{MEPHILES}<S-O-N-I-C--L-E-G-A-C-Y>Best Sonic Gallery Ever!

Мερhilεs

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[color="#0000FF"][center][b]@sgrug4: you saw my old set? Whut? Please, show me the link. I never even posted my first cards. Don't lie to me.

@Neos: I fixed them as best I could. Thanks! Ever since the thread layout changed, I've been able to fix things to much easier... *phew*

@Chaos Sonic: Thank you, my friend.[/b][/center][/color]

[color="#0000FF"][b][center]Alright, more cards are up! I added lots of monsters this time around. I've been meaning to do the "Impatiently Awaiting Orders" for a while now... I just never got around to it. Kekeke, but I did it just now anyway.

And yes, I know that Hyper Shadow's pic is actually Super Shadow. But since he has, like, lots of aura around him, I figure I can get away with it. He certainly looks "Hyper".

The new cards are EN086 to EN092. You can find them by checking out the first page. As always.[/center][/b][/color]

[color="#0000FF"][b][center]I came across the Demon Forms while checking DeviantART. DA has a lot of interesting stuff.. so I was like, "Aw, what the heck! Let's make a card out of it!"

I like their designs though.

I don't want to brag... but honestly, my cards are way better than the ones in that vid.

Thanks for the +rep... T.T I've been feeling so loved lately... *sniff*[/center][/b][/color]

It's funny how you completley surpass the number of cards of my set by around 42, lol
lol, I can see many ways of comboing with most of these cards, especially Perfect Chaos with Synchro Strike making him around 6500 ATK lol
lol, Dr. Eggman is a Beast-Type monster
The pics are awesome, and little errors, where I forgot where since this set is kinda big, lol
This set should continue, in which I'm pretty sure you're doing, lol
Can't wait to see more the next time I visit, lol
9.5/10

[center][quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1284305794' post='4620512']
It's funny how you completley surpass the number of cards of my set by around 42, lol
lol, I can see many ways of comboing with most of these cards, especially Perfect Chaos with Synchro Strike making him around 6500 ATK lol
The pics are awesome, and little errors, where I forgot where since this set is kinda big, lol
9.5/10
[/quote]

[color="#0000FF"][b]lol, do I really surpass your set by that many? O.- wow... but how's it funny?
Perfect Chaos can really smack down your opponent... but I think it requires 3 non-Tuners to Synchro Summon. So hopefully it's fair-ish.
As for Eggman... eh, I didn't want to make him Warrior-Type. I figured Beast-Type may trigger a few laughs for those who notice... kekeke...
Mmm... the pics are the hardest to find. And yeah... this set is kinda big, in case no one else noticed XD Kind of hard to find exactly what you want to see isn't it?
When I'm finished with this set, there should be about 150 (if not more) cards. Look forward to it!

Thanks for the awesome rate![/center][/b][/color]

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1284305794' post='4620512']
9.5/10
[/quote]
I didn't see that coming O.o
Really, Dr. Eggman is a beast type? Really Lol.

I wrote a long review and then.... I deleted it so I'm sorry but I don't feel like writing it again.
So here goes in short:
[u][b]Demon Sonic[/b][/u] could use some more effects.
[u][b]Demon Amy[/b][/u] is good for swarming but only if not limited. I suggest giving her something else.
[u][b]Hyper Shadic[/b][/u] should be summonable only by sending the materials from the field, because it's quite overpowered. And maybe lower the stats a little.
[u][b]Hyper Shadow[/b][/u] - a Normal Ritual Monster is not a good idea. It's always better to have an effect.
[u][b]Doom's Eye[/b][/u] is my personal favourite from this release.
[u][b]Princess Elise[/b][/u] should have more than 2 Counters to use here last effect imo. If she has only 1 for example, you can summon almost everything, right? Think about it.
[u][b]Vash the Snow Wolf[/b][/u] is good but the stats seem high.... a little.
[u][b]Split World[/b][/u] - can we use the effect if the DARK monsters are more than 13? Should be pointed out. I hope "Dark Gaia" is something beasty :D
[u][b]The Werehog[/b][/u] needs something more if you ask me. It's kinda simple.

Overall, the new cards are great with some adjustments needed. Congrats on hitting 100 and good luck with the rest! ^_^

[color="#0000FF"][center][b]Okay. So, I've fixed everything on Neos' list (+rep for sheer helpfulness, btw), and added an additional 4 cards. Chip is one of them, Yoshi! ^^

Oh, and thanks for bumping my thread. I've been spending time with friends and playing some Sonic games tryin' to get inspirations.

And Ace, I'll make Bark for you. If I can find a good pic, that is.[/b][/center][/color]

[b][u]Dark Gaia:[/u] [i]This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 3 DARK monsters with 2000 or more ATK or Special Summoned with the effect of "Split World".[/i][/b][i] Field Spell Cards cannot be activated while this card is face-up on the field. Once, you can flip a coin. If the result is Heads, activate the following effect: Select 1 monster your opponent controls. It is switched to Attack Position and [b]its[/b] ATK is halved. The selected card cannot [s]conduct it's Battle Phase[/s] [b]attack[/b], or be destroyed by battle. Your opponent can pay 1500 Life Points to change the selected monster's Battle Position.
[/i]1500 Life Points price is too much. I'd say 800 or 700. Other than that It's beast. Good job!
[u][b]Chip - Light Gaia:[/b][/u] Seems like a regular Union monster to me. I like the picture. You could have added some more effects. But it's OK! ^_^
[b][u]Erazor Djinn:[/u] [/b]A delay effect. Interesting, but limited to Special Summon only isn't neccessary imo
[u][b]Green Hill Zone:[/b][/u] I'd add a small tiny cost to keep the card on the field. Other than that it's the most amazing Field Spell you got up until now.

The new cards are good. Keep it up! :lol:

Archived