Bleach, The Call of the Shinigami | Co-hosted by ~Supra~ and Lord of Chaos | (Started/Accepting Captains and Dethicanians)

Ghoulish

Hiroshin was a little surprised by captain Ikkutei's courtesy level and stated. "Please stand Captain, what's on your mind?" Noticably Yamato and the former head captain were btoh sitting on rocks in the distance, there was a smooth straight area of ground that was assumed to be the battle area. "This is not just a test of who's where in the rankings, this is also a test of how well u can cope with making tough choices,the only thing holding you back is you. mThe first match we will be having will include the current commander captain." when hearing this Hirotnen was quite shocked however he tried hsi best not to show it. "Who am I against?" "And his opponent,.....Ryunosuke!" hiroshin looked instantly shocked the very man he looked up to fromt he start of thed ay would be his first ever shinigami opponent. Hiroshin turned to Ikkutei. "Excuse me captain" Hiroshin then bowed and made his way tot he field.

[spoiler= Hiroshin's Zanpakuto, Tenraigachi (Divine Grace)]

Shikai:
Name: Tenraigachi (Divine Grace)
Release Phrase: something shorter: "Uphold Divine Grace! Tenraigachi!"

Shikai appearance: From the start the katana blade has a white hold instead of a black with silver lines over it. when released the entire blade glows white and grows 2 foot extra, the hilt of the katana then becomes white and turnes into an octogan shape with silver markings through it. The blade gets covered by a 5cm wind of aura that is invisible tot he eye, the wind serves as both a form of protection for the blade and a slightly boost in length, Hiroten sometimes purposely swings slightly in front of the enemy as they think he missed when the extra length provides him with the distance left. When performing techniques with tenraigachi Horoten's eye pupils turn silver.

Abilities:
1) Wind Aura, the blade is surrounded by a 5cm thick wind aura, the aura circles the blade in a rapid speed allowing for extended reach and protection for the blade however it is minimal.
WEAKNESS: As stated the aura does little and when faced against a Bankai the protection does barely anything if that.

2) Controlled cyclone, basically the blade glows white and when swung releases a concentrated cyclone running horizontally rather then vertically int he direction the blade was swung. The cyclone can be controlled by moving the blade in certain waysn as it stays connected.

WEAKNESS: Only one cycklone can be used at a time, the cyclone is only 2 metres wide.

3) Majestic Uproar, like lunar fang except it is not controlled, when swung a giant wind covers a wide 20 metres, the wind is incredibly forceful.

WEAKNESS: can't be controlled so alot of collateral and friendly damage is a possibility.

Main area increased: Speed
Bankai:

Bankai Name: Lafine' Tenraigachi (The End of Divine Grace)
Bankai Appearance: The hilt grows slightly remaining white but is attached by 3 long torn white sheets of a mythical cloth like material, they are approximately 1 metre long starting off small and growing to be 20 cm wide. The blade also grows becoming slightly thinner but standing at a total of 2m long. The defining ability of the bankai is that for a radius of 20 metres the air becomes heavier increasing the gravity of the area making the enemy slower and hareder to perform regular actions, although at first thought this would affect Hiroten, it doesn't, hiroten trains with his bankai for long periods of time which is displayed through the toning of his body. Hiroten performs a flash step every 2 metres of movement due to the speed increase of the Bankai. hiroten also wears a white tie and tuxedo top that branches off into robe bottoms.

abilities:
1) Area Pressure, basically for a radius of 20 metres the area becomes heavier as the air gets heavy, reducing the speed of the enemy, this is both limited and can once turned off cannot be used for the rest of a fight.

WEAKNESS: As listed limited in both duration and frequency.

2) Constant flash, An ability for the user, Hiroten can successfully every 2 metres of movement perform a flash step that covers only 2 metres.

WEAKNESS: While in bankai mode this cannot be turned off and consumes alot of energy which is why he trains heaps with it, also the area covered byt he flash step is limited.

3) Grace's Contrast, The finisher move of the bankai, He points his blade behind him and gets caught in a cyclone of wind that thrusts him towards the enemy Hiroten then seems to come to a stop upon approaching while still covered byt he cyclonehe slashes up to 10 timed while merely standing 1.5 metres away from the enemy.

