Jay Jay's Card Template [Shop]

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Template is 500x730. Much bigger than any other Yu-Gi-Oh Template. It brings out the image with much better detail.

This is false advertisement, mine is much bigger!!!111 And free!!111[/shameless plug]

In all seriousness, this looks great, my template currently requires a lot more knowledge about image editing than yours does, and you put a lot more effort into the editing of the card than I did. You can see a lot of stretches on mine, lol.

I don't really have a lot of points at the moment, so I can't really buy it, but I'd love to try it when I do.

This is false advertisement, mine is much bigger!!!111 And free!!111[/shameless plug]

In all seriousness, this looks great, my template currently requires a lot more knowledge about image editing than yours does, and you put a lot more effort into the editing of the card than I did. You can see a lot of stretches on mine, lol.

I don't really have a lot of points at the moment, so I can't really buy it, but I'd love to try it when I do.

Your template dont even... no one can edit the text in your template. No text layer on yours.

Your template dont even... no one can edit the text in your template. No text layer on yours.

That's what I meant with mine needing more image editing skills at the moment. Also, I do plan to include text layers in a later release, right now I'm editing it with Pain.NET, as that's what I'm used too, and it doesn't allow text layers.

Alright guys, I'm almost done with the Deluxe Template Package and will upload later. I will decide how to hand it out later (Free or moar money). In the meantime, I've removed the Update Page.

The Deluxe Package Includes:

-Dark Synchros and Vanilla

-In addition, it supports Legendary Dragon Skin and Slifer (red) skin.

-27 New Images. Very beautiful.

-Edited and recolored some of the Card Skins to look more realistic.

-Added Divine Attribute. In addition, edited the other Attributes to make them more realistic.

-Added Custom Circulation.

-Other minor edits.

Custom Circulation is easy as hell. On photoshop, click right click on the LIMITED EDITION layer, then select Duplicate layer. Hide the LIMITED EDITION layer and go to the duplicated layer. Choose the text tool and click on the LIMITED EDITION, change the text. CUSTOM CIRCULATION TADA~! Also i could do a video tut on how to edit the template for n00bs. :D

Anyways, when you will release the newest template for the members in the list?

Alright guys, I'm almost done with the Deluxe Template Package and will upload later. I will decide how to hand it out later (Free or moar money). In the meantime, I've removed the Update Page.

The Deluxe Package Includes:

-Dark Synchros and Vanilla

-In addition, it supports Legendary Dragon Skin and Slifer (red) skin.

-27 New Images. Very beautiful.

-Edited and recolored some of the Card Skins to look more realistic.

-Added Divine Attribute. In addition, edited the other Attributes to make them more realistic.

-Added Custom Circulation.

-Other minor edits.

I can't wair for it :)

Archived