Your Last Hope in a Duel.

Sepulchure Lord

213279.jpg

Effect:Activate only when your Life Points becomes 0. Special Summon 1 Monster from your hand, Deck, Graveyard, Extra Deck or removed from play zone, and double the summoned monster ATK and DEF. While the Summoned monster still on your side of the Field, you cannot lose the Duel. 3 turns after this card activation, destroy all monsterson your side of the field.

better now?

Don't you think it's little bit OP? Summoning all those monsters, you can create a great army that can blast anything. And I think this should be a Trap Card, Spell Cards cannot be activated (except Quick Play Spell) on your opponent's turn or as a Chain Link... But, anyhoes :D, nice idea.

Alright, here's what I think

Pic: 3/10 Blurry and not all that cool, but it does fit in

Template: 8/10 Normal Template

OCG: 4/10 Personally, this should have been a Continuous Trap since it can only be activated in response to your LP dropping to 0. Some slight OCG errors such as in the first sentence "becomes" should be "become" (I'm nitpicky, but advice helps)

Originality/Creativity: 6/10 There's no card in the metagame that does this, but I've seen ppl make similar cards before.

Playability: 6/10 It might see play (after revisions) but it would be rare to see...at best I would side deck it, as it would prob just be a waste for me.

Overall: 27/50 It's Coming Along :) Just do some revisions and I'd say it'll be fine.

Don't you think it's little bit OP? Summoning all those monsters, you can create a great army that can blast anything. And I think this should be a Trap Card, Spell Cards cannot be activated (except Quick Play Spell) on your opponent's turn or as a Chain Link... But, anyhoes :D, nice idea.

Well it's not ALL those monsters, he just Summons one monster from one of these areas... Also, I don't see why it shouldn't be a Spell... it's Quick-Play, so... I'll give this card a 7/10!

card is crap to me. You lose when your lifepoints gets to 0...and wouldnt this be better as a counter trap change the effect it is way OP'd since you can easily turn a 3000ATK monster into a 6000ATK monster, tho traps/spells can kill it, the card is still OP'd.

Effect Suggestion:

[TRAP/COUNTER] ...Keep it as a quick spell if you take up some constructive ideas/ my effect below (with some OCG edits)

Activate only when your Lifepoints is at 1000 or less. Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower monster from your Deck or Graveyard. That monster's ATK and DEF are doubled; it is treated as a Normal type monster.

I prefer that to be teh effect, its pretty bad OCG but make it somewhat similar or this card kills the duel. Image also needs some work 2/10

EDIT: The idea is somewhat useful though.

Still tho making it a counter trap is better unless he takes up some constructive ideas then making it a quick spell is ok, but 3 turns not being able to lose that is crap. Like I said he could summon a 3000ATK monster and turn it into a 6000ATK monster which= opponent so f'd. adleast it didn't state that the opponent's S/T cannot effect teh monster. Though W.K could murder the monster

Yeah, let's see.

You make yourself lose the duelby activating spells that destroy monsters/summon or whatever that have an LP cost, your LP becomes 0 and you can summon 1 Obelisk the tormentor from your deck? (or whatever card with high attack)

NO.

+OCG errors and it's unoriginal.

Archived