WEAKNESS: Although the cyclone is a defensive mechanism it is breakable.

Main area increased: Speed[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ryunosuke's Zanpakuto, Niseisshi (偽造矢印 Lit. Mirrored Arrow)]
Shikai Name: Niseisshi (偽造矢印 Lit. Mirrored Arrow
Release Phrase: "Impale, Niseisshi...."

Appearance: --Click here to hide--
In its sealed state, Niseisshi appears as a wakizashi with a blade length of 51 cm (20"). Niseisshi has a bronze, rectangular cross guard with the cross guard having an etching of a snake looking up at a dragon with clouds surrounding the area. Nisesshi has a light blue handle and a dark blue sheathe. When using Nisesshi's Shikai form, Nisesshi does not change appearances except when its abilities are being used.

Abilities of Shikai: --Click here to hide--
When using Nisesshi's Shikai form, Ryunosuke will hold Nisesshi in an outwards position and then say the release phrase. Afterwards, Nisesshi's blade will begin to emit a bright, yellow glow. Ryunosuke will then slowly slash Nisesshi in a horizontal sweep. As the slash is being performed, bright yellow, glowing blades will appear as Nisesshi moves along. As the slash is complete, there will be a total of five yellow blades floating in the position where Nisesshi has passed during the slash. Ryunosuke can then fire the blades independently or at the same time at once to attack the enemy(s). The blades can travel at speeds of up to mach 5 speed, causing the impact damage to be devastating. The blades can also track reiryoku and reiatsu making them like homing projectiles Ryunosuke can also stop their movements as he pleases. Each blade can only be fired once, and the blades' trajectory can be thrown off by a heavy reiatsu or a sudden burst of reiryoku. No new blades can be formed until all of the five blades are gone. After the blades have hit something, they will be destroyed. Another ability that Nisesshi has is the ability to extend its blade length by using reiryoku to create new blade parts. The maximum extention of the blade is unknown however. The part of the blade that is extended appears in a bright glowing yellow. Because of this, Nisesshi can be used to attack opponents from a wide range. However, the extended blade is fragile and can be destroyed easily, but Ryunosuke can continue to use his reiryoku to extend the blade. The last ability of Nisesshi's Shikai is quite similar to its first ability with some changes. Nisesshi can form five glowing blades as usual but they can be formed in rapid succession, meaning Ryunosuke doesn't need to use up five blades before creating another five. However, the blades can only be fired all at once and they can only go in a straight line instead of homing onto the target. They are also easier to stop but slightly quicker.

Main area increased by shikai?
Speed

Bankai Bankai Name: Niseyari Ametsuchi (偽造槍球 Lit. Mirrored Spear Heaven and Earth)
Release Phrase: "Ban-kai...."

Appearance:
Upon release, Ryunosuke's zanpakuto with completely shine in a bright, glowing yellow. The zanpakuto will then disperse into seperate pieces into the air. The pieces then reshape themselves into rectangular panels and then swirl around Ryunosuke creating a giant sphere dome made up of hundreds of individual rectangular panels with Ryunosuke inside the sphere. The panels will then stop rotating. Ryunosuke can levitate himself and the sphere into the air and attack from above. Niseyari Ametsuchi is now fully released.

Abilities of Bankai:
Niseyari Ametsuchi can be both an offensive and defensive Bankai. Each one of Niseyari Ametsuchi's panels can be moved individually or as a unit by Ryunosuke using his mind or hand movements which increases the speed of the panels movement. The panels can be destroyed if attacked but Ryunosuke can crate more panels. Each panel can fire the glowing blades from the Shikai form at rapid succession, making it quite effective at attacking from all angles. The speed of the firing blades can be controlled and Ryunosuke can fire the panels individually or at the same time at will; the blades can also be stopped by Ryunosuke at will. Ryunosuke can also make some of the blades into homing projectiles, however this will require concentration and Niseyari Ametsuchi will not be able to produce as many blades as normal. As with the Shikai, each of the blades' trajectory and speed can be slowed by emitting a sudden burst of reiryoku or it can be stopped or slowed by a heavy reiatsu. They can also be destroyed by just attacking the blades. The blade created from the panel can also be used by Ryunosuke as a close range weapon if he wishes. The second ability of Niseyari Ametsuchi is the extention ability except this time it is multiplied by a larger number due to the fact that each individual panel can extend a blade. A blade created by a panel and held by Ryunosuke can also extend, and the blades retained its fragility from before. The last ability of Niseyari Ametsuchi is the ability to form the panels into different things to attack the opponent(s). Each thing created can be destroyed but it will depend on the object's properties.

