Bleach, The Call of the Shinigami | Co-hosted by ~Supra~ and Lord of Chaos | (Started/Accepting Captains and Dethicanians)

Ghoulish

Gero laughed as he gave the Zanpakuto back to Mitsuhide. "Here you go. Might want to get your movement more quiet next time, or your opponent might by not so letting you have this back." Through his laughter, Gero still watched him with intent. Gero was really fastinated by this kind of greeting and wanted how effected it was on the Captain. Making a note, he sat back down. Gero thought, If Mitsuhide wasnt the only spunky one in the Divsions, things could get really intresting. Closing his eyes again, Gero hope this test dosent take as long as it was taking now.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A slight smile hid under Mitsuhide's red scarf which covered his face from the nose down. Mitsuhide did not say a word but he seemed very pleased with Ikkutei response to his attack. { This guy, he was able to see my attack even before I launced it. He never let his guard down even among the other captains, he does not let his age effect his skills what so ever. It is clear that she was the one who trained him.} Mitsuhide had a quick flashback about the attack that he just launced aginst Ikkutei. { Before the other captain was aware of me Ikkutei turned around and watched me in the eye. But what bothers me the most is that he smiled at me once he turned, if he wished it he could have probably ended my life. hmmmmm} Mitsuhide kept his eyes on Ikkutei he never once took a look at the other two captains which stood near him. Even when one of the captains laid his hands on his zanpakuto he never once removed his eyes from Ikkutei. Mitsuhide preformed a back flip landing a few steps from his captain. Mitsuhide got down on one knee, he placed his zanpakuto infront of him holding it horizontally. Mitsuhide bowed his head slightly his white/silver hair hid his eyes. " Lieutenant of squad two, Mitsuhide Oda" he responded in a low voice.

((Sorry I couldn't post yesterday, my internet router broke and I could'nt buy a new one until today....))

Ryunosuke looked at Hiroshin with an intimidating stare accompanied with his usual smirk. As Hiroshin wished Ryunosuke good luck, Ryunosuke could sense a bit of insecurity in Hiroshin's voice. Ryunosuke's smirk widened as he gave a bow towards Hiroshin. "Ditto Captain-Commander...." Ryunosuke calmly said as he rose up from the bow. As Hiroshin dashed towards Ryunosuke, Ryunosuke simply stood there with his smirk calmly watching his opponent. As Hiroshin attempted a downwards slash, Ryunosuke evaded the slash with sleek, phantom-like movements. Ryunosuke then used shunpo to get his distance once again. Ryunosuke simply stood there and watched Hiroshin. "That felt like a strong blow if it had connected.... Would you like to try it again?...." Ryunosuke asked calmly.

Ryonsukes attempt at mind game tactics were slowly building the anger inside Hiroshon he wasnt an angry person but given the situation he didn't want to look like a fool. "Hiroshin turned to Ryonsuke he suddenly dasghed forward performin 2m flash steps cntinuousely on the way, upon approaching he performed one final flash step to appear behind Ryuonsuke and slash mid height at him from behind. Hiroshin was slowly getting angered he remnembred times when he was frustrated he would go beserk with rage, however he learned to contrl that and was focused on his current action.

Upon seeing Hiroshin's reaction, Ryunosuke's smirk widened once again. "My, my.... This won't be good for me...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically to himself as he watched Hiroshin flash stepping his way towards Ryunosuke. As Hiroshin got really close, he disappeared with another flash step and reappeared behind Ryunosuke with a mid slash. Birds flew up into the air as if something had happened. Back on the battlefield, Hiroshin's zanpakuto collided with Ryunosuke's zanpakuto which was spinning in midair and had stopped when it collided with Hiroshin's zanpakuto. In a split second, Ryunosuke grabbed his zanpakuto by its handle and aimed a pushing kick towards Hiroshin's zanpakuto which he was still holding it. Ryunosuke hadn't meant this kick to damage Hiroshin, but rather to push him back thus teasing him in a way.

ooc: my last post for a while because i have to go to colege

Hiroshin was forced back from the kick, the force of it hitting his Zanpakuto cause his standing position to skid by his feet backwards, after 10 metres he stopped and looked down slightly, Hiroshin then lifted his head to afce the former captain commander who was still watching on, Hiroshin clecnhed his fists grasping his zanpakuto tightly, he began grinding his teeth, hsi fear of being judged by others was one of the things holding him back int he fight, his eyebrows were at an angle signifying his anger bursting through his body, Hiroshin suddenly once again dashed forward except this time when he was 2 metres away he began performing flash steps in a square around Ryonsuke he kept this up for a bit, noticeably the winf began to pick up from the sheer speeds of Hiroshin's movements, in a sudden burst of speed Hiroshin dashed from the side of Ryonsuke with his Zanpakuto forward.

