Naruto Akatsuki's Strike [OOC] [started, still accepting]

ANBU

Hey anbu!! Remember me? I so want in on this!! But Before I start my app there is two things I need to know.

1. Can my character be of uchiha?

2. Could it be possible that he isn't exactly from a hidden-village but found when he was a baby and raised by a renegade ninja?

Last thing (non-RP related) Why did u change your name? wasn't it like "Anbu-leader" Or something?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) yeah Uchihas and all that are possible but don't overdo it with them..

2) well.. he could have been born in the Village of the Rogues that members of the akatsuki had been in for a short time

and yeah it was ANBU_Leader
felt like shortening it ^^'

oh and since i didn't get much pc time today I'm gonna post it now and ~Soulciety~ will take over till i can get online again (im kinda actually banned from the internet atm ^^')

oh ye..the one with the summoning real monsters power..

hehe.. ive abandoned that set of 52 or so cards and have started another that has 10 already (started yesterday) but no pics..on second thought i should probably start the rp when most of the members are on?

[b]Name:[/b] [color=red] Brendan [i]Uchiha[/i] [/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Tall and thin, his hair is black and it flows backward. He kinda has a pointy nose. His lips are always curled upwards at the edges. His face is sorta mocking, his expression always seems to be bright and happy. he wears a long black cloak that is usually buttoned all the way up when he is traveling. The collar goes up to his nose. He wears a black pair of pants under the cloak with no shirt. He carries a normal Katana on the outside of his cloak but he has two daggers hidden under his cloak.
[b]Age:[/b] 15
[b]Gender:[/b]male
[b]Rank & Org.:[/b] anbu/Konoha
[b]Element:[/b] thunder
[spoiler=[b]Clan & Kekkei Genkei[/b]]
Clan Name: Uchiha
Clan Village: Konoha
Kekkei Genkei: The Sharingan (写輪眼; Literally meaning "Copy Wheel Eye", Meaning (Viz) "Mirror Wheel Eye") is a Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai, which appears in the members of the Uchiha clan. It is one of the three great dōjutsu, along with the Byakugan and the Rinnegan.

The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. It is only first unlocked under some stressful or emotional condition after which the Sharingan may be used freely. When the Sharingan is first activated by a user, it has a different number of tomoe (巴) around the central pupil, varying between users.[1][2] The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use and training, evolves it further which involves gaining more tomoe, up to a maximum of three per eye. As the Sharingan evolves, the user gains heightened abilities.

[/spoiler]
[b]Weapon:[/b] He has a katana sheathed on the outside of his cloak and two daggers hidden on the inside of his cloak. He may throw a dagger if needed. He can throw a dagger up to 200 yards away but only 50 yards accuratly.
[b]Jutsu List[/b] Chidori, shadow clone jutsu, sharingan(second tomoe).
[spoiler=[b]Custom Jutsu[/b]]
[b]Name:[/b] Thunder style-Lightning Dragon
[b]Rank:[/b] A-rank
[b]What it does:[/b] after charging a chidori, Brendan points it at his target pushes a large amount of his chakra into it causing it to launch forward in the shape of a dragon.
[b]Name:[/b] Thunder style-Lightning Dragon Rapid fire
[b]Rank:[/b] A-rank
[b]What it does:[/b] after charging a chidori, Brendan points it at his target pushes a small amount of his chakra into it repeatedly, causing it to shoot forth many small balls of chidori. [/spoiler]

[size="3"]You should start the Rp the moment after you accept my app, so when the others are on they can post as soon as they get on, Ill try to be on all day, but I probably wont be.[/size]

1 Clan Village is Konoha.. if your doing an Uchiha how could you not know that?

2 atleast copy the descript of the from the wiki:
The Sharingan (写輪眼; Literally meaning "Copy Wheel Eye", Meaning (Viz) "Mirror Wheel Eye") is a Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai, which appears in the members of the Uchiha clan. It is one of the three great dōjutsu, along with the Byakugan and the Rinnegan.

The Sharingan is not automatically activated in the user by birth. It is only first unlocked under some stressful or emotional condition after which the Sharingan may be used freely. When the Sharingan is first activated by a user, it has a different number of tomoe (巴) around the central pupil, varying between users.[1][2] The wielder of the Sharingan, through continued use and training, evolves it further which involves gaining more tomoe, up to a maximum of three per eye. As the Sharingan evolves, the user gains heightened abilities.

3. Tomoe not tome..

4. Custom jutsu dont rank on ninja ranks.. Jounin would be A Rank...

5. can't have no rank.. Rogue would probably b e the one to suit yours best..

fix plz

kk.. well i'mma go now..

~Soulciety~ when you read this the RP is left to u till im back.. pm me the apps. of anyone accepted while im away.. (might be back on tomorrow if i can sneak on ^^'

Edit: read the spoiler First Post for myn

Archived