How did you come up with your username?

Proto

1st name: Inkblood - Thought it sounded cool, but I changed by mind.

2nd name: Aura Blazer - I really liked lucario, who has Aura Sphere.

3rd name: .:Storm:. - Liked Luxray, who is thunder type.

4th name/current name: Raiza - Raiza the Storm Monarch

Plan on keeping my current name.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[b]GaleForce[/b] - Thought it sounded cool. And when I was 6 I believed I could control wind and water. [s]I still can! >D[/s]

[b]False Hope[/b] - Had symbol letters. Thought it sounded cool, and I think it was Shradows previous name that convinced me to do it.

[b]Smeargle[/b] - Long story... Well, I was originally active on Serebii forums, and someone offered to make a me an art forum, since I was the leader of the Spriting club. We spent a while figuring out names for the forum, and since it was an art forum, I got Smeargle in the name. It ended up as Smeargle's Spriting Forum, which lasted a good 6 months. I thought I might as well change it to this on YCM.

[b]Soul~[/b] - I was originally looking at getting [b]Soul[/b], [b]Death[/b] or [b]Death~[/b]. But Soul~ was the only free one. I was obsessed with Soul Eater at the time.
It is also a reason as why I'm sometimes referred to as 'Smearsoul'.

Well, there you go.

Well, I was reading a book, called "The Wheel Of Time". One of my favourite characters was Perrin t'Bashere Aybara, a warrior that had the ability to "feel" the wolves(this may sound silly if you haven't read the book..:P). So, I liked that character so much, that I decided to use his surname as my username in many sites. I just changed Aybara to Aibara, because I didn't want them to be the same..:P Yeah. So now I'm Aibara..;) (I'm sure, someone will write "no one cares" below my post. Lol!:D)

Legokun: This is what i was called IRL, so i decided to use it. (I still may use this on occasion.)
BrickFist: I thought it sounded cool, and i wanted a name change, so i did. (Most likely to be referred by, as I've had it for awhile.)
ZombiePigman: My favorite mob in Minecraft, so i decided, "Why the heck not?" (Only to be found here.)

1st Name (ThePhantomDuelist): I fell in love with the movie and book; The Phantom of the Opera, plus I loved YGO, to I put the two together. ^^

2nd Name (ThatPhantomGuy): Still obsessed with Phantoms, I wanted a more laid-back name, so I got part of this from 'ThatGuyWithGlasses', and just made it ThatPhantomGuy. And I think it sounds really cool. ^^

~Wynn~: The best card ever... of all time... no denying it

Blue eyes+Wynn: A pun on the fact that Wynns staff looks like a Blue eyes head, despite blue eyes being a light attribute

Wang Fire: Only the most epic badass charecter of badass badassery from the most badass non-anime show ever, which makes him even more badass... Sokkas alter ego in Avatar

1st name Destinyheroplasma: My Prized card, Used it in loads of Decks

2nd Name BlackFireDragon: I stopped using Destiny Hero Plasma in Decks so i Decided to change my name. I created a Cool card called BlackFire Dragon. I liked it so much that I made it My new name and now it's my Member Card,
V See Sig V

Archived