*Downloadable Version* - Post all questions here!

Frunk

This topic is specially for questions about the Yugioh Card Maker download version. It can be found here; http://www.freewebtown.com/supersimplegames/apps.htm

Please post all questions about the download version here.

If you receive a message saying "FM20.dll file missing or invalid", make sure to donwload this: http://www.download.com/ActiveX-Control-Pad/3000-2406_4-861343.html?tag=lst-0-1

If it still does not work, or if you receive this error: "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid.", make sure you follow all the instructions thoroughly, and also try this:

Well' date=' if somebody has the same problem I had, found the idea:

Download the missing files here:

http://www.afreeocx.com/ocx/info/comdlg32_ocx.html

http://www.afreeocx.com/ocx/info/richtx32_ocx.html

Then put 'em into your Windows/System32 folder. I tested and it's not a virus, or something. So... put it and YCM 1.0 works, Random Story Generator works too. Yeah! :D

[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, once you have finsihed your card, click file then save and save it in any folder, I personally use a folder specially for my completed cards.

If you want to post it on the forums afterward, just use imageshack.us again and host like you would any other picture that you would use for your card, etc. I'm not quite sure which link you post in the topic but people like falling pizza and danilus will know.

Or, you could do it the way I do it and just use the file attachment section, the only difference is that the file attachment has a big box around with all that stuff, like how many times the card has been viewed, etc.

Hope that helps

Ok I downloaded it and when I open it, it keeps saying FM20.dll file missing or invalid. So I did some research and found that fm20.dll is a module providing applications with functions to create forms, and that it is part of the Microsoft Office package. So does that mean I have to have office installed for this program to even work? :(

I dont use office I use coral word perfect is there any way of going around this problem?

First of all, you must know where you downloaded your card maker to.

Second, from what I can remember, in the Yugioh Card Maker folder, there should be two folders (Media and Largemedia) and one other thing - I think it was a 'zip' file. Right click on the 'zip'.

Three, if you have a file extracting program installed, there should be a selection of 'extract...' selcetions. Click on 'extract here'. Your unzipper will 'unzip' the card maker and when it is complete, there should be another item in the folder called 'Yugioh Card Maker.exe.'

Four, double click on your exe and the Card Maker should open. It's a tall, thin thingo. Type in all your card 'stuff' and when you are ready, click on 'Card', click on 'Preview' or 'Preview both sides to see your card, then you can make any adjustments.

Finally, when your card is complete, click on 'File' and then select 'save', and save it in a folder where you store all your cards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, the font I found most real-looking is Palatino Linotype, just Google it and eventually you should find a free download for it. However, the new font on the card maker itself looks as good if not better than Palatino, I haven't compared them and do not know if they are the same or not.

Well' date=' the font I found most real-looking is Palatino Linotype, just Google it and eventually you should find a free download for it. However, the new font on the card maker itself looks as good if not better than Palatino, I haven't compared them and do not know if they are the same or not.[/quote']

Also Like This Card

That is not Palatino Linotype I Have The Font It Is Not Exactly Like A Card.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived