{MEPHILES}<S-O-N-I-C--L-E-G-A-C-Y>Best Sonic Gallery Ever!

Мερhilεs

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]Er. Original characters? Well, I'm not too sure about that Chaos Sonic. If you would suggest/request some, that'd be great (I can give credit for ideas)!

Added 9 more cards, including my first Field Spell: Space Colony ARK. Of course, I plan to make others, like Green Hill Zone and the like, but that would be the first!

Hooray! Almost halfway to my goal of 150!

Thanks for your support.[/b][/center][/color]

The Space Colony ARK card is nice! Reminds me of the old fields like Yami and Umi but it has a strange selection of monsters: Machines oppose Beast-Warriors. In this case it's not odd at all because we all know the situation in the Sonic series.

All other cards are as good. Nice job once again and a rep for you! ^_^

EDIT: Although I found it truly hard to recognize the new cards. it happens where there are a lot of cards. Maybe you should announce the new once by name or something.

EDIT EDIT: There is something wrong with Solaris' spoiler

[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]Thanks Ace. You may be a n00b, but if you think my cards are great then you obviously have amazing taste in cards ;).

Ok, I added 2 cards, and you can see where to find them when you enter the first page of the thread. To prevent it from becoming too long to read, I shortened the intro.

Anywho, the added cards are (in the Spell Cards section) EN070 and (in the Monster Cards section) EN071.[/b][/center][/color]

[u][b]Sonic Speed Motions[/b][/u] (btw shouldn't it be singular - motion?): [i]one=1; in one Battle Phase=per Battle Phase; cannot conduct it's next Battle Phase=cannot attack during your next Battle Phase.[/i] Some OCG mistakes but the card is nice if you can keep it for a long time. The picture is beast! :lol:
[u][b]Mecha Shadow[/b][/u]: If you say it negates the effects of Traps that target it, the opponent just won't target it with Trap Cards :D So, maybe you should make it something like that: [i]"This card cannot be targeted by Trap Cards.", [/i]OR you can give the effect you used some kind of a cost so that your opponent would harm you by making you negate the Trap Card effect - like discarding 2 cards or paying 1000 Life Points or something. Imo the second idea is not that good. but you can decide. OCG: [i]designates this card as it's target=targets this card.[/i]

Not bad. The new cards are nice. Waiting for more to come! ^_^

[color="#FF8C00"][center][b]Maybe you think too highly of me, Yoshi, Ace, Im just doing what I can with what I have ^^

Yup, I'm Mephiles now, 'cause he's my favorite Sonic villian, the only one who actually managed to kill Sonic at one point. A badass crystalline hedgehog.

I'll be sure to fix Super Mecha Sonic. Glad you like MShadow's new effect Neos.[/b][/center]

[i]EDIT: Mecha Super Sonic fixed, thanks for pointing it out Neos![/i][/color]

[b][u]Psychokenisis:[/u] [/b][i]This card cannot be activated unless you control a face-up Psychic-Type monster. Look at the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck (you cannot show your opponent). Send 2 [b]of them [/b]to your opponent's Graveyard and place the remaining cards on top of your opponent's Deck in any order.[/i]
Since this is a Psychic-Type support card you should have a small cost imo, something like 300 Life Points or so. Other than that, it's cool.

[b][u]Rouge the Bat:[/u] [/b][i]Once, you can select 1 Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard and Set it on your side of the field.[/i]
Now this is really nice. :) Setting an opponent's card on your field. You can do almost anything. Good job!

[b][u]Nazo the Mystery Hedgehog:[/u] [/b][i]When this card is Summoned, your opponent takes damage [s]for each[/s] [b]equal to the number of face-up[/b] Spell Card[b]s[/b] on the field x200. You can Tribute this card and remove from play at least 4 cards in your Graveyard with "Chaos" in [b]its[/b] name to Special Summon 1 "Perf[s]A[/s]ect Nazo" from your hand or Deck.[/i]
I like this one, but why do you remove at least 4 cards and not exactly 4. At first I thought it has to do something with Perfect Nazo's effect, but I see it's noting like that...

