Lock please.

Leonidas135

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting it unless you state otherwise is classed as claiming it as your own.

Neries' work showed more relating to another splicers work, than a non-rip completely 'original' idea should. That was why it was classed as ripping.

so if people use pokemon sprites without asking permission is that classed as ripping.

Oh and I am just replying to everyone don't want to be impolite and ignore anyone's posts so if you want me to shut up lock this like I asked a while ago or just stop posting stuff for me to reply to.

So because it was crap and you did not understand his sig he was strait out banned with no warning or no request to take down the work.

so if people use pokemon sprites without asking permission is that classed as ripping.

Oh and I am just replying to everyone don't want to be impolite and ignore anyone's posts so if you want me to shut up lock this like I asked a while ago or just stop posting stuff for me to reply to.

HERE'S THE PICTURE.

IF YOU STEAL WORK FROM SOMEONE, IT IS RIPPING.SOME POKEMON SPRITE SHEETS STATE YOU DON'T NEED TO GIVE CREDIT.

NERIES STOLE WORK FROM SOMEONE, NOT A SPRITE, A SPLICE OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, AND DIDN'T SAY IT WASN'T HIS. HIS SIG MAY SAY WERE HE GOT THE SPRITES USED, HE DIDN'T GIVE CREDIT ABOUT WHAT HE STOLE.

THANKS YOU KIND SIR.

EDIT:

RIPPING ARTWORK IS A STRAIGHT UP BAN.

No Leonidas, they're the only part that can be used without being classed as ripping. What I mean is the scratch work on Neries' splices was far too similar to another person's work for it be coincidental. Therefore it was classed as ripping. We don't care what was said in his signature, he did not state it wasn't his work in the post, he posted it as his own work in a club, therefore he ripped.

Ripping is auto ban no warning. If I could ban in the area he'd posted in, he'd have been the moment his ripping was reported.

I'm sorry, but your story is so completely unbelievable. You live not far away from Neries, so he comes to you and consults to you about problems he has over the internet when he could be living his life?

Yes cus it's so hard to E-mail someone. Especially at half past eleven on the night.

Oh, you and your silly antics. If Jappio gets banned, then so should all sprites. If Nintendo didn't want us using their sprites for spriting/splicing, they would of put a law against long ago, wouldn't they?

Yes your right they would have put a copyright or a trademark on them or something oh hang on they did.

A copyright and a Trademark makes it illegal to use, change, copy or distribute in anyway. Do you know nothing about law please go away and come back when you have the slightest idea what your talking about. Seriously.

You are ignoring tei sig which is a part of the post to which states that anything he uses in his splices do not belong to him so again if we are to ignore the sig which is stupid all this proves is that he did not say who he got the material for the splices from it says nothing about the material being his and since this is a splice the splices of those four fakemon are his.

And again more than one person has asked could someone please lock this.

You are ignoring tei sig which is a part of the post to which states that anything he uses in his splices do not belong to him so again if we are to ignore the sig which is stupid all this proves is that he did not say who he got the material for the splices from it says nothing about the material being his and since this is a splice the splices of those four fakemon are his.

And again more than one person has asked could someone please lock this.

You don't know the difference between the word Rip and Idiotic. >_>

Pokemon sprite sheets are stolen property.

NERIES STOLE WORK FROM SOMEONE, NOT A SPRITE, A SPLICE OR SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES, It was 4 difrent fakemon sprites that he spliced together.

Pokemon sprite sheets are not stolen property. >_>

[spoiler=(From the spriters resource)]pok%C3%A9monfirstframe.png

Someone cut them out of the Pokemon game, didn't claim they owned the sprites.

These don't need to be credited.

Please, post the sprite that he "used 4 different fakemon".

Or send a link to his post.

What I mean is the scratch work on Neries' splices was far too similar to another person's work for it be coincidental. It looked allot like it cus that's what he spliced just like pokemon splices look like the pokemon you used he said very clearly in his post it was a splice which says in it's self it is not his work it is an amalgamation of other peoples work.

What I mean is the scratch work on Neries' splices was far too similar to another person's work for it be coincidental. It was a splice that's why it looked like WTs work. Also he stated very clearly that it was a splice which in it's self explains it is not his work it is an amalgamation of other peoples work.

and that last part had no reason. yes I see how you saying it's summer he should go play out side would make my last comment about the weather have no reason.

You really know exactly what your talking about.

Anyway it's 1AM and I'm off to bed it seams that my question has kinda bean answered and I'm not getting any more sense out of people so this can be locked.

Archived