Ryunosuke retained his composture and smirk as he noticed the expression amongst Hiroshin's face. "My, my.... That's quite the dangerous face you have there Captain-Commander? I wouldn't want to be the person causing you all of this rage...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically as he began to spin his zanpakuto in circles again. Ryunosuke's long-sleeved captain's haori flowed calmly in the wind as he simply stood there with his smirk. Ryunosuke always had a bad habit of toying around during battles, but no one ever really knows if his behavior is hinting at something sinister. Although, during his time as a shinigami, nothing badwas ever reported of him. Maybe this is just his way of encouraging Hiroshin to become a better fighter. Though, no one is certain except for Ryunosuke himself.

As Hiroshin dashed towards Ryunosuke once again, Ryunosuke continued on with his smirk, that is until Hiroshin began to flash step in a square around Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke's smirk disappeared and his face showed signs of innocent surprise. "Hmm.... This is new...." Ryunosuke said in his usual sarcastic voice. "Well, well.... His speed is impressive.... I'm having trouble keeping up on him...." Ryunosuke said calmly to himself. With a sudden burst of speed, Hiroshin aimed for Ryunosuke from the side with his zanpakuto adamantly aiming forwards with no fear. This only caused Ryunosuke's smirk to returned.

Only a sudden "Clang!" was heard as more birds flew up into the sky. On the battlefield, it was shown that Ryunosuke had blocked the stab with his own zanpakuto and had been pushed back quite a distance though his smirk remained vibrantly on his face. As the dust cleared, Ryunosuke stood there, clapping. "Oooh.... Where did that came from?...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically. "Captain-Commander.... Your speed is rather impressive, and I'm guessing that was merely the tip of the iceberg.... Very well.... I guess I should be doing something as well instead of just standing here hmm?...."

In a matters of miliseconds, Ryunosuke disappeared using shunpo. Ryunosuke then reappeared behind Hiroshin with the smirk still present on his face. However, this smirk seems more malevolent. With his zanpakuto raised at an angle, Ryunosuke performed a slash towards Hiroshin.

((Shunpo is basically flash step for those who don't know that, so I'll be using shunpo in my posts instead of flash step))

Gero laughed as he "watched" the match with his eyes closed. Though Hiroshin and Ryunosuke were showing signs of real speed, each move was being shown, frame by frame in Gero's head. And by the looks of it, Ryunosuke was toying with Hiroshin, which in turn was making Hiroshin more angry by the second. If Hiroshin dosent cool his head, Gero thought, then how is he going to handle facing the opposition? Gero opened his eyes to make a note and went back to having his eyes closed. Now Hiroshin was going in squares. Really Hiroshin? Trying to confuse Ryunosuke? It was more like playing hide and go seek, and Ryunosuke was smirking now. Oh, how Gero was being more amused by the moment.

Omushiba looked at Gero intently and then smiled at him. "Hey there, Gero." Omushiba said, starting to get his attention so he could make sure Gero heard him. "Are you blind or are you just keeping your eyes closed as a matter to enhance other senses?" Omushiba asked than frowned at his own question. "Sorry if it offended ya there, comrade. I have been drinking a wee bit this morning and all..." Omushiba said and than stood up from his sitting position as if to get the blood flowing again.

"You could say enhancing my senses but really I'm just watching the fight, thats all." Gero looked at Omushiba and looked at him, smirking."What does my eyes staying close bother you? Because I can stop. I figured if I wanted to understand the fight better, allow my hearing to paint the picture, not my eyes." Gero laughed as his comrade looked at him inquisitivly. "In fact, It seems that Captain Ryunosuke is making fun of the new Commanding Captain. He better watch it or someone will get hurt."