Main area increased by bankai?
Strength
[/spoiler]

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ikkutei had stood up. He was preparing to say something, but then he heard his Head captain speak and then head off to the battle field. "Hmmm..." Ikkutei sighed softly. "Battle is all the rage these days...It always is." Someone like Ikkutei, an assassin of his caliber; had gained no excitement, no thrill. Nothing about battle excited him. He knew that as an assassin, when it was time to take up his sword, it would be for the single purpose. To deliver justice to the enemies of his Head Captain, the enemies of Soul Society, for as long as it was his orders, he would follow them as instructed. One Shot, One Kill. That was the famous Assassin Creedo. Ikkutei walked towards an open-area where none of the other Shinigami were and prepared to watch the others. "[i]Watch. I'l learn what i can about my fellow shinigami.[/i] Ikkutei patted his legs down of dust that has collected overtime and sighed once more.

Gero smiled as he felt the Captain disappear from the area, or so he wanted for everyone to think. Gero smiled," You had better think of a better way then just trying to touch me in a blind spot..." He felt the ground move, like he was trying to get him from the ground itself. Gero sidestepped to avoid the finger as Ryunosuke's finger and arm came back into his 360 veiw. "...because I honestly expected it. Infact, speed isnt the best weapon for this game that you given me, but a clear mind is." His smile grew wider as his continued to stay closed. Ryunosuke almost touched him, but due to the vibrations that the Ground made from Ryunosuke move allowed Gero that calculate the exact moment. "Show me what you can do, Captain."

Ryunosuke's smirk widened as he saw Gero dodged his move. Ryunosuke didn't attempt to make another move and simply landed onto the ground. He put his hand down with the smirk on his face being vibrantly visible. The former Captain-Commander then announced the first match which was between the new Captain-Commander and Ryunosuke himself. "My, my.... My appologies Captain Hiraishin, but it looks like I'm needed on the battlefield...." Ryunosuke said calmly as he walked towards the battlefield without even looking back at Gero. "Buh-Bye...." Ryunosuke calmly said as he gave a slight wave of his left hand to Gero without even turning around as he continues to head for the battlefield.

Ryunosuke then calmly walked onto the battlefield with the smirk still visible. Ryunosuke then gave a slight chuckle and looked towards Hiroshin and waved without another word to add to it. Ryunosuke is a difficult person to figure out. His motives are unknown, but it seems as though he knew about the first battle beforehand. Ryunosuke began to spin his zanpakuto around in circles again as he awaited for Hiroshin.

Gero responded to Ryunosuke when he waved, "Show the new Commanding Captain what it means to be an Elite above the rest." Gero heard the former Commanding Captain's announcement and thought this response was most appropiate for the given situation. Heading back to sit down, He spotted Captain Omushiba. Gero wanted a few words with him, hoping to understand his madness by deceiving everyone with his Drinking. Sitting next to him, he inquired," Captain Omushiba, It seems that the first match has begun. With you being a tad bit tipsy, do you think you will perform at your fullest?" Gero reached for his paper and pencil when he spotted Captain Ikkutei standing away from the rest of them, watching every movement of everyone. I do hope I face him, so I can a full understanding about what he thinks.....,Gero thought, then returned to Omushiba.