[b][u]Perfect Nazo:[/u] [/b][i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned [b]with[/b] the effect of "Nazo the Mystery Hedgehog". All DARK monsters on your side of the field gain 400 ATK. Once, during your Standby Phase, you can destroy this face-up card to destroy all cards on the field. Your opponent cannot Summon monsters with a Level of 4 or higher during their next turn.[/i]
As I already said. The removed "Chaos" monsters should affect this guy imo. Maybe make him gain 100 for each "Chaos" card that you have removed from play or something, but that would be kinda overpowered. Maybe you can make him be indestructible by card effects once per turn for every 3 of your removed from play "Chaos" cards. That could work. I don't know..... You decide ;)

[b][u]Chaos Corruption:[/u] [/b][i]This card can only be equipped to a Fiend-Type monster. The equipped [s]card[/s] [b]monster [/b]gains 600 ATK and loses 200 DEF. When the equipped [s]card[/s] [b]monster [/b]is destroyed, inflict damage to your opponent [s]for[/s] [b]equal to[/b] the Level the destroyed card x300. If the opponent's Life Points decrease to 1000 or lower when this effect resolves, gain 500 Life Points and place this card on top of your Deck.[/i]
Now this is some serious corruption :D The effect is really nice and the last pasrt seems different from anything I've seen up until now. I love it! ^^

[b][u]Amy Rose:[/u] [/b][i]Increase [s]the[/s] [b]this card's[/b] ATK and DEF by 300 for each [b]face -up card on the field with "Sonic" in its name.[/b][/i]
Simple and still can make herself quite powerful. Nice!

[b][u]Unrelenting Insanity:[/u] [/b][i]Select 1 monster you control and halve [b]its[/b] ATK. The selected monster can attack your opponent directly and loses 300 [b]ATK[/b] during each of your Main Phases. All monsters destroyed while this effect is activated are removed from play instead of being sent to the Graveyard. When the selected monster's ATK reaches 0, it is destroyed along with this card. When this effect resolves, your opponent gains 1000 Life Points and all monsters on the field lose 600 ATK and DEF until the next End Phase. [/i]
Now that's an oddly opponent helping card... well in a way. Still pretty tricky with this direct attacking. It's good though

[b][u]Shrine of the Master Emerald:[/u] [/b][i]All Beast-Warrior-Type monsters gain 200 ATK and 500 DEF. When this card is activated, place 7 "Chaos Counters" on this card. When a monster you control would be destroyed by [b]battle with[/b] an opponent's monster with 2000 or more ATK, you can remove 2 "Chaos Counters" from this card to negate the attack. Once, by removing 7 "Chaos Counters" and destroying this card, you can Special Summon 1 "Hyper Knuckles" from your hand until the End Phase.[/i]
Up until the last part it was good, but what do you mean by [i]Summon it until the End Phase[/i]. Does this mean it's destroyed during the End Phase or you wanted to say that you Summon it during the End Phase. I suppose it's the first one judging by how powerful "Hyper Knuckles" is[u][i][b].

[/b][/i][b]L[/b][/u][b][u]ight and Dark Reflections:[/u] [/b][i]When a LIGHT monster your opponent controls attacks a DARK monster on your field, increase the ATK and DEF of the DARK monster you control by 600 until the End Phase and your opponent takes 1000 damage. If a DARK monster your opponent controls attacks a LIGHT monster on your field, destroy both cards during the Damage Step without [s]calculating Battle Damage[/s] [b]damage calculation[/b]. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Set any monsters during their next turn.[/i]
This one is slightly overpowered.... OK, it's really overpowered. The first effect, at no cost you inflict 1000 damage and increase both ATK and DEF by 600 (not such a small amount). The second effect is not that overpowered. You should add a toll, a fee like discarding your hand or something (kinda like "Soul Rope"). That ought to do it. ^_^

[u][b]Chaotic Judgement:[/b][/u] [i]Activate only when an opponent's monster activates [b]its[/b] effect. The effect's target is switched to another monster your opponent controls. If your opponent cannot switch the effect's target to another monster they control, the monster that activated the effect is destroyed.
[/i]Now this is good. I like it how you give him no chance *evil laughter*

All the new cards are really great except for the one that needs a drawback to balance it out. :lol:
The pics are amazing as always!
Nice job! *thumbs up*

Archived