The Fourth God Card

Haxor

Legend:

The three gods, The Winged Dragon of Ra, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and Obelisk the Tormentor, were all three great Gods, but it wasn't just those three. They had one other God that ruled, named Sobek the Forsaken. Sobek used to be very close to all three of the Gods until they kicked him out of the Heavens and was cast into the Dark World and was forced to feed on others fear and pain. Nobody knows why though. But now, Sobek is trying to get back on the Gods and make them suffer.

Here is the Fourth god card.... Sobek!

263740.jpg

If you are going to post rude comments, then don't post at all, and move along...

1 problem I have, is the normal God Cards all have a color scheme. Slifer=Red, Obelisk=Blue, Ra=Yellow. Personally, I would think that the 4th God Card would be like green or something, to match the pattern. It also seems a little overpowered, even thought it is a God Card. That could be like an automatic win for you, if you have like almost all your cards in the Graveyard.

... Let me stop you in the first sentence and Pic. Divines and Beasts take 3 tributes, no other conditions (Until 5D's, and even there you need 3 monsters). Secondly SOBEK IS A CROCODILE!

Also, add the generic Legal God Card effects. Otherwise, I like the effect, although it seems more like Anubis, like the picture.

Archived