[Finished]Total Drama World Tour! (YCM Edition)!! WE HAVE BEGUN!

Βyakuya

Time is up! All who have not sent in their entries, are sent into the elimination ceremony! Now, I will check back at your cards, and see which ones qualify

EDIT:Hey, I'm gonna let everyone off the lose. There's no elimination this challenge! Because of numerous quitting and non-participation!

Until then, this, is a reward challenge. The following members get an advantage in the second destination:

[b]Spoon[/b]
[b]Future Paradise[/b]
[b]TheComposer[/b]
[b]Phantom M.C[/b]
[b]Peelster1[/b]
[b]Sakurarzaki Daisuke[/b]
[b]BlueDragonOmega[/b]

The rest of you, I expect better cards to be made, and follow the directions, carefully. sirAragorn, you will be criticized for not following directions, You will have a penalty in the next challenge.

I am eliminating most of the un-involved contestants, but I am keeping some of you in for a second chance. If you are absent next challenge, you're gone.

Till then, good luck next round!

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we still in egypt? i just got back from holiday and i would like to know when the deadline for our next card(s) is.

I will be back on 31st October around lunchtime in England but not sure when any other time zones.
So when is the deadline for our next card?

[quote name='sirAragorn' timestamp='1288353556' post='4746679']
....................... crud. I was supposed to make an effect monster wasn't I

Oh, rock monster, gotcha Should've checked. Blazing Inerno didn't say rock, sorry
[/quote]

Oh sorry about that.

[quote name='Рride' timestamp='1288315218' post='4746100']
Time is up! All who have not sent in their entries, are sent into the elimination ceremony! Now, I will check back at your cards, and see which ones qualify

EDIT:Hey, I'm gonna let everyone off the lose. There's no elimination this challenge! Because of numerous quitting and non-participation!

Until then, this, is a reward challenge. The following members get an advantage in the second destination:

[b]Spoon[/b]
[b]Future Paradise[/b]
[b]TheComposer[/b]
[b]Phantom M.C[/b]
[b]Peelster1[/b]
[b]Sakurarzaki Daisuke[/b]
[b]BlueDragonOmega[/b]

The rest of you, I expect better cards to be made, and follow the directions, carefully. sirAragorn, you will be criticized for not following directions, You will have a penalty in the next challenge.

I am eliminating most of the un-involved contestants, but I am keeping some of you in for a second chance. If you are absent next challenge, you're gone.

Till then, good luck next round!
[/quote]

Awesome! Can't wait for the next round. I do have three questions though.
1. Why are certain people exempt from elimination for not participating?
2. Why does BlueDragonOmega get an advantage? Sure, his effects are good, but he only submitted text cards and his Quick-Play Spell "Effect Slash" does the exact same thing as my "Sand Pit".
3. When will the next round start?

Attention all passengers, we have arrived in [b]Japan![/b]

日本へようこそ!! Welcome to Japan! This is where your second challenge awaits you!

-As of this challenge, Part 1 of the challenge is a classic Samurai sword fight! Because the challenge requires a sword fight, you must assume [b]an equip spell that destroys monsters automatically when the attacked monster is in defense position, and relates to armory. And, try to make it unique as well. [/b]

-Part Two is a Japanese Movie/Anime contest! For this part of the challenge, you must [b]create a Machine, Beast, or Fiend type monster, and it must be a Toon.[/b] the toon monster must meet most Toon monster requirements. [b]Try to make it unique and the best as possible. [/b] For [b]those who have advantages, you don't need to make the japanese monster a Toon semi-type![/b]

-Those who have a penalty, or those who did not post cards in the last contest, must create an additional card. [b]They must make an anime character of any sort, and must be at least have 0-1500 ATK, and must also be a LIGHT attribute monster. [/b]

I will accept the entries until [b]November 1rst 2010. [/b]

Now begin!

