Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: NagareBoshi [PG-13]: Chapters 42 + 43 added!

BlackSkullCortez

Mine: LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING.
butno srsly, badass Black did good during CK war and you threw a javelin in Shradow's gut.
Don't worry bro, did you SEE where my last chapter left off :3
El: Read further bro, there's a scene which indicates Oson will be important later on.
DL: Kinda why I hate Hikaru, your guy could pull a Gin though, he fits the type.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
[s]You hear that, Konami? I make better Duelists than you![/s]
Anyway, thanks.

Also, just a quick notice, from chapter 29 on, if a protagonist/antagonist Summons an important card which I took the time to find an image, I'll post a link to it.
Also, if you look in the bios, I put every single custom card for the first four characters along with the Star Cards.
Ayra and Kea don't really use important custom monsters.

Chapter 29: Good chapter, Ayra's duel was lulzy with the high ATK every turn :P
But one question, why didn't Hiru tribute Paladin of White Dragon after its attack was negated to Special Summon Blue Eyes? That's what I would have done, even if Tsuchi would have screwed me over the next turn.
Chapter 30: A riveting duel, chap! It's just..
Where did Beyond Light come from? I don't think Hiru had 3 set cards when Tsuchi destroyed the two he set...
But most importantly:
Why on earth would he summon Sonic Bird in ATK mode with Spear Cretin's effect >.>
And that was Kurai's team? Cool~
Good stuff Cortez, seriously. Though...
Zugai's intelligence is bordering on meta-gaming now, don't you think?
I mean, sure he could assume Kosoru had a different deck when he fought Hiru, but how does he KNOW that?

1. Because Doom negates LIGHT and DARK effects that activate during Main Phases. That's what Ayra said to you before, which is why you stopped.
2. Graveyard. >.> I thought I said that...
And Valafar inflicts Piercing damage, so you wouldn't have been able to use Blinding Light if you did put it in DEF (lol) mode.
3. Zugai's spending a time in a society that focuses around Duel Monsters, and I do research in my free time. And Zugai also can figure out patterns involving people and almost anything pretty well. He also saw Kosoru's entire Duel Record.
Those two facts put together with his 2 years of studies makes him practically a moderately good person reader.
Also, he knows ever since this statement. (along the lines)
"He uses Gusto!?"

Archived