Naruto Akatsuki's Strike [OOC] [started, still accepting]

ANBU

Okay then...*Ahem*, my app!

[b]Name:[/b] [color="#0000FF"]Sachio Aishadou[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Sachio wears a black cloak covering all but his head and feet, his eyes are a stormy grey and his spiky hair is a raven black. His face is soft and usually kind and inviting, on rare occations however, his face is hard and cold...
[b]Age:[/b] 12
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Rank & Org.:[/b] S-Class Missing-nin
[b]Element:[/b] None
[spoiler=[b]Clan & Kekkei Genkei[/b]]
Clan Name: Aishadou
Clan Village: None, Missing-Nin
Kekkei Genkei: None
History of the Clan: N/A[/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Despite his age and appearance, he's one of the most feared criminals to have ever walked the earth! He is the only ninja in exsistance to have the Body Release, Jutsu of deadly and horrible power. Some say that this criminal's power is equal to that of the Nine-Tailed Fox...Despite his fame he is actually a charming person, often surprising the people he meets when he tells them of his identity...
[b]Weapon:[/b] None
[b]Jutsu List[/b]
[spoiler=[b]Custom Jutsu[/b]]
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Bodi Henkan
[b]Rank:[/b] S-Class
[b]What it does:[/b] Transforms the user's body into anything he/she desires, the only drawback is that every transformation has a vulnerable point, so vulnerable that it could kill the user...[/spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Karada e no Henkan
[b]What it does:[/b] Transforms the user into a large and powerful form, taking the shape of the user's zodiac sign, the only drawback is that the form has a vulerable spot, coloured pink. Attacking it could kill the user...[/spoiler]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay then...*Ahem*, my app!

[b]Name:[/b] [color="#0000FF"]Sachio Aishadou[/color]
[b]Appearance:[/b] Sachio wears a black cloak covering all but his head and feet, his eyes are a stormy grey and his spiky hair is a raven black. His face is soft and usually kind and inviting, on rare occations however, his face is hard and cold...
[b]Age:[/b] 18
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Rank & Org.:[/b] S-Class Missing-nin
[b]Element:[/b] Lightning
[spoiler=[b]Clan & Kekkei Genkei[/b]]
Clan Name: Aishadou (Last One)
Clan Village: Konoha, Missing-nin
Kekkei Genkei: Clay Form
All members of this clan had this Kekkei Genkei, it allowed for their bodies to be moulded into other things through Body Release. Sachio, being the only member of his clan left, exclusively uses this Kekkei Genkei...
History of the Clan: The Aishadou clan appeared out of nowhere, wishing to ally with Konoha. This clan was feared in said village due to their abilities , this fear ultimatley lead to the slaughter of the clan, ordered by the Hokage while Sachio was only Six. The public were never told of the events that lead to the end of the Aishadou...[/spoiler]
[b]Bio:[/b] Despite his appearance, he's one of the most feared criminals to have ever walked the earth! He is the only ninja in exsistance to have the Body Release, Jutsu of deadly and horrible power. Some say that this criminal's power is equal to that of the Nine-Tailed Fox...Despite his fame he is actually a charming person, often surprising the people he meets when he tells them of his identity...
[b]Weapon:[/b] None
[b]Jutsu List[/b]
[spoiler=[b]Custom Jutsu[/b]]
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Chakra Birudo
[b]Rank:[/b] A-Class
[b]What it does:[/b] Increases the user's chakra to the same ammount as the strongest Ninja in a 15 Metre radius, only lasts for 20 Minutes...
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Ashi kaikaku
[b]What it does:[/b] Transforms the user's legs into any kind of leg of the user's choice, this forms a vulnerable spot on the pelvis that, if attacked, causes great pain...
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Ude kaikaku
[b]What it does:[/b] Transforms the user's arms into any weapon of the user's choice, this forms a vulnerable spot on the left shoulder that, if attacked, causes great pain...
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Bodi Henkan
[b]What it does:[/b] Transforms the user's body into anything he/she desires, the only drawback is that every transformation has a vulnerable point, so vulnerable that it could kill the user...
[b]Name:[/b] Body Release: Karada e no Henkan
[b]What it does:[/b] Transforms the user into a large and powerful form, taking the shape of the user's zodiac sign, the only drawback is that the form has a vulerable spot, coloured pink. Attacking it could kill the user...[/spoiler]

sure soul.. I might be offline for the next couple of days though.. internets low (thought we had 100gb so we dld stuff only had 64gb so we only have a bit left till monday)

Jiraiyas element is fire so wouldnt his be red as shown in his Fire Release: Flame Rasengan?

Kaiser..
1. theres no clan name if there iss no clan..
2. are the Body Release techniques ones he created or a Kekkei Genkei if he created add a bit in bio bout it or add in a kekkei genkei and have a clan maybe an almost extinct one with him being the only one left if you want to keep being the only one able to use it
3. everyone has an element.. it may be one of the normal ones or it may be your special release i.e. Blood Release (from Magnet's character)
4. a 12 year old with the power of an S-rank missing-nin? And that without having anything to boost his power like being a Jinchuriki or Pseudo Jinchuriki.. where does he get the power from..? obviously 12 year olds are Genin rank which is quite far from an S-Rank Missing-Nin which is equal to Highly Experienced Jounin and Kages. His forms could kill, yes, but would they even be fast enough to keep up with an S-Rank Nin or have their power? the only thing that may trouble them for a bit from what i can currently see would be transforming into a Giant animal..
5. No village at all? not even Amegakure the village of Rogue nin? (did he have a village that he left or ??)

if it's fixed and magnet hasn't accepted i'll be back monday afternoon about 5-ish

spelling mistake (was i a hurry cause i had to get off internet).. meant to say Soul (he's co-owner)... anyway ive only been allowed on for a second so i gotta go.. Accepted but why does he have Lightning Release if neither his kekkei genkei nor his jutsu use it?

hm.. idk we've got 3 people in the forest who are stuck (Techi's chars one of them and we cant go on without him so..) and then we have 3 Akatsuki at their base along with my NPC)

you could come into the forest somewhere giving us an excuse to do something there or maybe notice all the giant broken rocks leading to the rock which the Akatsuki used?

The Akatsuki Pairs will be:
- Kazu and Kano's Guru Path, watched over by the Hakai Path
- Soulciety's 2 characters, Ryoko & Zakuza, watched over by the Shi Path and the Disease Path
- Magnet Soldier's Narda and Merciful Idiot's Rebecca, watched over by the Heru Path and the Zoo Path
(these may be subject to change later in the RP)

each pair has atleast 1 of Kano's Paths watching over them this allowing the information and/or orders to be transmitted quickly through the pairings due to Kano being on top of a large mountain nearby the Akatsuki base, his chair sitting on it's tip allowing him to transmit the chakra well and be able to use all the paths at the same time as long as they are close enough and to use knowledge gained through other paths or hearing any other command from the Akatsuki's leader. the Paths will also assist in the missions if Kano sees that interference by the paths is needed for the mission.. In my next post I'll have Kano & his paths set off to the Akatsuki base, most likely splitting the paths off to their pairs while the pairs leave for their missions...

the leader of the Akatsuki will be an NPC character, controlling them from at the base while Kazu takes a 2nd in command style spot controlling them from the Field if there are any needed changes to the current mission, i.e. Village security increased since last intelligence report, A high ranked-nin moving nearby the mission zone, etc.

Archived