The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Ghost Ryder' timestamp='1296169336' post='4966311']
Black Ops personally is a disappointment. The weapons look sh*t, but the surroundings are much better.
[/quote]
I don't really focus on how the guns look, more on their stats.

On another Black Ops note, Tactical Mask isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Sure it's still a pain, but I can get used to it. Just 13 more kills to go. Flak Jacket on the other hand, is a real pain to get (for me). I just need 2 more throwbacks, yet there taking forever to get. It'd be impossible to get Flak Jacket Pro if the last challenge involved you having to have those throwbacks kill at least one person as well D: Thank god it doesn't.

[quote name='Death Metal' timestamp='1296241305' post='4968218']
I've been doing unusually good lately.

Commando + Silencer + Reflex = <3

I dunno. That combo has been giving me really good results on maps like Firing Range, Jungle, and Nuketown. Pretty much all maps except Cracked (cause I f*cking hate that level with a passion </3).
[/quote]
Cracked for the first few minutes (in TDM, Ground War, or Domination) is all about chucking your lethals and tacticals across the middle of the map. And I'm not that fond of Reflex, it's pretty much the same as Red Dot, with somewhat of a more ACOG / Scope like feeling to it.

I think Blackbird is slightly, overpowered. It may sound stupid, but your team is pretty much screwed if the other team gets a Blackbird. Blackbird is the only reason I use Decoys, so they have no f***ing clue where we are. Maybe if the Blackbird was able to be shot down, but Sam Turrets didn't work, and it took 4-6 shots to take down? I don't know.

[quote name='GHawk' timestamp='1296254131' post='4968828']
I do agree that SR-71's are overpower. I think they should be able to be shot down by atleast SAM-Turrets. But I still LOVE them. <3
[/quote]
Sam Turrets aren't overpowered, but can be annoying as hell. Especially when the other team places them around their spawn, it makes them almost impossibly to take out. Sam Turrets can pretty much take out anything within a minute it hits the air. Which is why I have a love / hate relationship towards them xD

Blackbirds aren't very overpowered... They're an EIGHT killstreak. That's a lot of work just to know where people are. I think Blackbirds are an amazing killstreak.

Also, I've been using a suppressed MP5K lately... Man, this gun rips through people. :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30T2Gpjtxk
This is from a TDM on Hanoi. I ended up 37 - 5. :o

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1296267840' post='4969698']
Wow. 37-5? Damn. Thats amazing. I was listening to a mad Techno song watching that. It fitted in nicely. :D

I use the MPL, but might try the uzi at one point.
[/quote]
Yeah. It was a pretty good round especially since I'm not one of those people that are like, "LOL I GOTZ 30+ KILLS. THANK GOODNESS MY CHOPPER-GUNNER/DOGS/GUNSHIP GOT ME AT LEAST 20 OF THEM." I use spy plane, napalm and attack chopper. Alwatys.

And, dude, the MPL is vicious. Don't use the UZI. It's pretty terrible. The iron sights are AWFUL. The recoil is worse.

In all seriousness, try this class. It wrecks.

Spectre extended mags | Python speed reloader.
Semtex | Concussion | Claymore
Scavenger | Steady Aim | Ninja

[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1296269963' post='4969817']
Yeah. It was a pretty good round especially since I'm not one of those people that are like, "LOL I GOTZ 30+ KILLS. THANK GOODNESS MY CHOPPER-GUNNER/DOGS/GUNSHIP GOT ME AT LEAST 20 OF THEM." I use spy plane, napalm and attack chopper. Alwatys.

And, dude, the MPL is vicious. Don't use the UZI. It's pretty terrible. The iron sights are AWFUL. The recoil is worse.

In all seriousness, try this class. It wrecks.

Spectre extended mags | Python speed reloader.
Semtex | Concussion | Claymore
Scavenger | Steady Aim | Ninja
[/quote]

I don't like the Spectre without red dot. It looks terrible.

MPL is maybe my favourite gun, since I stopped using the FAMAS and L96. But I try to use my Commando more often. :D

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1296270887' post='4969877']
Random Question: How good are Silenced Snipers? I want to make sure that if I buy the Suppressor for, well I forgot the name but it's the Classified Sniper, it'll still be a one shot, one kill (most of the time).
[/quote]

I use a Suppressed L96 with CZ75. If you plan on playing hardcore, then yes, insta-kill. Core = No.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1296270758' post='4969865']
I don't like the Spectre without red dot. It looks terrible.

MPL is maybe my favourite gun, since I stopped using the FAMAS and L96. But I try to use my Commando more often. :D
[/quote]
Looks =/= effectiveness.

It has low recoil, great damage, great accuracy, it reloads quickly without Sleight of Hand AND holds 45 rounds with extended mags. It's a great gun, bro.

Archived