Naruto Akatsuki's Strike [OOC] [started, still accepting]

ANBU

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry.. I had it wrote in so it would go along with that the first time but then I went off the page and when i pressed back button the post I wrote in the post box down bottom (not yet posted) was gone.. i mean usually when i do that its still there when i press back.. ^^'

edited..

alright i agree with that, basically what i'd like is for the power play actions started by magnet soldier and continued bhy magnet soldier and myself to stop, and forget the posts in which power play actions took place. I also would like that no one including myself and that means you to Magnet soldier, not attempt to god mod or power play.

alright i agree with that, basically what i'd like is for the power play actions started by magnet soldier and continued bhy magnet soldier and myself to stop, and forget the posts in which power play actions took place. I also would like that no one including myself and that means you to Magnet soldier, not attempt to god mod or power play.

No I wasn't. I have no doubt that [b]Without[/b] Being Reibi you would beat me, and you would be equal with half of the Reibi. What I'm pissed off about ois the fact that you think your characters can defeat a Bijuu By themselves. And I wasn't powerplaying, It could have been a clone, or anything else. Which is why I wasn't complaining about your attack on my guy.

*sighs* u obviously dont know what power play is, you were controlling my character = power play, and u did it so my character slook weak and yours look strong, byt he way the gold rasngun isnt any strongr then the regular, its just gold cause his chakra is gold not blue.

hey ANBU do u think we can get off the rock? send us on missions or summfin, if u want ill create another akatsuki member so tnat theres 2 and 2. i also have some suggestions if u like:
* Ryoko and Zakuza are a team
* ryoko and narda - used as a bonding tactic
* mission could be retreiving tailed beasts

anything to get off the rock lol

Archived