*Downloadable Version* - Post all questions here!

Frunk

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the exact error message you received? "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". If no, post your full error message, if yes, download this if you haven't already, http://www.download.com/ActiveX-Control-Pad/3000-2406_4-861343.html?tag=lst-0-1 . If you have done that, then I will forward your problems on to YCMaker.

Keep in mind, it could be that you downloaded a free trial of Activex or Winzip and it may have expired, this is what my problem was when I first tried to download the card maker. Should you do what I suggested and you still have problems, I wouls suggest using a different computer, and re-trying it and downloaded all the other required programs, even if it is not your computer, you could you an Internet Cafe or Public Library PC, just take along a flash drive and donwload it directly on to that, or download it on to the computer itself and copy the Yugioh Card Maker 1.0 folder and all its' contents on to your flash drive. Of course, should all this fail, and/or you don't wanna have to spend any money downloading the required programs or a flash drive. My last suggestion to you is to simply use the online version, it is flawless and frequently updated.

Cheers, Frunk.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 questions...

1)where can I download ycm 1.0?

2)whenever i try to apply the image a message pops up and says:

Run-time error '429':

ActiveX component can't create object

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm using version 0.5(that's why I asked about 1.0).Also I have downloaded microsoft ActiveX control pad and that other thingie,extracted it to system32

and blahblah...

All my other friends are okay,only mine is doing this...plz help me...thanx in advance...

Try using the program in windows compatibility mode, heres how to do it:

1. Find the program in your Start menu or on your desktop, and right-click it.

2. Select Properties.

3.Click the Compatibility tab.

4. Check the box beside Run this program in compatibility mode for, and then select your old operating system. Click OK.

5. Launch the application and make sure it's working.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a question, i downloaded yugioh card maker, i downloaded the activex thingy, i have winrar (i have also tried winzip), i unzip yugioh card maker into a folder i download and install the activex thing in the same folder, and when i go into the unzipped yugioh ard maker folder and click on yugioh card maker this pops up: "Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid", can anyone help me???

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problems as some other people. I have installed yugioh card maker, installed that active x program, yet it is still not working. After i had unzipped it, i had the icon to start the game, and two folders, one which said large media and the other which said media. Neither had another zip folder in it. When I click the icon, a message comes up that says "component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missiong or invalid". What should i do

Four' date=' double click on your exe and the Card Maker should open. It's a tall, thin thingo. Type in all your card 'stuff' and when you are ready, click on 'Card', click on 'Preview' or 'Preview both sides to see your card, then you can make any adjustments.

Finally, when your card is complete, click on '[b']File[/b]' and then select 'save', and save it in a folder where you store all your cards.

Nah...

when i double click...

"Four, double click on your exe and the Card Maker should open"

but...

it's not open...

and just give me one message that said comdlg32.ocx missing???!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Well, I'm not the expert after all it would seem, I didn't make it. :lol: If you really want to use the original card maker (it's very outdated compared to the new one), I would suggest you contact forum Admin YCMaker about the issue.

Cheers, sorry I wasn't much help, Frunk.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived