd layer and paste it again to make a new level.

Images: I've supplied 20 images for you to use freely. You may use all of them. To get a new image, you copy it onto Photoshop, edit it so it's about the same dimensions (a square) and then copy it onto the card. The Image must be 362x364 or larger. (for some reason, the White Image is 362x363, you may edit that). If it's too big, press Ctrl+T to freely edit the size till it fits onto the Card. For Spells and Traps, the size is 363x365.

Icons: See Spell/Trap Type.

Card Border+Sticker: Uncheck the Gold Borders to make it a Regular Rarity. Regular Borders must ALWAYS be on. Stickers are generally Golden. If you turn off the Style, it becomes Silver. Stickers must always be on.

[spoiler=FAQ]

Q.I. How do I Save?

A.I. You save by going File+Save As. Give it a name and save the Image as a JPEG/JPG/PNG.

Q.II. How do I upload?

A.II. You upload by going to an upload site like http://imageshack.us/ . Click Browse and open your image. Then upload and get the URL for the Image.

Q.III. Why does Template cost so much?

A.III. Because I want to be the #1 Points Collector. Got a problem with that?

Q.IV. I don't have Photoshop! What do I do?

A.IV. Use YCM or MSE. The Template requires Photoshop. Some people use GIMP but it doesn't work as well. You can buy Photoshop or download it online (if you find a site).

Q.V. The file you sent me doesn't work! What do I do?

A.V. PM me. Depending on the problem, I may or may not be of any help. Sometimes its just you being an idiot.

If you have any more questions, ask!

[spoiler=Attention Duelists! My hair says: "There are no Updates"]

Update page is empty.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

Finally!

Yes, now I'm glad that that I sold something to Alfred-Ken biggrin.gif!

Now with my stack of points, I'd love to buy! I've tested that .psds work on GIMP so should have no problem. Sending points now.

Finally i can acess to this template. Also this topic may be in Tutorials, anyways, once i get 500 points i can get it. And.... can we post our made cards with this template in the cards sections?

Edit: Wait a second, i have 500 points. I'll send them.

Finally!

Yes, now I'm glad that that I sold something to Alfred-Ken biggrin.gif!

Now with my stack of points, I'd love to buy! I've tested that .psds work on GIMP so should have no problem. Sending points now.

YOU LITTLE BASTARD! That thing didn't even have editable text!

I'm buying Jay.

You cannot pay with reps, its NEVER been allowed in Graphics.

MOVED TO TUTORIALS.

It's not a "cost". The cost is 500 Points (which I'm positive is allowed.) People can Rep me and I may decrease the cost, but if that's not allowed, I won't do it.

Also, you get 100 points for repping someone, so people can afford the template. It's not required to rep me. It's just suggested.

1 more thing. Why did you move? It's a Shop, not a Tutorial. People buy the Template.

you get 100 points for repping someone

1 more thing. Why did you move? It's a Shop, not a Tutorial. People buy the Template.

Bolded : You get 15 points for repping someone. If someone reps you, you get +100 points

Italicized : Templates always go to Tutorials. Always

Archived