Alright then *rolling up my sleeves*

[center][img]http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/6441/234848c.jpg[/img]
[i][b]Lore:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand while you control "Toon World". When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponen directly. If your opponent controls a face-up Toon Monster, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. When this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Machine-Type monster, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower non-Tuner Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects while you control a face-up Machine-Type monster.[/b][/i]

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/3073/234848n.jpg[/img]
[i][b]Lore:
This card can only be equipped to a monster with "Archer" in it's name. If the equipped monster attacks a face-down monster, destroy that monster without applying damage calculation, then place 1 Moon Counter on this card (max. 2). You can remove 2 Moon Counters from this card to look at your opponent's hand, select 1 monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the equipped monster and send it to the Graveyard, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference. If there is no monster in your opponent's hand, discard 1 random card from their hand and place 1 Moon Counter on this card.[/b][/i][/center]

I hope the Equip Spell is okay, because it doesn't specifically say "Defense Position"... though 99% of the face-down monsters are in Defense Position, but I wanted to include that rare occasion as well ;) And it doesn't include face-up Defense Position Monsters, because it just didn't fit the mood. If this doesn't meet the requirements, please tell me so I can change it. Or just assume I transfer my "advantage" to this card instead of the toon card, because that one should meet the normal requirements anyway :P

[img]http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1698/260718y.jpg[/img]
Equip this card to a Warrior-Type monster. whenthis card is activated all monsters on your opponents side of the field move into DEF poisition. The monster equiped to this card can send any monster in DEF to the graveyard by battle. Battle damage applies normally.

[img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5091/260718b.jpg[/img]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand while you control "Toon World". When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by a monsters effect.During your End Phase discard 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard or destroy this card.

Here's My Japanese Cards!
Part 1
[img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5381/284618k.jpg[/img]
[b]If the monster that this card is equiped to attacks a Defense Position monster, destroy the monster immediately without damage calculation.[/b]
Part 2
[img]http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/9675/284618.jpg[/img]
[b]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. This monster can only be Summoned by paying 1000 Life Points.[/b]

[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9060/276354.jpg[/img]
[size="4"]Lore:[/size]
This card can only be equipped to Warrior-Type monsters. When a monster equipped with this card attacks an opponent's face-down monster, destroy the face-down monster with automatically. (skip the Damage Step) If the destroyed monster is an effect monster, deal damage to you opponent's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's level x500.

[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9060/276354.jpg[/img]
[size="4"]Lore:[/size]
Whenever this card destroys an opponent's monster, put one Machine Part Counter on it (max.4). For every Machine Part Counter on this card, it gains 100 ATK/DEF. Once per turn, you may remove 2 Machine Part Counters to roll a six-sided dice. You may summon a Machine-Type monster who's level is less than or equal to the result.

[quote name='Рride' timestamp='1288402205' post='4748344']
newfie, he won the advantage in the last challenge because his card was at least better than the ones who did not get an advantage. Thus he did not have to make a Toon monster. Spoon did not have to, but it was for the fun of it I guess. You're the one who has to read newfie.
[/quote]
Hey! At least tone it down dude. No one's perfect. And that was kinda harshe. I'd know. I've been listeneing to harshe all day. So please, at least give the guy a break.

[center][b]Not very good. D=[/b]

[img]http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3387/205642m.jpg[/img]
[i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned from your hand while "Toon World" is on the field. When this monster is Special Summoned, you may pay 500 Life Points to Summon to your side of the field 1 Samurai Token (EARTH/Beast/Lv. 4/ATK 0/DEF 1800) in defense position. During each of your Standby Phases, you may pay 500 Life Points to Summon to your side of the field 1 Samurai Token in defense postion. This monster cannot attack or change postion. While you control a Samurai Token, this monster cannot attack. If there is a Samurai Token on the field, your opponent must select it as an attack target. If you control a Samurai Token, you may Tribute it to increase the ATK of this monster by 300.[/i]

[img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4816/205642.jpg[/img]
[i]This card can be equipped to a Beast-Type monster on your side of the field. That monster's DEF is increased by 500. That monster must also switch to defense position. If the equiped monster is targeted as an attack target, you may pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack and destroy that monster. This effect can only be used once per turn.[/i][/center]

Archived