Pokemon Paramount Ventures!!! The New Cygrus Region!!! [OOC: Started / Always Accepting!!!]

Zextra

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Username: Sonic Paladin
RP Name: Zak Blaze
Hometown: Ecruteak City (Johto)
Appearance: tall, thin, with long black hair, tan-colored skin
Bio: Born into Morty's family, he was introduced to Ghost-type Pokemon at a young age. He is known as an avid reader and the youngest known gym Leader.
Personality: Honorable, noble, cheerful, but when his friends are in trouble, he is right their to help.
Trainer Type: Gym Leader
Gym Leader Number: 8
Starter Pokemon: Shedinja

Team: Shedinja, Sableye, Banette, Dusknoir, Shandera, Gengar

• 2 weeks later...

Remember me? I wanna help two.
Sigh... old times

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1285717405' post='4665080']
@ Sparkplug, I understand. Just try to be more detailed with your posts. Once again, sorry for being harsh :D
@ Ultima Master - As Zero said, either edit your previous app to fit your position OR repost a completely new one.
@ Zero - Are you ready to continue? :D
[/quote]
In case you were wondering, I forgive you and want to be an active member of this again.

• 2 weeks later...
Um.. BTW, my old app is somewhere around here but you didnt add it and.. I guess I forgot to keep on posting so.. I'll make a new app! Sorry but the bio's kinda short. It's because there's nothing to talk about. This time, try adding my app before it gets lost again!

Username: Swordfire206
RP Name: Swords
Hometown: Greenvine Town
Appearance: [spoiler=Appearance][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2wbrst2.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Biography: He lived in Greenvine Town since he was borned. During his 4th birthday, his parents gave him a gift, a Riolu! The Riolu was named Aura. During his 10th birthday, he chose a Charmander. He starts off in his journey with Charmander and Riolu!
Personality: He's cool, calm and relaxed. He can easily befriend Pokemon and people!
Trainer Type: Normal Trainer
Gym Leader/Elite 4: N/A
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Riolu as his other Pokemon)

Archived