Vongola Headquarters [A KHR Organization] "Ready for a Mafia Summer!"

Super Chaos Sonic

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even "Desu"?

Yes. That is indeed a word that has been used multiple times in this most recent conversation. So I believe it would be included seeing as how I made no effort to specify what words would be okay with me. Although pointing out the words I used that have also been used would have been a better attempt at "smartassery."

...wait, that's seriously how the story ends?

CIOSSU! THE F*CK!

Told ya the ending sucked.

No, I ain't tellin you how it ends.

That's Tsuna's personality through the manga...am I the only one who remembers this?

But the last chapters pretty much just slapped in our face that he had no actual character development.

Well... character development doesn't necessarily mean that anything has to change...

What you should be saying is that it seems like he was a dynamic character, but it turns out he was a static character the whole time... shit, was this thing written by M. Night Shyamalan?

Well... character development doesn't necessarily mean that anything has to change...

Well I suppose character development would either be traits of the character being revealed (or the character itself) or the character actually changing/growing as the story progressed, therefore developing that way, but since literally nothing changed since the first 20 chapters/episode then yeah, there hasn't actually been any character development. He's still the exact same since the start. Any comment because I'm beginning to think you just want to try arguing anything? But hey, I'm not going to major in English so you can tell me a thing or two because I could be missing something completely that you didn't feel the need to explain.

What you should be saying is that it seems like he was a dynamic character, but it turns out he was a static character the whole time... shit, was this thing written by M. Night Shyamalan?

But a dynamic character does change or in other words undergo some serious character development.

Well

Tsuna changed somewhat.

Now he has actual friends and some confidence in himself, plus he can actually talk to the girl he likes to her face now without being a complete spaz.

That, and he can fly.

But I agree that his development and everyone else's was definitely cut short. It felt like the series ended before it actually got the chance to end properly, hence why there's no real sense of closure.

Archived