{MEPHILES}<S-O-N-I-C--L-E-G-A-C-Y>Best Sonic Gallery Ever!

Мερhilεs

[color="#FF0000"][b][center]Learning the proper OCG is difficult because sometimes, if your effect is very original, there isn't a correct way to word it. If that happens you just have to word it so it makes sense while keeping words in their proper OCG format. Though, I think my OCG is pretty good. There aren't too many mistakes.

Finding good pics is hard... =([/center][/b][/color]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[center][quote name='NeosWiseman' timestamp='1285609112' post='4660990']
Just a quick comment:[i]Jet the Hawk[/i]s are great! The others are nice too. No OCG errors I can spot right now!Great job! Keep it coming! *thumbs up*
[/quote][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][b][center]I don't plan on stopping yet, Neos. When you check back, hopefully there will be a few more cards. I'm a little busy with school, but I'll find time to get on and update.[/center][/b][/color]

[center][quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1285638338' post='4662559']
Your deck is fantastic but missing characters i shall not mention then since you know then pretty well 9.5/10 XDNOW ITS MY TURN HEDGEHOG NO 4 if your interest PM me XD click to see the guy G-TRON.
[/quote][/center]

[color="#FF0000"][b][center]I know it's missing characters. Theres like 50 that I still need to do... but I plan on getting a good amount more characters done.[/center][/b][/color]

[quote name='Mephiles of Darkness' timestamp='1285882631' post='4669408']
[color="#FF0000"][b][center]BUMP.

Sorry, no updates for a while. Pretty busy with school and whatnot. Should have some updates in 2-3 days though. ^^"[/center][/b][/color]
[/quote]

Don't worry dude take as much time as you need.

[center][quote name='.:☆BT☆:.' timestamp='1286189259' post='4678427']
omg this is awesome!

but i hate you at the same time... i wanted to make a sonic set last year....

i mean YOU EVEN MADE NAZO AND SHADIC AND EVEN THE DEMONS!!! I WANTED TO BE THE FIRST IN YCM TO DO THE DEMONS >:T
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]lol

Actually, I've seen other cards with the demons... I think. I don't know where, but it was before I started this and was checking the quality of other Sonic-based cards. Maybe I saw it in DSS's set. idk.[/center][/b][/color]

[color="#FF0000"][b][center]One of the last BUMPS I'll give this set.

I think I'm finished with this set.

After 115 cards, which is more than double what I've ever put into any other set I've made, I've covered a lot of Sonic the Hedgehog characters, and quite honestly, I don't feel like adding any more. Although, I hope you all still enjoy the cards that are here. ^^

Peace,
~Mephiles

P.S. Look out for my next sets!![/center][/b][/color]

Archived