Ikkutei turned in the direction of Gero and Omushiba. His eyes traced their out-line in merely seconds and then he walked in their direction. He more so was looking at Captain Gero. Upon reaching Captain Gero, Ikkutei had stopped walking, he slid his foot gently against the ground and turned in the direction to face the Two who would soon be battling. One could hear Ikkutei then breath in and out. He let out a heavy sigh. It was like he had a great weight lifted off of his shoulders. Standing there for a few moments, Ikkutei finnaly spoke. "That was pretty cool." He said, pointing it at Gero but not looking at him. "The way you used the ground to precieve your opponent's movements. I haven't seen someone do that since Captain Tosen." Ikkutei put his right arm across his body and sat his left arm ontop of it, holding his chin. He seemed to be thinking about something. "I understand where Head Captain is coming from with all this, but." He paused. "Sometime's not knowing is what's best. If we're to aware of each other's capabilty we might rely to much on each other and fail to watch our own back. As an assassin that is something i must assess. I really rather not be here. What do you think, Captain?" He said, turning his head in Gero's direction.

"Oh?," said Gero, now looking at Ikkutei,"Well, Our eyes are there only deicieve us on what the truth really is. Once you figure that out, You can use other limbs of your body to help interupt the truth." Looking at his Notes, he made a note, then continued, " And what about Captain Ikkutei, how goes your analyzing of us. I could tell by your stance and the way your eyes moved that you were collecting much information. Sorry to be so noisy, but I tend to see the whole truth, not what you want us to think. Like that sigh of your indictated more then just you wanted my attention....but I Digress, Your senses really have to be at one, like Captain Tosen."

"Truth." Ikkutei said aloud. "Everyone precieves it diffirently. Some will believe it, some wont. In the end, it honestly comes down to the indivdiual. If that person won't believe in it, it will never be the truth to them." Ikkutei shaked his head. He was thinking about so many diffirent things at once he was starting to have trouble wording things the way he wanted too. "Conflict." He said sotly. "Captain Tosen." Still softly, he closed his eyes. "Captain Ichimaru and Capain Aisen." Opening his eyes and looking at the world, he kicked the ground slightly. "I wonder what they precieved Truth to be." After pausing for a moment he spoke again. "Of course now, their only pages in history, it's something i'll never know." Ikkutei shook his head. "Pardon my ranting, i hope i haven't bothered you." Ikkutei bowwed his head slightly and looked at Captain Gero.

"Hmmm...You say justice?" Gero wrote again, as if something intrigued him about what Ikkutei said. "Justice is what as fate dictates it. If it so happens that I am the bringer of Justice to smite you for your Sins, then so be it. Your of all people should know, Since you are Assassin. So Captain, how is the new position holding for you? After all, you now run a Divison, and that must certainly change your veiw of things." Standing up to stretch, he looked over to the new Commanding Captain, ans noticed a few thigs about his demeanor. Taking more notes, he looked back at Ikkutei. He certainly had the attitude, but could he really be ready to care for more then hmself?

"Not much has changed." Ikkutei shook his head. "I do what i am told by order of the Head Captain. My men will do as im told in response to the order of the Head Captain. It's as simple as that to me. There are two kinds of people in my opinion. Those who follow and those who lead. I am a follower. If my orders are to be sent to death, then i will do it with my head held high. I have no intrest in conflict or turmoil. I have no intrest in fighting or daily communing. I live my life to accomplish what i was made to do. One would say their talents should show them that. So i live my life as an Assassin." Ikkutei nodded. "I am, we the Second Divsion, we are the shadows of the Gotei Thirteen. Our enemies know nothing about us but rumors that blow in the wind. Cloaked in the night and shrouded in the veils of misbelief. Our enemies will tremble, run, fear us. They don't know when but their time is soon at hand. it won't be long before absoulute justice is dealt. Justice from the edge of our blade, reliving the soul of all life. A merciless death that comes as clear as day, to turn yet another page in History." Ikkutei closed his eyes and breathed out. "We will all be one day, but page in history. How long will that page be? Perhaps we'll never know. Perhaps we're just a sentence with our name in it. Or perhaps our page turns into an Epitaph for a brutal villan or an Epitaph for the legendary hero who saved the world." Ikkutei smiled contently. He said what he was thinking, it was his firm belief.

