{MEPHILES}<S-O-N-I-C--L-E-G-A-C-Y>Best Sonic Gallery Ever!

Мερhilεs

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morning Ashita, I got some new pics. Plus, you forgot what Level the "Flicky Tokens" are.

[b]Super Tails[/b]: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5166/supertails.jpg

[b]Super Scourge[/b]: http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7685/superscourge.jpg

[b]Ashura the Hegehog[/b]: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4913/ashurathehedgehog.jpg

[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]G'morning, Tsunade... wow, you're really good at finding pics. +rep for you![/b][/center][/color]

[i][color="#FF8C00"]Edit: I don't think I want to change Ashura's pic. The one you found is the same, just focused in on his face with a different color backgound[/color][/i]

[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]Thanks redroom.

There are 57 cards re-done and uploaded, including ones I never made before like Chaos Zero and Perfect Chaos, Mephiles' support cards, and Dark Sonic for example. And guess what? I'm no where friggin near done. I plan to make at least over 150, if not 200.

Anyways, since school is starting back up (almost September now <.<), I'll have less time to make them... *sniff*. But I'll make them anyway.

The cards are rather disorganized, so please tell me how I can organize it better. I'll be posting a poll too.

Thank you all, Ashita signing off. lol[/b][/center][/color]

I would say that you should put them in spoilers arranged by the entry number, if you know what I mean. Usually, first are all monster then all spells then all traps when a set is organized. You can check out any new TCG edition. This doesn't apply for the Specials.
Anyhow, you should most certainly put spoilers with the effects (or most of them)

Now on the cards. First, I like the god cards ;)
The idea is nice.
The other cards are really well thought too. Some of the best Sonic-based cards I've seen around, and I really mean it! :)

Really nice job! The aim is really high, but I think you'll be able to pull it off. God luck! ^_^

[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]I just did in the Card Maker. I'm going to reorganize the thread atm, it may take a while. It's already bigger than my D.Grey-Man set. >.>

Thanks for the complement. And I find it wonderfully ironic that your avi is from Soul Eater and your user is Grand_Hokage_Tsunade.[/b][/center][/color]

[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]Sounds cool.

Alrightie, the new layout for the thread is up! But O Mah Gawd, it took to long to do... O.O I died three times just doing it. Heh heh.

Hopefully it's more organized now. Maybe when this is finished (unlikely) I will vouch for it to be stickied. Maybe.[/b][/center][/color]

Archived