Final Fantasy: Cellulite Chronicles |PG-16||Started|

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Application for Cellulite Subject:
Character You've Been Cloned From: Vincent Valantine
Name: Ben "Zero" Shade
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/techigogin/imagesCAMLDX52.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Personality: Smart, cold, self reliant. Ben prefers to be alone.
-Weapons-
Ben prefers guns, all guns. He uses 2 pistols with dual-rotating-barrels. He may use any gun he comes by, with any form of futuriffic/unknown technology.

Could you use Ben/"Zero" Later as a plot twist? That would be interesting...

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1286681608' post='4692717']
Application for Cellulite Subject:
Character You've Been Cloned From: Vincent Valantine
Name: Ben "Zero" Shade
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i1011.photobucket.com/albums/af233/techigogin/imagesCAMLDX52.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Personality: Smart, cold, self reliant. Ben prefers to be alone.
-Weapons-
[b]Ben prefers guns, all guns. He uses 2 pistols with dual-rotating-barrels.[/b] He may use any gun he comes by, with any form of futuriffic/unknown technology.

Could you use Ben/"Zero" Later as a plot twist? That would be interesting...
[/quote]
I was supposed to be the only pistols guy... TT_TT

Hope that's okay

Application for Suplex Member
Name: Kai Trial
Biography: Actually one of the first to join supplex, he was joined after he lost a fight and lost his arm and was thrown into the antartic water to die, supplex saw him injured and close to death and promised to him they would rebuild a mechanical arm for him if he joined them, Kai agreed to this and became a full fledged supplex member, his left arm is now robotic like. Kai's goals are to fulfill his obligation and challenge the man that left him in his wounded state. He is often angry and arrogant he will often result to fighting in any situation. He aims to soon leave Supoplex after fulfilling some moreobligations, growing strong is also a big objective of his.

Primary Weapon: A sword similar in shape to Cloud's it is said to be a derived form, it is the same size. It it half black at the bottom and half white at the top, there's a cloth like strain on the end of the blade that extends to 2 metres long. The blade due to kai's past of being thrown into an ice antarctic water has beeen infected with a particle known as Frost Enron which has allowed a frost like battle style to be adopted to the blade.

Secondary Weapons: His left arm which is robotic, it is incredibly hard and can pierce objects causing them to shatter eg: giant rocks and buildings, it is often used as a defense mechanism.

Appearance: He wears black tight leather pants and black shoes, he is 6"2 and quite muscular, he has long brown hair with a strain going down his face and has brown eyes. He has a maroon singlet that extends at the back and is torn at the bottom, he also wears a vanilla coloured cloth clothing that wraps around his neck and covers his left arm and his right shoulder.

sorry for the wait gents, been sleeping off a sickness and working more than usual but I intent to make a post tonight hopefully. If not, my new post will be at 6 pm tomorrow.

Also, I have decided what I am to to, soulsociety is accepted.

I'm going to have soulsociety and Messenger's Supplex member's pair up with the new clones and just plan out what I had for Cid as planed. Please look for my next post for more info.

Archived