Lock please.

Leonidas135

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spriters resource is a site where they rip sprites from games which is very illegal you are allowed one copy of there work on your own computer for personal use you are not allowed to change it and you are not allowed to in words you will understand post it.

And link. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/205672-the-pokemon-splicer-club/

I'm sorry, but your story is so completely unbelievable. You live not far away from Neries, so he comes to you and consults to you about problems he has over the internet when he could be living his life?

Yes cus it's so hard to E-mail someone. Especially at half past eleven on the night.

Oh, you and your silly antics. If Jappio gets banned, then so should all sprites. If Nintendo didn't want us using their sprites for spriting/splicing, they would of put a law against long ago, wouldn't they?

Yes your right they would have put a copyright or a trademark on them or something oh hang on they did.

A copyright and a Trademark makes it illegal to use, change, copy or distribute in anyway. Do you know nothing about law please go away and come back when you have the slightest idea what your talking about. Seriously.

Okay let me Point out something. I don't know who this Neries Guy is but i know a couple of things about YCM, it's Moderators and it's Ban-Able Laws.

1: Any Person who has gotten banned has gotten Banned for a Reason which right now seems to be Splices.

2: The Moderators take Good Care of YCM and who they ban. If they banned this Guy, then trust me he deserved it.

3: As far as i know, what your Friend did with the Splices is most definitely a Ban-Able Offense, and i am even Surprised that they didn't Ban Him for Longer.

So Remember these things, the Mods take Good Care of YCM, your Friend deserved the 3 Month Ban and tell your Friend to put these 3 Months to use. Tell him to Live his Life, hang out with his Friends, etc. YCM isn't everything you know.

If we banned Splices for Splicing, we'd have to ban everyone on the forum since that would then be applied to everything.

Ripping is using someone else's work and claiming it as his own. The bases used where another person's sprited bases, therefore it still counts as a rip.

Its not going to be reversed no matter what you say.

You are all spamming and forcing me to carry on and you want me banned I have asked you all to stop several times but you all ignore me.

1 ; This isn't spamming, because we all post something that regards this thread

2 ; We only have motives to see you as Neries' double account.

3 ; You have been asked to shut up by all the people in this thread.

4 ; Pull your head out of your ass.

kthxbai (;

As stated along time ago I live not far away from neries and I know him personally so your accusation was uncalled for. I have not long received an email from him telling me he has been banned for the problem that I witnessed my self he had a PM from glasstin10 that he was sorry to bother neries and that he was just checking which means it was dealt with but now he has been banned for that with no warning from a mod he just got told it was okay then banned that means glasstin10 lied to him.

4) Who cares how many whistle-blowers they are? It's still a crime, regardless of the number of witnesses

Does this mean Jappio was guilty to and should be punished or is it okay to steal Copyrighted or Trademarked metirial.

Ripping sprites from games isn't illegal at all.

EVERYONE knows the creator of them.

So if you say you created them, you're screwed.

Go read all there copyrights you know the ones where it say's you cannot copy change or distribute in anyway. Please go read up on copyright laws then come tell me the same stuff.

What page was the splice on?

>_>

and sorry I should have something lol try round about page 26 and go from there.

I'd like to point out this user sounds and acts a lot like Neries. Also I've never seen him until Neries was banned, but then he pops up in some of Neries old hang out places. Also I don't know too many people who blindly defend thieves. Oh and he claims Neries tried to contact the original spriter, but I don't recall Neries once mentioning that, wonder how this guy knew. Just going to say it's a little weird and suspicious overall.

random name too..... as if he played a bakugan game and thought "leonides!!! let's just add some numbers and voila!!!! a fake account"

All work on deviant art is copyrighted so it is official.

And does this mean we are only allowed to use copyrighted material I still don't fully understand that's why there should be a list or you should at least tell someone what they did was wrong especially since it was the first time it seams a bit vindictive which would be cyber bullying would it not.

I just read the forum rules and it kind of says that there are no rules the mods make the rules and they have final say so this is not a very organised site is it. You have no rules and infact the first rule kinda states that mods have the right to pick on people so sorry to go against the dictatorship I'll shut up now.

1 ; This isn't spamming, because we all post something that regards this thread. This thread has nothing to do with who I am so your wrong unless a mod says your right then I'm screwed.

3 ; You have been asked to shut up by all the people in this thread. As the owner of this thread I have ask that only mods post on this so any no mod posting on this about anything is interrupting the mods and it is spam.

Yin, is there any chance of a IP check on Leonidas? I have a suspicion it may just be a Double Account. Also this is quickly turning into a Virtual game of Table Tennis. Ban was issued, member was banned. Stop trying to get it reversed, it will not work! I know how annoying a Ban is but decided to take it and pull myself together for the return. Just let it go TC.

- J-Max, for some reason mods aren't able to IP check...properly.

- With fakemon, their creator came up with the idea simple as, to use that base and add edits counts as ripping. The creator has ownership, and must be credited. No one claims ownership for the use of for example Pokemon sprites, as its commonly known that the copyright belongs to Nintendo. They aren't trying to claim them as their own, which is more or the less what Neries has. Fakemon are not open to Splicing simple as.

- Several members have been banned for similar offenses.

- I've already reported to lock on this.

All work on deviant art is copyrighted so it is official.

9/10th of Deviant Art's work isn't copyrighted, and that stuff has been solved long ago, shut up

And does this mean we are only allowed to use copyrighted material I still don't fully understand that's why there should be a list or you should at least tell someone what they did was wrong especially since it was the first time it seams a bit vindictive which would be cyber bullying would it not.

Ever heard of verbal agreements? And every member with perfect sense knows that ripping is a perfect reason to give out warnings, or bans, again, that stuff has been settled long ago, so goodbye cyber bullying.

I just read the forum rules and it kind of says that there are no rules the mods make the rules and they have final say so this is not a very organised site is it. You have no rules and infact the first rule kinda states that mods have the right to pick on people so sorry to go against the dictatorship I'll shut up now.

Saying you'll shut up is probably the smartest thing you have said in this discussion (:

Archived