*Downloadable Version* - Post all questions here!

Frunk

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to know if someone could help me.

After I make a card, I go to the file and save function so that I can save the card as a ycm file so I can use the file to open it up later. After I save the file and go to open it back up again later I get a message saying.

Runtime error '13'

Type Mismatch

I wanted to know what the problem is and if anyone can help me with it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, well I've just downloaded the "Yugioh Card Maker 1.0". When I opened "Yugioh Card Maker.exe" I got the message: "Componet: 'FM20.dll' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.". I understood what this meant, so I google'd FM20.dll, and downloaded it. I placed it in the same file as my "Yugioh Card Maker.exe" and thus got this message, when I tried to reopen it: "System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found.". I have no clue what to do now. If anyone could help me, I would deeply appreciate it.

Regards,

D3M3NT0R

I'd rather use the creator from the site.This downloadble version does not have certain things,like others have pointed out,the font. Another thing with it is that the text would run off the card,instead of getting smaller in the box.what I do is with the site's creator is create the card,take a screenshot,crop out the background in photoshop,ans wa-la! I have the card by itself,with no website behind it

• 3 weeks later...

People have probably figured this out by now but, after several failed attempts to get the downloadable YCM to work, i have discovered that the downloadable ActiveX Control Paddle that is supposed to fix the problem does NOT include the missing file "comdlg32.ocx".

I have searched around in the downloadable ZIP file for the ActiveX Paddle, and that missing file that YCM keeps failing the find is NOT there at all!

• 3 weeks later...

There's really no point' date=' the new one is constantly tweaked, which can't be done without multiple downloads and/or patches for the downloadable version.

[/quote']

No, there is a point man, some ppl cant be always connecyed to the internet as they use dial up, while you can with the adsl,so id be grateful if you could upload the current version. I dont think its too hard, as i also know that you arent that lazy! :P

Archived