NEW Card Template [LiAM] NEW ATTRIBUTES, NOW PSD

LiAM

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1294463486' post='4919370']
Can you PM me a link to the Spell and Trap Card Template for all versions... BTW Can i use your templates in shops as a base... is it allowed?
[/quote]

All versions?
And as long as you don't make profit from anything within the template pack.
You can make cards with it, but not sell them.
I was going to bring in a 'Rights' system, where 1000P=being able to sell cards and 2000P=full ownership rights...

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1294491768' post='4919827']
So what does this add to the card maker? Is it higher res? Better detail? Just add some card recolours? .-.
[/quote]

It adds everything it doesn't have at higher quality.

For starters, it makes dark synchros, tokens and slyfer recolours.
Not only being higher quality for card making, which helps reading it and making it look real, it's also the same size as cards on yugiohwikia.
It also comes with some basic gold rare/holo/foil edits, which can be furtherer edited by the user for advanced holos or different coloured styles.
It's all layered so you can pretty much make anything.
I've deleted my trial version of the template, so I can't really send that one anymore.
But if you want a trial version, I can send it.

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1294496541' post='4919918']
so I can [i][b]use[/b][/i] the template in the shop... just not sell the template
[/quote]

Just make sure you're not redistributing the actual template or singular files within it.

suggestion:

Really nice template, but I found the holo to be very heavy, a lighter holo could look good.
<br><br>oh and I'd like to buy this, I'll send 500 points now? 9ssorry bout the code around this writing, always happens when i edit a post<br><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><div id="refHTML"></div>

[quote name='monty1394' timestamp='1294760493' post='4927378']
stupid n00b question...how do i get that many points?
[/quote]

Posting on the forum gets you points, winning contests can get you big rewards.

I think getting a rep also gives you 100 per Rep, I think that was removed though.

It's priced at 500 so members who've been here a while can afford it and also because it took a while to make.

I do still have a [b]30%[/b] sale, which no member has taken so far, which brings the price to 350 points.

[quote name='LiAM' timestamp='1294760784' post='4927385']
Posting on the forum gets you points, winning contests can get you big rewards.

I think getting a rep also gives you 100 per Rep, I think that was removed though.

It's priced at 500 so members who've been here a while can afford it and also because it took a while to make.

I do still have a [b]30%[/b] sale, which no member has taken so far, which brings the price to 350 points.
[/quote]
alright ill try to earn the points then, im pretty interested in this template :D

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1295475567' post='4945274']
LiAM I have a working download link for Matrix Fonts here:

http://bit.ly/MatrixFont

and to be sure it's safe

http://bit.ly/MatrixFont+
[/quote]

I'm not allowed to offer the fonts as part of this pack. You would have to distribute them at your own risk.

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1295476478' post='4945308']
And you have the rights to redistribute your font?
[/quote]

I'm not giving away any fonts.

I'm giving away a free font found from a font site which is similar, that is all.

Archived