Pokemon Paramount Ventures!!! The New Cygrus Region!!! [OOC: Started / Always Accepting!!!]

Zextra

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure, fine with me. I think Alex should also bring in one of Joseph's pokemon...By the way...Since he shows up so much, should I make an App for Joseph, Zex? After all, he'll be tied in with...Something...In the next Arc. Also, is it allowed for me to bring in an operative from another region's villainous team?
And BDD, what is your full team? Your TC only shows Quilava, Trapinch, and Diglett, so I just want to know what I'm up against.

I know you could've done this yourself, but here's a new trainer card for you:

[IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1121/8370.png[/IMG]

[code]
[IMG]http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1121/8370.png[/IMG]
[/code]

And yes you can.
Hey, I used some Pokemon from other leagues in my prelims (to conceal my identity). :D

Username: Cyber OMEGA (Don't feel like copypasta right now)
RP Name: Joseph Carlin IV
Hometown: Immortafreeze City
Appearance: Snow Ace Trainer with green outfit and shaggy brown hair
Biography: Joseph trained and battled alongside his childhood friend Virgil in the Cygrus region way before the start of the RP. Joseph was always the stronger trainer, but would go easy on Virgil, as he knew he really wanted to be greater than everyone. Eventually, Joseph retired from training and settled down to make a family. When Alex decided to follow in his fathers footsteps, Joseph was shocked beyond belief, and he knew his son would be one of the greatest trainers the World has ever seen...
Personality: Kindhearted, determined, fun-loving, perpetually optimistic
Trainer Type: Retired Trainer
Starter Pokemon: Trapinch
Team: Flygon, Magcargo, Relicanth, Skarmory, Porygon-Z, Sceptile

Sorry it came so late, I just thought I should formally add Joseph.

Archived