The Call of Duty Club ~ Post here, not in the remake thread =P

JG.

What I find f***ed up is that Australia is infront of America. We got Black Ops first. But no, we have to wait for the f***ing yanks just to get some f***ing DLC!!.

Right now I use the Famas with Extended. I need more money so I can buy Sleight of hand Pro and Scavenger pro
I also bought the Galil. I got almost 600 kills with this baby. I'am married to her right now. Her name is Jasmine :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Alexis Rhodes' timestamp='1296502633' post='4977061']
Any 360 people getting the maps?

We PS3 guys have to wait untill 1st March.
[/quote]
What's your PSN?

And seriously guys, try out Flak Jacket. I've only been killed by an RC-XD 1 time while using it because it was literally on me. Plus I don't have to worry about grenades that much anymore.

Me and my friends have been playing alot of Ascension lately. I don't seem to like Berlin Wall which I thought would've been the best. I like Kowloon the best. Cos of the rain. :D

I also seem to use the AUG now with dual mag. Currently I am trying to get either flak jacket pro or Ghost Pro. Will take awhile. While I am at it, I might try for Warlord pro.

[quote name='Kotaro' timestamp='1296684906' post='4982944']
If I remember correctly, it was about £17 for 2100 MS points.
[/quote]
When I checked, it's $19.99 for 1600 points, BUT it's $4.99 for 400 points and $9.99 for 800 points. Seeing as how the maps are 1200 points, you can just buy 400 and then buy 800 and save yourself some money.

These prices are all in USD, of course.

H115 Oscillator is good until later guns, but it just fires too slow for my liking. I prefer the RPK, but even when that is upgraded, it isn't that good... I love, I repeat, I LOVE PHD FLOPPER! *Zombies at the bottom of the stairs.* Me: FLOPPY! 8D *dives off stairs*. And the Gersch Devce is beast, And I love the song too.

[quote name='KlapTrap' timestamp='1296885165' post='4988932']
H115 Oscillator is good until later guns, but it just fires too slow for my liking. I prefer the RPK, but even when that is upgraded, it isn't that good... I love, I repeat, I LOVE PHD FLOPPER! *Zombies at the bottom of the stairs.* Me: FLOPPY! 8D *dives off stairs*. And the Gersch Devce is beast, And I love the song too.
[/quote]

Lol. My friends call it Air support since where I cover a window and the right side of the map leading to us. It is cool. They are like "AIR SUPPORT!!" I just run and dive and kill up to 20 zombies.
The RPK is worse than the H115. All I like it the Commando with ray gun. Kicks ass. :D

Archived