Gero listened intenly and took notes as Ikkutei told him his beleif. "I agree with you about Writing history, but I think History is Driven by the Present, which in turn is Driven by Fate. We can not determine if what we do today is our choice, but what is, is already written and determined by those who have the power to control the pages of History. What makes us different from the the Arrancar? I will tell you, it is the Victors that write History, thereby writing Fate, Saying that what we do is the "good." What is to say a kill is for the good of life? It is those that control Fate." Gero thought he got carried away but it prove useful.

"History is written by the victor." Ikkutei shook his head. "That's a nostalgic quote.' Ikkutei streched out a little and then would plop down, to sit on a rock. "I believe life is most precious. Shinigami cheat death only to keep balanace by killing those who want to kill. Really, everything contradicts and everything is a eternal paradox." He let out a sigh as he said those last words. "Fate." Ikkutei shook his head as he said it. "I don't believe in fate. Every second past is history made. No one person, nor group of people write history. Victory and defeat. Life and death. Good verus Evil." Ikkutei started to become lost in thought again. "There is no predetermined future. That is the power of man. People can shape the future and write the history. Fate is merely a hindering concept that lyes on the shoulders of those who are to weak to believe in them selves. The course of the world is taken by the indivdual. If i were to die tommorow, i would not think of it as fate, but rather as just an event for the pages of history. I don't believe that the "fate of the world" as they call it, can be balanced only on one person. For as it is the world who decides there own fate, their own destiny. The future will not tell what it holds, but it never forgets what it had." Ikkutei looked at Gero.

"But who is really Evil and who is really Good? Who is it to decide that Life is a what it is? Not you or I. Fate desides this. Think of already what I said about Victors write Fate so to speak. If Fate dose not exsistant, the why does History repeat itself? If we can truly choose our future, then why make the same mistakes as our past? Fate dictates this saying that we have no control. Example: Why is it that evreytime that we prepare for something that has happen, it still happens, one way or another? Fate is not the answer to everything, but it does exsist." Gero took some notes, and looked Ikkutei, wondering what he had to say.

"You speak of life as it if is alive." Ikkutei rubbed his chin. "It's intresting really. We prepare for things to happen, because we know their going to happen right? Isan't that the defination of to prepare? What we can see and what we can't don't have to be entirely diffirent things but people will always see things diffirently. You are aware that we can both talk like this but may be unable to change each other's beliefs and views. I understand where your coming from though. History may repeat it self, but can the same things happen EXACTLY as they had before? Many events can be similar to each other, and many more can be unique events. History and the time before us, can be viewed as diffirently as the colors of human skin. Perhaps fate does exsist. I may not believe in it, but it can still really be there. People are indeed affected by something, even if that something is something they refuse to beleive in." Ikkutei shifted around on the rock he was sitting on, rolling his neck around. He had a content smile on his face, he was really enjoying conversating with Gero. A conversation that good he had not had in a long time. Ikkutei stood up and turned to Gero. "I must apolagize. We've had so much conversation that i didn't realize we hadn't properly greeted each other." With that, Ikkutei straightend his posture, his tall-slim body towering over most of the others. "I am Captain Ikkutei Denwa, of the Second Division. It is an honor to make your accquantice."

"What? Who's tipsy? I haven't had a drink all day young man..." Omushiba said, contradicting himself by sipping Sake right after he said that. "I'll tell you exactly what my golden strategy is in every battle, get ready to right it down..." Omushiba said and then closed his eyes, the whole area went silent, the wind blew by in quaint little breezes that brought tiny flowers past and over their heads. "My one and only important battle rule..." Omushiba restated himself, building mass amounts of tension and suspense. He slowly opened his eyes and gave Gero a smile. "Is to get in there and have the funnest time you can have!" Omushiba suddenly said, being completely serious...

" Likewise, Captian Gero Hiraishin, of the Sixth Division. I can tell you are a man of many things to come and expect." Gero put away his Notes and turned to Omushiba. He definitly could put a show when he wanted. " I would agree to having fun, but there are time when a clear mind can be a tool needed when met with a difficult desision. Your take on life may cost you one Day is all I'm saying." Gero looked at him and could feel something but could not figure out what. Turning back to Ikkutei, "Now how about we watch this match that is about to happen. We may evevn lern a thing or two." Gero sat down and waited for the anticipating battle to start.

