Naruto Akatsuki's Strike [OOC] [started, still accepting]

ANBU

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He should join Brendan(ME) and Kazuya(ANBU) in our journey to end the akatsuki since we seem to be the protaganists

-Edit- Just read where we are have your guy follow us and jump out at Brendan. Right now he would immeadiatly Counter-strike With one of his hidden daggers. Just parry the attack have your guy say hi or some form of greeting.

-Edit2- Ugh.. If we cant get anywhere till ANBU comes back than I think im going to try to go to sleep soon!

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1283013565' post='4574996']
With a wide grin across his face, Brendan was actually starting to enjoy his vacation. He knows that the road ahead will call for some Ass-kicking, preferably the Akatsuki's. Brendan could hear the wind around him as he leaps from place to place. He enjoyed the sounds that the wind makes as he travels at this speed. Brendan had his Cloak buttoned all the way so his eyes would be the only facial feature visable. His black hair tossed around violently as Brendan pushed to a higher speed. Brendan was not afraid of a sneak attack, he has his sharingan activated. If some fool were to attack him now, they wouldn't live long enough to say how sorry they were or atleast mention the pain he had inflicted apon them.
[/quote]

Gosh, I make it sound like Brendan is out to decapitate some one. O.O

-Edit- Okay someone Just jump out at brendan,,, (preferably Magnet)

Cant deny the fact that the owl's may be the funniest thing to happen to this RP..

-Edit- Anbu, did you read this?
[quote name='techi' timestamp='1283057852' post='4577279']
Brendan was shaking with excitement. This battle would be the first in this adventure. Brendan looks up and nods as he unbuttons the top of his cloak. [color=Gray] "Im going to fall ofcourse and see if I can get at them from the rear" [/color]Brendan whispered to kazuya. After a few more leaps Brendan stoped and leaned forward. He quickly took a large leap to the right and hides in the forest. Pulling both daggers, Brendan the begins to sneak up a tree. Well hidden, Brendan was untrackable. His anbu training may actually be what saves him during his vacation. Look around in the direction of were the stranger was Brendan thinks he found it. But it was just an owl. [i]"Stupid owls!!"[/i] Brendan thought to himself. As he sits pationatly for the stranger.
[/quote]
Idk but your post didn't feel like you did.

Archived