Pokemon Paramount Ventures!!! The New Cygrus Region!!! [OOC: Started / Always Accepting!!!]

Zextra

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1289014490' post='4764959']
and who was it that said this would take about a week? i think its been alittle longer than that XD but what can you do...now to go do other things in the mean time
[/quote]
[quote name='The CandyMan' timestamp='1287970865' post='4734270']
min. 1 week i think
[/quote]
I think that answers your question.
Now, back to recoloring Raquaza

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that I should put a limit or restriction on Protect and Detect. Kip, it's not just you, so don't take this personally. People in this RP just seem to use it too often. In the anime, Protect is used approximately ONCE per battle. Therefore, I will place a limit of 2 protection moves per 6 on 6 battle.
Just to keep things under control :D

Well, he was off by 50 min.
Though I did say one day, I will let you two discuss this. Try to come up with a mutual decision. As of right now, if you do decide to continue, please decide the person who will be moving on (via PM), and you can quickly end the battle accordingly.

Username: pokemonpokemonpokemon
RP Name: Dr. Dragon
Hometown: Greenvine Town
Appearance: Dark, spiked hair. A HMD over my right eye. A lab coat, with Dr. Dragon and A picture of aerodactyl on theback of the lab coat, black jeans, with a bit of aerodactyl blood smeared on my lab coat and black jeans.
Biography: Used to be friends with Greenvines people. Has gone crazy due to a 'Incident' (I'll Explain what this is later) and now trying to become one with an aerodactyl. Because of his rage, team Draconius recruited him and injected him with a specialized virus that they made which causes him to get normal around team Draonius members, and more crazy around other people.
Personality: Insane, Evil.
Trainer Type: Team Draconius Commander
Starter Pokemon: Machop

I agree. That's why I'm going to avoid Gym Battles...
Anyways, basically, the second arc is a free-for all where you go to any region of your choice, capturing your desired team (including the Isshu ones...)
Once every has their team assembled, they will form teams of three and will compete in a WRGP-esque battle tournament.

Archived