"Sounds interesting..." Omushiba closed his eyes and listened to the battle instead of just watching. "Eh, it's not really for me but I could see how you'd feel about it." Omushiba said and then stretched out and yawned. "Ryunosuke seems to a respectful and kind person; if he is toying with the new Captain Commander it's only to get him ready for the future. In fact, I think that we should all be fighting the Captain Commander at least once so we can contribute to his growing." Omushiba said, it wasn't a bad idea, just unethical.

Ikkutei stood up, his eyes beaming at the man who introduced him self to be Luitenent of division tow, Ikkutei's luitenent. "Captain of the Stealth Force, Ikkutei Denwa." Ikkutei said aloud, telling his rank. He already knew that Mitsuhide knew that, but it was for fomal introductions. "I must say i am very pleased with your attempt." Ikkutei smiled a warm smile. "Your eyes tell me everything. From the distance that you were, you were well aware that the other captains, including both the Head Captain and the Former Head Captain was there. You knew what you aimmed to do. You aimmed to kill me. You were well aware of the consequnces you could have faced, you had no problem throwing your life away if you could complete your mission." Ikkutei nodded as he said those last words, he clenched his fist and brought up to his heart. "That is the showings of a True Assassin." Ikkutei's smile faded, and he took on a more serious tone. "At least, that's how i see it." Ikkutei fully acknowledged Mitsuhide as his luitenent. "Please rise Mitsuhide. You do not have to kneel to me if you so choose. Shall we watch the fight, or did you wish to talk about something?" Ikkutei continued looking at Mitsuhide, curiously. Ikkutei returned his sword to the belt on his wait.

Hiroshin watched in surprise as Ryonsuke rapidly appeared behind him, slowly Hiroshin came to the realization of the slash headed for him. Quickly Hiroshin grabbed the top and bottom of his Zanpakuto and prepared to block the incoming swiing aloud "Clang" was heard as a small crater formed in the ground, it seemed for a second that Hiroshin had successfully blocked te attack, until suddenly the force of Ryonsuke's swing caught him and bested in the impact sending Hiroshin at a rapid speed into a big boulder. Dust from the boulder emitted on the field. It was a big boulder, 10 metres high and 10 metres thick. A noticably hole appeared at the bottom showing where Hiroshin flew into. As the dust settled Hiroshin displayed no movement from within. Hiroshin lay in the boulder with the small rubble around him, he was quite injured from the impact, "No, I can't...Go down that easy....U-Uphold Divine Grace.....Tenraigachi!" Suddenly the wind int he air began blowing quite fearsomely carrying rubble in it, suddenly the massive boulder exploded into bit with a mini tornado of wind rising in the air from within it Revealing Hiroshin injuered but with his Zanpakuto, tenraigachi in the air. Hiroshin faced forward with confidence. "Captain Ryonsuke, draw out your Zanpakuto Shikai."

Mitsuhide rose to his feet without saying another word to the captain. Mitsuhide quickly slid his zanpakuto back into it's sheath which sat on his lower back. When Ikkutei spoke about claims of why Mitsuhide attacked, he remained silent the only respose that Mitsuhide gave the captain was an emotionless stare. Mitsuhide slowly walked to Ikkutei side, he gazed off into the distance and without laying an eye on his captain. There seemed to be an endless silence between the two. The sould of Mitsuhide scarf flaping in the wind was the only sound until Mitsuhide decided to break the slience with a simple question. " So you trained with her? "

Ryunosuke continued showing his smirk as the force caused Hiroshin to make impact with a large boulder. "Oh my.... Maybe I've went a little too far?...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically. Ryunosuke watched with interest as Hiroshin released his zanpakuto. The wind around Hiroshin seems fierce yet controlled. "Hmm.... That's quite the intimidating Shikai.... I wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of an attack from that zanpakuto...." After hearing Hiroshin telling Ryunosuke to release his shikai, Ryunosuke's smirk disappeared for a second and then reformed on his face. "My, my.... I recieved advice from a friend about not releasing my shikai, but.... If you're so eager to see my shikai, I guess it won't hurt to show you it, hmm?" Ryunosuke said sarcastically as he stood there spinning his zanpakuto in circles. Ryunosuke then stopped spinning his zanpakuto and placed it outwards. "Impale.... Niseisshi...."

