Final Fantasy: Cellulite Chronicles |PG-16||Started|

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Touche, in your next post you can make it so that Vincent gave you everything you needed before he passed and I'll PM you the locations

Actually, if you go to the first post and looked under Members and then Cellulite Subjects; It'll tell you where they are in the world. Ignore the clone of vincnet and his partner for now until I know that Techi or TFM are back.

Pretty much anyone from the moon or who is a descendant of someone from the moon.

It's from Final Fantasy IV.

Pretty much, the only living lunarians are Cecil, Golbez, Ceodore, Cuore (technically), and any of the lunarians asleep in the Lunar Subterrean.

Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On an unrelated note: I have PMed FFR an idea for why the agents are there.

[quote name='Final Fantasy Revolution' timestamp='1287862232' post='4729338']
Earl looked at the new person before him. "Garland...I never thought I'd see you again; granted last time a saw you I was injecting your DNA into a infant." Earl said and chuckled a bit. "Matthew Supplex' hideout is in the Timborin Mountains; if you kill me you'll need that information afterwords." Earl said and then ready his Javelin. [b]"It's honor to face you...Lunarian King."[/b] Earl said and then charged at Garland with his Javelin, the tip growing blue as he was about to strike.
[/quote]

FFR, you've got me confuzzled.

Archived