Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

<_<

Hey, wasn't my fault

Yes it was. It wasn't COMPLETELY your fault but at least take half of the damn blame. It was pretty much just you and DL as far as I recall. DL, was all like, "Well I like what you're saying, Desu, but let's do THIS STUPID THING!" and you were "LOLOKAY, DL said it so it must be better." You had more power than he did and agreed with him for some dumb reason.

I think that just about takes care of all loose ends with this.

...and I wasn't looking at 4...I was looking at 1-3.

Missed 1. 2 was J-Max, right? Eh, his was okay. Denver did a GREAT job on his. Shame he disses on himself for the graphic artists' laziness and refusal to f*cking talk to eachother.

<_<

Hey, wasn't my fault

Yes it was. It wasn't COMPLETELY your fault but at least take half of the damn blame. It was pretty much just you and DL as far as I recall. DL, was all like, "Well I like what you're saying, Desu, but let's do THIS STUPID THING!" and you were "LOLOKAY, DL said it so it must be better." You had more power than he did and agreed with him for some dumb reason.

I think that just about takes care of all loose ends with this.

...and I wasn't looking at 4...I was looking at 1-3.

Missed 1. 2 was J-Max, right? Eh, his was okay. Denver did a GREAT job on his. Shame he disses on himself for the graphic artists' laziness and refusal to f*cking talk to eachother.

>____________>

Well again...didn't have to just diss it like that. Sure it wasn't Smesh's or J-Max's or Fuse's....but at least we tried.

>____________>

Well again...didn't have to just diss it like that. Sure it wasn't Smesh's or J-Max's or Fuse's....but at least we tried.

Yes I do though. You guys gave the concept I gave you, mixed things up, and then added an incredibly stupid dual acception system that completely destroyed the point the new one was supposed to make if the new one didn't already have its own sh*tty problems. I can do all this because I warned you about that system, bro. I told you two everything that was wrong with everything you guys were saying and how bad it would be and I was rght. I can dis on it if it's even sligtly mentioned.

You had the power though. You had the power UYet you did nothing. It was so clearly stupidf yet you just went with it anyway. You damn Pontius Pilate. I'm actually incredibly disappointed in you. You talked and talked about how much you wanted to do it and now you're just like, "Well we sucked but I didn't care anyway."

Archived