Upon command, Niseisshi's blade began to glow a bright yellow color. Ryunosuke then continued to perform a slow horizontal slash. As the slash progresses, bright yellow blades formed in midair in the position where Niseisshi have passed. When the slash was complete, five yellow glowing blades were present in front of Ryunosuke's chest. "Well, this is my Niseisshi for ya.... It's not very flashy or interesting in looks however.... So.... Would you like to play a game?" Ryunosuke asked with delight.

Ikkutei blinked a few times and then held his eyes closed. "I can only assume, by her, you mean, Captain Soi-Fon. Our previous leader and captain." Asuming that was who Mistuhide was reffering too he nodded his head. "Yeah, i was quite fortunate that i was. Around the time i enrolled in the academy i was visited by her. The Second division took me aside from the main academy teachings, and there i was taught and learned side-by-side with Captain Soi-Fon. I learned much that i know of from her. I even met the infamous Yoruichi a few times as well. They both shared quite an intresting techinque." Starting to reminis, Ikkutei shook his head. "If only i had known sooner, the reason why they taught me. Perhaps, history would be diffirent." Ikkutei shook his head again and then returned his eyes to the battle field. "What's done is done."

After a few seconds of seeing that Mitsuhide was obviously not going to do any harm, Daichi Returned his zanpaktou to its sheath and sat back down. "For a member of the second squad he sure does like to show off." At the same time Ryusei stopped the kidou incantation, but he remained alert just encase. "Attempting to kill the captain of the second squad? He's got more guts than I do, that's for sure." He then notices the vice captain emblem on Mitsuhide's uniform . "That explains it. "He's a member of the death squad too. I guess you would have to be in order to throw your life away like that."

OOC:( hey Visser you got it turned around Mitsuhide was the one who tryed to kill Ikkutei lol, Ikkutei is the captain not me.)

Mitsuhide stood ontop of the rock besides Ikkutei, his arms were folded across his chest. Once Ikkutei mentioned Soi-Fon's name Mitsuhide noded slightly indicating that she was the one that he ment. Mitsuhide listened closely to every word that left Ikkutei's mouth after Soi-Fon was mentioned. { To be hand picked by Soi-Fon herself this kid must really be something to catch her attention like that. He even got to meet and train with Yoruichi, heh I must adimt I have always been a bit jelous of Yoruichi... ehhh its all in the past now it doesent really matter.} Without moving Mitsuhide shifts his eyes to Ikkutei. "Whats done is done. She was one out of a million" He responded in his usall low tone of voice, however a hint of sadness could be heard within his voice. Mitsuhide turned his head to his captain revealing a long scar over his right eye. " She trained you, so you better not allow yourself to be defeated, because a loss would be a scar upon her name." The volume of Mitsuhide's voice was still low but the tone became very harsh. " And I swear if you are to tarnish her name in any way I will kill you myself sir" Mitsuhide was speaking out of turn towards his captain, but he was never known for his kindness towards others. From the way he spoke towards his captain it was clear that he some sort of past with Soi-Fon, and wanted nothing more than to keep her reputation alive even if it cost him his life.

Hiroshin's Zanpakuto was bigger then before and unnoticably there was a 5cm aura of wind cicling it as an attachment to give it more length, however it was invisible to the eye. Hiroshin looked at the bblades in front of Ryonsuke. "No room for error." Hiroshin thought as he pointed his Zanpakuto in the air, then slashed down pointing it at Ryonsuke, suddenly a hirzontal little cyclone wave headed straight for Ryonsuke, noticably Hiroshin's eyes turned white. "Let's see you dodge this Ryonsuke!" Hiroshin thought to himself, his rage had now got the best of him he was full of anger.

Gero was rather intrigued by what was going on in this fight. Both Captains Zanpakuto's were now in the Shikai State and it seemed that Hiroshin was using his anger to his advantage. Did it cost him points to be so full of rage in such small fight? Gero made sure to document this in case a situation like this came up again. In fact, Hiroshin's rage was giving off an odor that was very intoxicating, and Gero was having a bad time trying to ignore it. Gero's Zanpakuto was also seemed to notice the Smell and reacted to Gero's senses. It wanted Gero to use it but Gero wasnt going to let the Zanpakuto get the best of him. If any one noticed Gero right now, they could see his hand on the hilt and was shaking violently.

