*Downloadable Version* - Post all questions here!

Frunk

^These mods' date=' sir, didn't program it, and every time I download and reinstall it I have no trouble. Don't critasise me.

[/quote']

I have no problem with that, but mods are supposed to be more helpful than their members XD

and while im not "critasise"ing you, its spelled *criticize* fyi

Not true, my job is to lock threads, manage posts, ban trouble-makers, and to overall moderate the forum, period. This thread is a courtesy, and you can see my helpfulness on the first page of this thread. Just because I couldn't help you, doesn't mean I'm less helpful than the members (they aren't mine), ecspecially considering that their is thousands of them and most of them wouldn't even care to respond to your PMs nor your posts in this thread, not even I, being a mod, am obligated. I'll have you know, I never asked to become a mod, none of the moderators on this site were appointed because they asked. This is my choice, so again, stop critasising me, and ecspecially don't try to sound smart correcting me, you won't get far.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did everything you told me in the begining and this is wat i get some Component'FM20.DLL' or on of its dependencies not correctly registered correctly: a file is missing or invalid and when i put the setup it says the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). CLick OK to terminate the application

i did everything you told me in the begining and this is wat i get some Component'FM20.DLL' or on of its dependencies not correctly registered correctly: a file is missing or invalid and when i put the setup it says the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). CLick OK to terminate the application

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid."

I keep getting this error when I try to install the card maker even though I've downloaded and installed the active x thing and extracted all the files. What else do I need to do?

Archived