[Finished]Total Drama World Tour! (YCM Edition)!! WE HAVE BEGUN!

Βyakuya

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='newfie shark' timestamp='1287998373' post='4735022']
no offense, but if he did pm you i suggest you tell him to post it here. for now i cant believe thedarkace did quit unless there is proof.
[/quote]

Byakuya told me to PM everyone who hadn't posted and Darkace said he didn't have time.

[quote name='Blazing Inferno (Pyro)' timestamp='1287999277' post='4735030']
Byakuya told me to PM everyone who hadn't posted and Darkace said he didn't have time.
[/quote]
The PM thing is true, Byakuya Kuchiki did tell Blazing Inferno (Pyro) to PM everyone, that is what Blazing Inferno (Pyro) said in his PM to me. If newfie shark doesn't believe Blazing Inferno (Pyro) then maybe Blazing Inferno (Pyro) should invite newfie shark and Byakuya Kuchiki to the conversation, as you can invite up to 3 people to a PM. The reason I say Byakuya Kuchiki should also be invited is so he can see the direct proof. newfie shark doesn't [b]need[/b] to be invited but he wants to see the proof. As long as Byakuya Kuchiki sees the proof I'm all set. Not to mention there really shouldn't be "lame attempts" to eliminate the competition as 1 person already quit and 11 other people haven't posted cards (including TheDarkAce). The deadline was yesterday so according to the rules those people who haven't posted cards should be eliminated. So whether or not TheDarkAce quit or not doesn't matter, as he would be out anyway. As Blazing Inferno (Pyro) was told by Byakuya Kuchiki to PM everyone who hadn't posted their cards yet, that would make me assume that Blazing Inferno (Pyro) is a trusted member of the community and he has not said nor done anything to make me believe otherwise.

For some reason, I couldn't find great images, so there are some written cards:

Pyramid Beast
Rock/Synchro/Effect
Earth/LV 6/2200/2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn, you can look at one of your opponent's face-down card. If it is a Trap Card, destroy it. If it is a Spell Card, return it to face-down position.

Effect Slash
Quick-Play
You may only play this card when your opponent activates the effect of one Effect Monster he controls. Negate this effect and destroy the monster.

[quote name='newfie shark' timestamp='1288212870' post='4742721']
its just a suggestion. i just thought it might be a good idea instead of being hasty and shoving a giant group of people out of the contest
[/quote]
If they can't handle the contest, they shouldn't be in it. It'll make for a shorter contest now too ^_^ only the elite shall survive.

ok, i'll try
it might be tomorrow:(

[img]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2206/169024.jpg[/img]
Effect:
This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. If you do, you can remove from play up to 4 Spell Cards from either players' Graveyard. Trap Cards effects are negated. When this card is Tribute Summoned, all face-up Trap Cards are destroyed.

(sorry, I'm rusty)

Am I supposed to make a spell yet?

[quote name='The Glitch' timestamp='1288219775' post='4743003']
ok, i'll try
it might be tomorrow:(

[img]http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/2206/169024.jpg[/img]
Effect:
This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute 3 monsters to Tribute Summon this card. If you do, you can remove from play up to 4 Spell Cards from either players' Graveyard. Trap Cards effects are negated. When this card is Tribute Summoned, all face-up Trap Cards are destroyed.

(sorry, I'm rusty)

Am I supposed to make a spell yet?
[/quote]
yes

[quote name='Byakuya Kuchiki' timestamp='1288204955' post='4742342']
Well, I'll accept the written card for now, but I'd expect a real card in the future. Anyways, since some of you did not send in your entries, I'll extend til tomorrow, and then I wil stop and eliminate all who does not enter.
[/quote]
I know that the first 10 people that made a good enough card by your standards get a bonus. But the people that didn't submit by the first deadline, (Friday) shouldn't get the bonus, even if they were in the best 10. I understand why you extended, a lot of people didn't post cards. What's the fun if you have to eliminate half your contestants first round? But I do think that maybe people who missed the Friday deadline should get some penalty because they didn't submit on time.

I know it's your game so it's your call. I'm just making some suggestions. (Oh and please don't totally ignore my ideas because I'm 4 levels less then you are. I'm also 4 years older then you are and have some experience creating games like this. )

Archived