Final Fantasy: Cellulite Chronicles |PG-16||Started|

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd App:

Cloned from: Terra Branford (FFVI)
Name: Umbriel Tailour
Appearance: Umbriel is about 5'4". She's got dark-ish skin (by that, I mean a little darker than 'tanned'). She's got flowing brown hair that reaches a few inches below her shoulder. She wears a sexy grey tank-top, with skinny jeans and sandals. She has a sheathe for her sword around her waist.
Personality: >pops my bubblegum<. She's cool. She likes to relax and hang out, but she also loves going into action. Secretly, she [i]is[/i] a thinker, though she really only wonders two things: Why she joined Suplex in the first place, though it is kinda fun, AND, furthermore, why she cant remember her past...
Weapons: Magic, mostly. A thin sword.

I have an idea.

What if the clones have visions of their originals? Obviously, not all at once. At first, theyre very VERY weak, and very far apart. Then, as the story progresses, they get stronger, clearer, and come more often. Finally, when they come so often as to drive the clone crazy (like what happened to Auron's clone), they turn into their original.

Whadaya think? Secksy, no? ;P

I likes it, we can go with that. This way not everyone's original will pop-up at once. Anyone who thinks they have progressed enough to go into their original form, should PM me.

NOTE: No one is progressed enough yet, maybe by like the tenth page but so far I don't want anyone going original lol

[quote name='Final Fantasy Revolution' timestamp='1285708708' post='4664569']
I likes it, we can go with that. This way not everyone's original will pop-up at once. Anyone who thinks they have progressed enough to go into their original form, should PM me.

NOTE: No one is progressed enough yet, maybe by like the tenth page but so far I don't want anyone going original lol
[/quote]
lolChrome is ready lolno

Donatez?

NOTE: This was not made by me, only slightly edited by me.

Notice anyone familiar?

[img]http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/2248/30610298.jpg[/img]

Characters:
(PS, this was made before FFXIII, so Noctis could not possibly be here.)
Far Left: Faris riding Shinryu (FFV)
Left: Terra (FFVI)
Mid-Left: Sephiroth (FFVII)
Mid-Right: Squall (FFVIII)
Right: Freya (FFIX)
Far Right: Valfour the Aeon (FFX)

I wanted to bring Faris in later in the game, and Freya could simply make a cameo, or, even better, be an enemy. Valfour I hope to use as a summon. (cuz' believe me, Ima bring summons into this. ;D)

Whadaya think^^^?

[b]Character You've Been Cloned From:[/b] Garland
[b]Name:[/b] Nathaniel Bane
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[spoiler=Appearance:] [img]http://api.ning.com/files/42qxsFDa2JlWj6mh6rEemNnPw6WlHjLH85enY8PFhqARBoBmS7-mrA32kGMM6dpPcsRZDix2lfFI5JRR8J51vijmpthHQbY0/Anime.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
[b]Personality:[/b] Nathaniel is an intelligent individual, usually relying on meticulous planning to get through tough situations. He prefers the company of himself, and doesn't converse much with most. If he does make friends, however, he's protective and considerate. He has a strange obsession with endless cycles.
[b]Weapon:[/b] 2-Handed Sword

Would it be possible to get the original weapon our character is cloned from? Not necessarily in the beginning, but sometime during the RP. I'm sure I speak for at least one other person when I want my original's weapon (mine being Garland's awesome transforming sword from Dissidia).

EDIT: My goodness, I'm behind. Can I get a quick recap? Also, you might want to change the thread title to say Started.

This grabbed my interest. I'd like to make an app and I will do eventually. However...

I noticed you're allowing opposite gender clones. Now. To be honest I was surprised nobody made a Cloud clone on the first page, even moreso after the opposite gender clones were authorised. It's fact that Cloud is hot as a girl. It's written into canon. If you've played the game, you know what I mean. If you haven't... [url="http://alasse-tasartir.deviantart.com/art/Squall-n-Cloud-Female-Version-137105276?moodonly=1"]Click[/url] [url="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/madamhydra/FF7AC/female-cloud.jpg"]for[/url] [url="http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/art/What-if-Cloud-was-FEMALE-4702231"]proof.[/url]

I'm not sure how much justice the images do to the canon fact because the games graphics are too... blocky... to find out.

Anyway, I'll have an app ready later. Not Cloud though...

@Shradow: Yes, when you eventually turn into your original you will have your originals full skill set and weapon. Also, accepted.

@GreatPriest: I know right, and yes I did play the game and know what you mean! I always wished that the rich guy DIDN'T choose me lol.

WHERE WE ARE!:

All the clones and Supplex members have been partnered up and have been sent out on mission; some of them are sleeping and others are heading on a second mission. I will assign your character to a supplex member and you can get started.

Archived