[Finished]Total Drama World Tour! (YCM Edition)!! WE HAVE BEGUN!

Βyakuya

[quote][spoiler=Contestants]
1- Spoon
2- BlueDragonOmega
3- Lieutenant Renji
4- sirbobbert
5- Future Paradise
6- Deustodo
7- newfie1
8- Blazing Inferno (Pyro)
9- Rowling
10- Sakurazaki Daisuke
11- Smesh
12- Galadrien
13- ultima master
14- Loveinznetsdcc
15- Peelster1
16- Yoshi Member
17- thenewfiesbro
18- Killer Skull
19- Cosmic
20- TheComposer
21- TheDarkAce
22-Pundzo
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Ok well, we have everyone.
[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1287427220' post='4715298']
Well, we finally got all our contestants! [b]We will start tomorrow then![/b]
[/quote]
It is now the day after tomorrow of when that was posted.
[quote]
[spoiler=Rounds and Destinations]

NONE YET

[/spoiler]
[/quote]
What's going on? Why haven't you filled in the Rounds and Destinations section?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1287624742' post='4721974']
I'm sorry guys. I was too busy. Maybe, I'll arrange something around Friday or so, because of homework and other business. So please check back often.
[/quote]
Alright, just next time if you have a lot of homework please take the minute it would take to let us know. I know the homework deal and when running something this huge how hard it is. I ran an RP on another forum board but could only keep it up for one thread because of homework reasons. I still miss that RP...

[quote name='Peelster1' timestamp='1287628585' post='4722188']
Alright, just next time if you have a lot of homework please take the minute it would take to let us know. I know the homework deal and when running something this huge how hard it is. I ran an RP on another forum board but could only keep it up for one thread because of homework reasons. I still miss that RP...
[/quote]

.. homework takes a long time...

[quote name='Blazing Inferno (Pyro)' timestamp='1287770828' post='4725997']
.. homework takes a long time...
[/quote]
I know. I have it often. But it only takes a minute to tell us on the forums that one has a lot of homework and is too busy to think of an event.

Speaking of an event, it's Friday now! Looking forward to it!

[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1287781438' post='4726497']
Ok then. But the thing is that I procrastinate a lot. If so, please, return tomorrow, and please notify the other people who are in the contest okay? Patience.
[/quote]

Ok, so first it was the day after we got all the members. Which was Wednesday right? Then it became today. Now it's tomorrow? I hope you think of something awesome overnight because some people might quit. I won't but some might. As newfie1 said, some people are probably getting a little bit angry about the delay.

As far as notifying the other people in the contest, they should be watching this topic. If not, it's your job to make a message and then send the same message to each of them.

I know what position you're in man, I've been there. But please take my message seriously. Don't think I'm mad at you and think that you're a bad person, I just want to alert you to the danger of this game not even starting if you continue to procrastinate. I also procrastinate sometimes, I think that's how I lost my RP.

[quote name='Blazing Inferno (Pyro)' timestamp='1287821328' post='4727986']
Uh what day is it anyway?

Its 9 AM in England..
[/quote]
I don't know what Time Zone Byakuya Kuchiki is in, which is what matters. (I think his Time Zone is earlier then mine. [Meaning my 1:00 happens before his.]) But right now it is 5:11 AM Saturday morning East Coast United States. Meaning 11:11 AM Saturday in England if I did my calculations correctly. Byakuya Kuchiki in saying [quote] Ok then. But the thing is that I procrastinate a lot. If so, please, return tomorrow, and please notify the other people who are in the contest okay? Patience. [/quote] he meant today. But it's really early so check back later.

[quote name='Peelster1' timestamp='1287825600' post='4728022']
I don't know what Time Zone Byakuya Kuchiki is in, which is what matters. (I think his Time Zone is earlier then mine. [Meaning my 1:00 happens before his.]) But right now it is 5:11 AM Saturday morning East Coast United States. Meaning 11:11 AM Saturday in England if I did my calculations correctly. Byakuya Kuchiki in saying he meant today. But it's really early so check back later.
[/quote]

OK. And you were really close to England time zone.Its 10:23 in England.. cant wait. 4 start.. getting bored though. start new thread yesterday no1 replied yet :( no1 even seen it :(
And yeah it is saturday.

lol i just searched the longest word in the world on my PC..

ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM !!!

[quote name='Blazing Inferno (Pyro)' timestamp='1287826049' post='4728023']
OK. And you were really close to England time zone.Its 10:23 in England.. cant wait. 4 start.. getting bored though. start new thread yesterday no1 replied yet :( no1 even seen it :(
And yeah it is saturday.

lol i just searched the longest word in the world on my PC..

ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTARIANISM !!!
[/quote]
is it a contest?

This it! The moment you've been waiting for!

Welcome contestants to TDWT! Now that everyone is on board, we're ready for our first challenge!

*several hours later*

We're here! Challenge #1 is [b]Egypt![/b] you will have to follow my rules in order to advance, or else you will take the Drop of Shame and you will be eliminated, permanently. Follow the below tasks and constraints:

-Make a [b]Rock type monster[/b]. Since the pyramids seem a little ominous, you might need to add an [b]effect that can dispell trap cards. [/b] You will also need it to have a [b]DEF 2000 or higher[/b] to get through any desert scarabs, snakes, or Nile Crocs.

-When your rock guide has taken you through, you will need to create a [b]Quick-Play spell [/b]that can [b]negate the effects of effect monsters.[/b]

[b]-The first 10 to get their cards in, that are good depending on my likeness, you get an advantage in the next destination. [/b]

[b]-If you do not follow all expectations, you need to fix up what you did on the challenge.

-The last 5 or the worsest, are set for elimination

-If you don't participate, you're kicked out automatically. [/b]Entries will come until October 25th, 2010

Not to happy with those very specific requirements... but oh well:

[center][img]http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1981/234848o.jpg[/img]
[i]Lore:
Each time your opponent activates a Trap Card while this card is in face-up Defense Position, negate that card's effect and destroy it, then place 1 Heavy Sand Counter on this card (Max. 3). This card gains 400 DEF for each Heavy Sand Counter on it. When there are 3 Heavy Sand Counters on this card, remove them and switch it to Attack Position: This card cannot switch Battle Positions except by card effects until your 3rd End Phase.[/i]

[img]http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/1905/234848.jpg[/img]
[i]Lore:
Activate only while you control a Rock-Type monster. Switch all non-Rock-Type monsters to Defense Position and negate their effects until the End Phase.[/i][/center]

Nothing too fancy.

@Peelster, newfie and the rest: God damnit, just shut the hell up and let him start this contest whenever he wants to! If he has no time, we have to be patient, that's how it goes, not "But you said it would start by tomorrow!!!"... just my 2 cents on that matter <_<

Monster:
[img]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/7311/258555.jpg[/img]
[i]Lore:This card cannot be removed from play.
As long as this monster is face up on the field all of your opponents monster's must attack this card.
The DEF of this card increased by 100 for every trap card in your graveyard.[i]

Spell:[img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8726/258555k.jpg[/img]

[i]Lore:Activate only when your opponent activates an effect monsters effect.
Negate the effect, and destroy the monster.
Then increase both players life points by 200 for each Rock type monster on the field.
[/i]

Archived