"Do you take me for a fool?" Ikkutei said, staring Mitsuhide dead in the eyes. "Cast the shadow of shame onto Soi-Fon? Onto our former Captains? Onto the Soul Society with a failure?" Ikkutei swung his arm to a clear side. "I don't even know the meaning of failure." He rose his voice so that Mitsuhide could hear him loud and clear. "I had the honor of being trained by Soi-Fon and Yoruichi and im even more lucky to have been given the honor to surpass them. To become an even better Captain, Assassin and Person then the both of them were! Soi-Fon and the rest of the Former Gotei Thireteen entrsuted me with Leadership over the Special Ops. They saw it in me, that i had what it takes. Do you think i would DARE stain their trust, their decision with a failure!?" Ikkutei took his arm back to his side, and then pointed one finger at Mitsuhide. "All who stand in my way will face a perfect death. The cold wind in the air of night will be the last thing their body feels, as they listen to the sound of their blood trickle. I will vanish from their vision as the life slowy fades away from the being. In my blade, in my Nidenkomaru i hold the dreams and hopes of our former captain, it also holds my dreams and the dreams of all of soul society. Nidenkomaru and I will write a magnificent page in history, and i will not ruin our name!" Ikkutei crossed his arms and kept his eyes on his luitenent. "When the time has come, i will pass down the techinque to you too. You have proven your self worthy of it already, i can see it in your eyes. Now..." He paused. "Do i make my self clear?"

Mitsuhide shoed the same amout of respect towards Ikkutei by staring into his eyes aswell. { So thats your decision?, well let us both hope you can fulfill your promise. He seems very determined and he speaks with passion I give him that, but we will see if he can backup his words.} Mitsuhide turned his head back to the two captains who were fighting each other. " Crystal sir " Mitsuhide responds. { Hmmmthe head captain sure picked the right guy to lead this squad. He realizes that he has big shoes to fill entering this squad, yet he is ready to face them headon.}

Ikkutei sighed. "It's so bothersome." Ikkutei turned in the direction of theTwin-Giant doors and began to walk away. "When it's my turn i guess they'll send a butterfly." He suddenly had alot on his mind, if anything his face was looking kind of stressed. He had a slight scowl on his face, maybe he was n pain. He sighed heavily again as he continued walking away.

Omushiba was looking and watching the battle closely and he saw the anger rising in Hiroshin. "Hiroshin!" Omushiba yelled out at Hiroshin. "You need to stop taking things so seriously and start having more fun! As soon as you have more fun you'll be able to quell your anger!" Omushiba said, only yelling so that Hiroshin would hear him and not trying to sound commanding. To him, it was a disgrace to battle and fight out of anger and he couldn't stand to see the person who was to give them future orders and commands battle with such anger...

Ryunosuke watched with delight as he saw the cyclone heading towards him. "My, my.... This will be rather painful hmm?...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically as he began to spin his zanpakuto around in circles again with his smirk always present. The cyclone came extremely close, enough so that the wind blocked out Ryunosuke. A sudden loud boom was heard and a cloud of smoke filled the area where Ryunosuke was standing at. It seemed that Ryunosuke has taken a direct hit. The area was rather silent for a moment. As the smoke cleared however, the area where Ryunosuke was standing at was empty. The swords were gone as well, and the only thing left there was a large crater left from the destructive cyclone.

In a split second, Ryunosuke appeared in a rather phantom-like motion behind Hiroshin with his smirk still visible, but without any visible damage on Ryunosuke. "You know.... you still haven't answer my question Captain-Commander...." Ryunosuke said with a rather eerie tone. Ryunosuke then disappeared once more and reappeared thirty feet away from Hiroshin. Ryunosuke now only had four blades however instead of his five that he had before. "I'll ask one more time to clarify things, would you like to play a little game Captain-Commander?" Ryunosuke asked calmly.

"Oh, by the way.... Your cyclone was rather annoying ya know?.... It was really fast, and it would've almost hit me if I hadn't use one of my blades.... So if you answer yes to our little game, your chances of winning have increased...." Ryunosuke said with his taunting smirk.

Archived