Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: NagareBoshi [PG-13]: Chapters 42 + 43 added!

BlackSkullCortez

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Different one.
Charlie and Charles are two different people.
And it's only a temporary setting. This isn't GX.

EDIT: Black, I've launched the nuke when I saw that card 7 hours ago. >.>
... Great. Deadpool's gonna kill me now.
But seriously, that thing's the Armytile of 5Ds.
I mean, seriously. 2 Synchro Tuners?
2 Formula Synchrons + Stardust Dragon is the main thing I can think of at this point.

I'll be honest with you, there are two reasons not many people read your fic.
1. It's Yu-Gi-Oh, there are tons of other stories in FanFic that everyone's seen before and doesn't want to see. It's not that your story sucks because it's Yu-Gi-Oh, it's just that most people won't even bothering opening the thread.
2. You only really post in Akatsuki. Not a lot of people know you yet, so making friends in other clubs means people will be interested in stuff you do like posting new cards/fanfics.

If you look at my fic, people only started reading because they either wanted to see how good their friend's fic was, if they were in it, and other reasons like that. Some people retained interest, others didn't.
If you look at El's fic, only DL and I read it (if Black does, never comments so Idk) because we're Narutards and wanted to see what kind of story El was writing.

It's not that your fic sucks, it's just no one really knows you and has no interest in reading a YGO fanfic unless they either know the author or...
Yeah >.>

Yours: ... I'M COMIC RELIEF
Ecchi's: ... I was in it for 2 scenes, then disappeared
DL's: ... I was an almost characterless High Mook >_>
DMG's: ... But.... Oh, Nevermind
One other fic, unnamed: I'm a support character, not a main character.

Mine: Maybe, but my fic's far from over ;)
El: What chapter did you stop on? If you've read his recent ones, it's kinda clear you'll become important later >.>
DL: ...okay Urban Dictionary didn't have a definition that made sense within your context, what's a High Mook :/
DMG: You're not really Aizen, you're Ulquiorra essentially
And whose fic was that?

Yours: COMIC RELIEF.
Ecchi's: 30's?
DL's: I forget the TV Trope.. .but, basically a Low Class soldier's boss. STILL Low Class, but strong as crap. Not a leader or anything.
DMG's: But... W/E...
Other: Not saying... Just saying it irked me the most.

Archived