It's another new lazy member

Which character sounds the coolest?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which character sounds the coolest?

Don't take by what i say everyone says there lazy so am I. if you think i'm a noob:

well i know how to type properly i only sling random letters together when i'm saying lol rofl an things like that. yet i'm mainly a mod games so soon i'm going to make an online yu gi oh downloadable game or maybe an online one with servers but i'm still new when it comes to those. And by the way i mainly started an online life at a site that forbidded talking like n00bs ex. : WHA, U DOIN CSE I H8 GT3. That makes no sence so its an example.
Well i'm also into modding and playing a weird game the sims 2. :oops: (yes i'm quite emberassed) Well Thats all about me!

I HATE VEGI-HIPPYS!!!I HATE YOU ALL!!!YOU MAKE ME WANT TO KILL SOME MORE PEOPLE AGANE!!!I AM GO.......Did...did he take over agane :oops: :( ,I'm sorry for what he sed,I think vegatarians are vary good and importint indiviguals...my names Caleb and my jerky evil split personalitys name is Kaleb...I know he's an ass,but,he gives me pride,and owns most of my stuff,AND I HAVE THE THREE SEAL OF ORICHALCOS CARDS!!! :D ...but he made them...

• 3 weeks later...

ha nice reply's: I get spellcheck, so i'm perposly making bad tping mstke s: my favoritte food is suasege(sausage) becen(bacon) choc0-chowco chiwp pancakwes (chocolate chip pancakes) And I'm a modder i downt no if nobodys likeses my horrrrrrrrribbibbles bad spell mistakes. :roll: but is still am ashammed abouut losing interest in sims t00 and fawwing intwo beiing ab bigg bdd Civolisaiton fan (civilization fan). Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived