The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1297829750' post='5011695']
74 noob gun.
Use either the MPL with rapid fire and Silencer. It is kick arse.
[/quote]
But, but, I want to use the second attachment for a Red Dot Sight D: Actually, I haven't used the MPL yet, so maybe if I like the Iron Sight I can settle for it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1297474895' post='5003500']
I have never been Nova'd in my gaming life. Its to rare to see nova, and no point going for Pro, so I'l see what else there is.

Yesterday I got Ghost PRO BIATCHES!!!!
[/quote]
I had Ghost Pro from the beginning because I'm Ghost Ryder foo'! xD

What I hate most is when people use machine guns in Search and Destroy. It isn't right...in my opinion...that's where you show true sniping skills in a sniper lobby =P

I am extremely pissed off from MW2...I did a 720 silent bullet shot...and guess what....

All I get is a hitmarker in the head...the head! Then one of my team mates take em' out Dx

I wonder what COD 8 is gonna be...I think they announced "Modern Warfare 3"...this one is going to be EXTREMELY realistic...Infinity Ward are spending nearly their entire load for this. I mean Black Ops isn't bad, just the sniping is the disappointment.

[quote name='Ghost Ryder' timestamp='1297878461' post='5012277']
I wonder what COD 8 is gonna be...I think they announced "Modern Warfare 3"...this one is going to be EXTREMELY realistic...Infinity Ward are spending nearly their entire load for this. I mean Black Ops isn't bad, just the sniping is the disappointment.
[/quote]

Please don't f***ing tell me you watch Onion News. <_<

@ Anbu:
I don't use the Spectre any more, but when I did, I used Red Dot sight with extended.
Also, Scavenger isn't all that much of a need. I use it with Flak Vest. But depends on how long you live. But in that case, just pick up some dead guys.

So, been on youtube and found some interesting videos about all the Weapons Pack-A-Punched in Zombies and what they do. Now my goal is to do the following at least once in an actual Nazi Zombie Game with me and my friends:

Pack-A-Punch a Ballistic Knife (You can revive a player by shooting / knifing them with it)
Pack-A-Punch a Crossbow (Acts like a Monkey when shot, so attracts zombies)
Pack-A-Punch a M1911 (It becomes a f***ing dual wielded grenade launcher)

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1298000653' post='5015774']
So, been on youtube and found some interesting videos about all the Weapons Pack-A-Punched in Zombies and what they do. Now my goal is to do the following at least once in an actual Nazi Zombie Game with me and my friends:

Pack-A-Punch a Ballistic Knife (You can revive a player by shooting / knifing them with it)
Pack-A-Punch a Crossbow (Acts like a Monkey when shot, so attracts zombies)
Pack-A-Punch a M1911 (It becomes a f***ing dual wielded grenade launcher)
[/quote]

I got to pack a punch a Olympia.

[quote name='Ghost Ryder' timestamp='1297878461' post='5012277']
[/quote]
Yup, Sniping is S*** in Black ops. My Quickscoping days are over.

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1298235121' post='5021446']
It ok. Lol. Right after that, my other friend joined my party.
[/quote]
Tbh, never been invited to a party but I know it includes chat.

[quote name='- Stoner -' timestamp='1298262061' post='5022392']
Whats everybody's BO Accuracy? Mines 19.04%
[/quote]
21.98%

[quote name='Sky Fire' timestamp='1298322663' post='5024255']
I will check this weekend. Since my mum said I can only play my xbox on Friday and the weekend.
[/quote]
Thats sucks, I used to have a similiar rule, but included holidays. Rule went when I left school.

[quote name='Kotaro' timestamp='1298327577' post='5024473']
Tbh, never been invited to a party but I know it includes chat.

Thats sucks, I used to have a similiar rule, but included holidays. Rule went when I left school.
[/quote]

Its like private chat, only it can have more than 2 people. You can also get them to join your game and such other benifts.

Yea. Mum said my report wasn't good last year. So no playing xbox over school days.

Archived