Trio of DEF

Guest Fusion X. Denver

Creator (Enzax Aito alternate costume)

HP Attacks

Starstorm barrage - Call upon friends from above to pound an area for damage. Defense Break.

Detonation - Slash with blade in a frontal side-swipe followed by an explosion. Launch.

Aerial Barrage/Zenrouken:

Aerial Barrage(Airborne) - Toss round of mini-nukes before firing pistol at foe. Defense Break.

Zenrouken(Ground) - Execute a highspeed attack combo from all sides. Defense Break.

Bravery Attacks

Aerial

Nosedive - dive down towards opponent.

Wind Slice - highspeed attack, driving through opponent. delay successive button presses for additional damage.

Cyclone - Spin in a circle, creating a small tornado. Activate Chase.

Ground

Pincer - Move at high speed to attack from two directions. Defense Break.

Trigger Happy - Get in close and unleash a series of slashes coupled with the blade's Trigger function.

EX-Mode: Emperor system: Engaged

Equip PROTO Zen equipment

Execution [ATK]: Each slash of the blade causes additional slashes and explosions. Slightly extends range of attacks.

Execution [DEF]: After a successful Dodge, counters for minor damage.

EX-Burst: MoonStone Cannon

Rapidly press the Sqaure Button until the bar reaches 130%, but don't press to much otherwise you will drop to 70%. If successful, fire two Arm-mounted MoonStone Cannons, otherwise just one.

One-shot only characters would probably come in some sort of DLC or pre-order pack. They'd put the most famous and well-liked characters in the main game. Chris, DL, El, Creater, Donovyn, Life, Black, Jake, etc. Basically characters who have had more screentime.

Possible DLC Packs:

Status-A few main status members if they weren't already incuded. Most likely to be based off of DEF and the one-shot I made. If already in the main game then these would be Fall of Status versions that may give them different movesets. Ex. Normal looking Wynn, Nobuo/Desperado, Composer, etc.

Inactive-A few inactive members that never got too much screentime yet would be playable as well. ex. That Loki/Placedo guy, Herman, Atman, or hell. Even make a silent swordsman playable. They made two random anbu ninjas playable is that one Naruto wii game.

Banned-A few banned members that didn't get too much screentime. Ex. Hiyama (Give him a jet for his burst and have him barrel roll into an enemy)

One-shot-Basically, just one-shot only characters or characters that haven't had much screentime until a one-shot. Ex. Horus, Lora, other inactive members in Jake's story, etc.

Mod-Roxas would probably already be playable in the main game and maybe even Flame Dragon and Umbra. This is for the rest of the mods. Ex. .............I don't remember some mod names. Eh...Pika? Yin? :/

And yes. An ingame store would be awesome to get different clothes or recolors for people. Maybe some buyable Atman smexic.

Well, you'd be an enemy teaming with Madara while the player controls D.L and El when they joined Akatsuki .-.

And then you'd be playable during that one fight with Status.

If it were a fighting game, it'd go like:

Remo

1: Counter (can dodge someone's special, hard to execute)

2: 7/10 second transformation with Day's mask (all hits are combo-breakers and you attack with Day's drill and Wham's light)

You mean a traning enemy who also helps in the plotline?

AWWWWWWWWWWW YYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Sh!t just got real

You people make me lol.

I think a DEF game would be like Budokai Tenkaichi, a ridiculous shitload of characters packed into one game @_@

@Desu-Combining those three elements would be great actually.

El's wind could increase the power behind D.L's water as he releases it on the enemy, then Chris comes from behind to smack them and electrocute them, prompting El and D.L to repeat the same process, but would freeze him instead. Then Chris breaks them with the hammer.

FATALITY.

I just thought of a combo attack for Me, Dane, and Aneki. Will write up =3

2 different combos

1. Ultimate Powerforce: Dane and I disassemble, and our weaponry becomes part of Aneki's. The form changes to a large, serpentine dragon, with 6 wings, and no front claws. Aneki charges an attack quickly, and fires a huge blaze of fire and energy to decimate whatever it strikes. Appears as a ridiculously large ball.

2. POWER OF FELLOWS: I go berserk in Stardust form, slicing at everything in front of me, leaving shining dust wherever I hit, from the overdrive attack. When my assault finishes, I hit the opponent into the air. Dane zips in, and hits them repeatedly, almost weaving in the air, leaving rainbow colored particles as I left dust. He makes one last cut, and lands, opposite of where I am. Then, Aneki, in a female Junk WArrior form (I BS'd. Sue me) activates. All the dust and particles are sucked into the jets on her back, and any excess energy from Dane and I is transferred to her. Her right arm begins to glow, and she does the Junk Warrior pose. AS she finishes the pose, her arm turns into Armory Arm, showing the change in power.. She then shoots forward, ridiculously fast due to the particles, and punches at the opponent, causing a huge energy fist to appear, and slam into them (Ultimate Attack, not Ultimate, oddly xD)

I just thought of a combo attack for Me, Dane, and Aneki. Will write up =3

2 different combos

1. Ultimate Powerforce: Dane and I disassemble, and our weaponry becomes part of Aneki's. The form changes to a large, serpentine dragon, with 6 wings, and no front claws. Aneki charges an attack quickly, and fires a huge blaze of fire and energy to decimate whatever it strikes. Appears as a ridiculously large ball.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Black

HP Attacks - Main Weapons: Lance, Bow and Arrow

• Inti
    • Summons Sun Dragon Inti to use fireball on opponent.

[*]Quilla

• Summons Moon Dragon Quilla to fire concentrated ray of light on opponent.

[*]Arrow

• Rapidly fires arrows at opponent. Last arrow is flaming and stronger than the rest.

[*]Lanza del Relampago

Slashes from lance. Last hit is explosive.

Ex Mode: Equipped Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk Armor

• Bonuses
    • Stardust
      • Small bursts of light during each attack, doubling damage.

[*]Asterisk Armor

• All blocks are successful without staggering (No stagger, no Defense Crush).

[*]Ex Burst: Lanza del Estrellas

• Hold in one hand a duel disk and another the Lanza del Relampagos. Press two buttons rapidly [-> and Square] to charge both up. If successful, color of lance will change to bright blue. Hurdle lance into opponent, then summon Stardust Dragon to blast opponent. As blast hits, lance explodes.

Stab through stomach, then stick MoonStone Cannon in the hole. Fire.

FATALITY

...?

I love how into this we're all getting. o.o

I DID take ONE class (literally. one.) in game programming...

But all I made so far was a scoreless game with a ninja and a rebounding shuriken that he must prevent from falling.

Also

Fusion

That's it.

Tenkaichi would SOOOOOOOO work for DEF. Sure, it would be less ample since they can't fly, BUT

-wait

No

Ultimate Ninja Storm

because it's like Tenkaichi, but more...real.

And it allows for supports to be had.

DL would totally kick ass

With his

...water spray

and

....claws

*goes cry in corner*