Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: NagareBoshi [PG-13]: Chapters 42 + 43 added!

BlackSkullCortez

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 and 43 are on post 8.
And Safari force quit itself after I tried changing the chapter titles, so I'll just leave it for now.
Also, I shall put in new features I come up with underneath.
Or that I added.
[spoiler=After reading chapter]
[IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/2hwhab9.png[/IMG]
Credit goes to Renji for designing the Attribute.
If you saw the card above, you would see it coming.
Originally, I was going to make an overall Attribute called the Peace Attribute, since another Attribute, Chaos, is going to come up, but I separated it into 2 Attributes. The first is Night.
NIGHT Attribute Monsters are quite diverse. Their natural qualities is centered, focused, and while they may be cheerful and playful at times, they are always calm in their own way.
I'll change the card below once I get the Night Attribute added to it since I ordered it, but this is Red-Eyes Draconis.
[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1654/161797.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Okay, I lied.
They're on post 10 =.=
I'll edit in my commentary shortly.

[spoiler=Chapter 42]
Nice chapter, good to see Kai again. Though Steve seemed to do a 180 with his personality, he seemed polite enough when he met with Filip. Guess that was an act?
Also 2 things:
1. When Kai destroyed Brutdrago and summoned Phoenix Archfiend, wouldn't that end the Battle Phase? Or do Special Summons not count?
2. [quote]“I activate White Dragon Ritual! By Tributing Sonic Bird, this card will allow me to Ritual Summon [b]White Legend Dragon[/b]!” A white portal appeared over Hiru, seeming to be absorbing light and air, and Sonic Bird flew into the portal. The portal then began producing light and air, and Paladin of White Dragon flew from it, holding its sword in the air triumphantly, closing the portal. (1900/1200)[/quote]
^Think you meant Paladin.
But f*ck yeah, Hiru-Ron rematch. Going great so far![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Chapter 43]
Crap.
Hiru lost v.v
Figured that would happen as I kept reading though, since now seemed to early for the score to settle.
Speaking of which, I'm positive Zugai will lose this duel >.>
But it should still be epic.
I hope what you said about 44 was true, I'm liking where things are going. Nice to see McGuire again (lolirony) after being gone for a while.[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived