Final Fantasy: Cellulite Chronicles |PG-16||Started|

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Shradow' timestamp='1286332691' post='4682926']
Just so I'm clear, who's my partner exactly?
[/quote]

It's technically me but It will be in the form of an NPC known is Earl Flint, and he is knocking at your door right now trying to explain things to you lol

@MKS: I only sent Kindle away because I'd like most of the clones to come to the other organization I'm working on

Anythin Final Fantasy is not complete without 3 things :Chocobos, Moogles and Cid

So here is Cid FF:CC

Name:Cid Edgar Wilson
Biography: He is from Ivalice and was considered one of the best trackers of Ivalice. After accepting an assignment to capture a fugitive that escaped the Government of Ivalice, He found him on an airship as a Stowaway. After a rift opened in the air from the ship going faster then light, The airship entered Midgar airspace. The fugitive escaped Cid when the ship crashed Kalm, and Cid rebuilt the airship, using foreign parts. After finding out the fugitve caused the rift to appear, He followed him through other rifts, coming to other planets. Finally he landed here, and for 11 years have been looking for the fugitive so he can bring him in. When Supplex heard his talents, he accepted their invitation hoping to help his search to find the fugitve.
Primary Weapon: Barrett 99 50 BMG rifle, strapped to his back and a side arm that is the exact model of Vergil's Gryphon in DOC.
Secondary Weapons: His arm and right eye. Due to his past, his arm and eye was replaced with Mechanical counterparts. His eye has the ability to lock on to targets.
Appearance:[img]http://media.moddb.com/images/members/1/284/283359/DEC062284_hi_DARK_TOWER_GUNSLINGER_BORN.jpg[/img]

[u]Application for Suplex Member[/u]
Name: Kapo
Biography: His earliest memory was being kept in a white room with a bed, a set of building blocks and a huge mirror at the side. The only thing he could think about at that time was he needed to go home. But he couldn't remember where it was. Actually, he couldn't even remember WHO he was. His first escape from that room was a bloody one. It was also his first time meeting someone closest to his age. An older boy(about 10 years older).. What the older boy said, before he was captured again, was that he would help him escape next time.. but on one condition: he must join an organization called Supplex. Since his 2nd escape from "that" place, he's been having a deep-seeded contempt for humans which made his job as a hitman the funnest job he could ever wish for (despite his nonchalant expression). He has already disposed any bits of curiosity about the whos/hows/whats of his existence. He was too busy being "happily" content with his life doing the things he likes the most. He still manages to stay at the organization throughout 10 years. He still shows contempt towards humans. He's still doing his favorite job. He's not really good at changing. As head of the Homicide department, he decides who to kill and not to kill. He also starts venturing on other fields like weapons technology (particularly on biochemical weapons). Linked to him was a rumor that a whole city got eradicated due to strange symptoms that gave people a strong craving for human brains. Of course, no evidence proved him connected to such an incident. Throughout his life, nobody dared to ask whether his tail was real.
Primary Weapon: Dagger
Secondary Weapons: Pistol(he is actually as good as he is with a dagger, he just uses the dagger more)
Appearance: Kapo wears a black suit coat with a green cravat and a green vest. The coat has two white cuffs with two buttons on each cuff. His black pants are very plain with two standard pockets on the sides of the top and a spot for his tail. Kapo's hair is sea foam green and is a little long with bangs that do not stay very uniform, falling over his face. Kapo's eyes are just like his hair, except they are emerald green. Kapo's tail is not the same color as his hair, unlike many human-animal half breeds, but rather his tail is feline-esque and is black.

Hmm...Cloud or Vincent... VINCENT! Nah, I'll let the guy with the Vincent Avatar take him. :D

Character You've Been Cloned From: Cloud Strife
Name: Edward Sulivan
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/Kiokama/RPCs/Anime43.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Personality: Edward is the overall sort of caring person that one might expect anyone derived from Cloud to be. However, there is something...darker about him. Normally he's all cheer and friendliness, but he's missing one of the most important aspects of Cloud Strife. That aspect would be mercy. Edward's heart is completely devoid of any capacity for mercy.
[spoiler=Weapon:]
For the time being, Edward does not wield the Buster Sword mainly because he hasn't found it yet. Until he does, he dual wields two wicked blades akin to the one shown below. I hope we can work in his finding Buster later in the RP.
[IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w339/Kiokama/Weapons/Imperial_Chainsword.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Archived