Ikkutei had smiled contently after the formal greeting but then he seemed startled as he stepped back. Hearing Omushiba's outburst about having fun. "If only assassination was that kind of buisness." Ikkutei smiled once more and then would return to sitting down. Streching out his legs and arms he returned his eyes to the battle field. "Such a short time has passed since we were talking. I thought they would have started going at it by now. There is much to be learned here." Ikkutei said aloud. "I feel that i've said perhaps too much now." Ikkutei rolled his neck and took a deep breath. "I need to clear my mind."

Hiroshin stood about 10 metres ont he battlefield opposite to his captain opponent, Hiroshin bowed slightly to the wave from captain Ryuonsuke. Hiroshin brought out his white Zanpakuto and pinted it straight out to his right.

"Bankai's...will not be useable due to the harm it can cause, safety is an important measure to undertake, we aren't here to kill each other." The former captain commander stated. Yamato then nodded. "The 2 contestants may begin!" Hiroshin looked at his opponent, this was his first evry shinigami vs shinigami battle, he was a little nervouse and thought he'd better make the first move. "G-Good luck Captain Ryoksuke." The former captain commander looked on instensely. "Show me why I put you there." He thought to himself. Hiroshin then dashed forward at a rapid pace, no doubt speed was his best attribute after close to a second he approached Ryonsuke and jumped slashing his Zanpakuto without bing released down at his captain opponent.

The sun sat high within the skys of the Soul Society casting shadows amongst the trees. The great gates opened once more and the sound of claping and cheering filled the air, as the new Captains arrived. It was a monumental day for the Soul Society as a new age has dawned with the formation of the new Gotei thirteen. The roars of the crowds seemed to settle down and the new captains began speaking among each other. A strong wind began to blow the trees seemed to dance in tune with the wind. Out of the shadows of the trees a figure slowly emerged, the very sight of this resembled a person rising out of water.The figure rose from the shadows revealing the form of a man. The man was slim, he also had a long red scarf covering his face from the nose down, short spiky silver/white hair and bright yellow eyes. The most noticeable traits that one would notice about this man is that he has yellow eyes, a scar across his right eye, and a zanpakuto which hung across his lower back horizontally. The man emerged from the shadows without a sound, he tried his best to conceal his spiritual pressure. The man remained cloaked in the shadows with his arms crossed across his chest. The man held the posture of an assassin, his gaze seemed fixed on one of the captain in pictular. The man stood at what he felt was a safe distance as he watched the Captains every move. The man began to think to himself { So thats the one to be taking the role as Captain Ikkutei Denwa} A strong glare came across his face, he soon began thinking to himself once more. { This Ikkutei Denwa does not look like much, however my sources says that he did train alond side her.} The man lost his train of tought, and began having a few flashbacks. He shook his head slightly trying to regain his focus. { Ugh and he seems to be much younger than myself, the file said he was only one hundred forty, which means there is an age gap of five hundred ten years between us. Dispite the facts he was able to reach the rank of captain, and he was trained by her.} The man closed his eyes and lets out a brief sigh. " I Mitsuhide Oda shall stand by your side" Mitsuhide says in a low voice almost becoming a whisper. " you sure know how to pick them Soi fon"

OOC : If you couldent tell I use {} for self tought

Ikkutei continued streching his body while he sat on the rock. Emptying his mind of thought he noticed something. Turning towards the distance from the giant doors he saw something. "Hmmm..." He hummed under his breath. "Do i see a luitenent's badge?" He thought aloud. Ikkutei tilted his head a bit but then turned back to fray. "[i]Now that i think about it, i haven't seen many luitenent's around. I wonder what's up with that.[/i]

Gero looked in the direction the Ikkutei was looking and saw a luitenent just out there watch the fight as well. " Hmm, appearently we have a lost sheep among us. Shall we go invite him over so he dosent feel lonley? What do you think, Captian Ikkutei? " Gero made a note on his paper, then went back to watching the fight. Something had came to surface in his head, a flashback:

"Captain Kuchiki , what are you doing here?! "Gero was at his home, miles away from the Rukongai. "To be visited by a Captian of your history has certainly caught me off gaurd." This date was about 10 years ago, before his tragic Death. " I have come on business to seek you out in regards of the letter that was sent to you last month. Since the Death of many a Captain, We need to have to experienced lead the Divisions, and your Denial is making the Head Captain search harder than it needs to be." the Captain siad, almost trying to hurry this up as soon as possible, Gero glared at him, " you know exactly why I cant come back. Hell, If any one knows, the Head Captain would know. He was there when it happen 250 years ago and knows why I will decline this offer." Gero turned away, looking out a window. He will not have what happen ever happen again. "So be it...But let me remind you the Head Captain will be meeting with you if you dont agree this time. " Captain Kuchiki left, Being the last time anyone will have seen the Captain alive.

Gero thought about this moment, and clenched his fist. If only he knew what would happen in the next couple of weeks, he would not know what he would have done.

{Well it would seem they are awear of my presence.} Mitsuhide tought to himself. Mitsuhide kept his sights fixed on his captain. { Well I better introduce myself} Mitsuhide placed his right hand behind his back. Mitsuhide's hand made its way towards his zanpakuto. {Here we go} Mitsuhide slowly drew his sword from it's sheath, the thin blade humed as he drew it. Mitsuhide placed the blade behind his forearm holding his blade in a reverse blade stance. Mitsuhide took a deep breath, he crouched with his blade behind him and his left hand extended forming some sort of ninja hand sign. { three....... two } In an instant Mitsuhide vanished there was no trace of the man, however leaves fell from where he once stood. Within the blink of an eye Mitsuhide reappeared behind Ikkutei ontop of the rock where Ikkutei sat. Without breaking any steps or movements Mitsuhide pushed his blade foward with one hand on handle and the other on the butt of the sword as he trusted his blade foward towards Ikkutei. Mitsuhide moved in one fluid movement, he was hoping that his blade would pierce the heart of his target. As an assassin Mitsuhide knew that the first strike was the most important strike anything else was unacceptable. " One" he says in a low tone. It was unclear why Mitsuhide would launch an attack his own captain, but the look with in eyes showed he had the intent to kill.

CLANG! A loud sound boomed, as if steel was smashed against steel. "Your fast." Ikkutei said bluntly. Ikkutei had drew his sword from undernearth his belt which had blocked Mitsuhide's sword and his attempt to kill him. "But." He said firmly. "That's what to expect from a member of my division." Ikkutei said, as if he had knew Mitsuhide was from his own division. Standing up, Ikkutei pushed foward with his own sword, doing so to push Mitsuhide's sword to his side. Ikkutei looked directly into Mitsuhide's eyes and said firmly. "You've got the right eyes. Perhaps you would have got me there." Ikkutei smiled softly. "As an assassin, i am well aware of my surroundings. Even if the slightest change occurs, i will know of it." Signfying that as to how Ikkutei knew Mitsuhide was coming.

Gero, eyes closed, heard the a newcomer come at a very high speed. Taking in the calculations, stood infront of Mitsuhide and had a hand on Mitsuhide's Zanpakuto. " I thought we greet others by saying hello, not trying to kill one another, especially ones own Captain." Gero just smiled and watch the newcomer with his eyes, studying him with a strong intent. Gero probably knew Ikkutei knew about what happened, but it was still nice to stretch out his arms. " Some might consider this a warning or their Death Warrent, but I say hello!" Gero put on a smile, just to see his reaction.

"What the hell?" Out of instinct Daichi jumped out of his seat when he spotted Mitsuhide trying to attack Ikkutei. Daichi's hand immediately went to his Zanpaktou and pushed it out of its sheath with his left thumb and grabbed the handle with his right arm. Daichi's hand tightened around his zanpaktou, but did not completely unsheathe it. Surprisingly even Ryusei stood up, readying for a battle. Ryusei stood with his hands in front of him muttering an incantation for a kidou spell. He also kept his eye on the surrounding area, just encase there where any more attackers.

Archived