Bleach, The Call of the Shinigami | Co-hosted by ~Supra~ and Lord of Chaos | (Started/Accepting Captains and Dethicanians)

Ghoulish

Hiroshin stood still panting as he saw the mini explosion he thought for sure that it did some kind of damage however when Captain Ryonsuke appeared behind Him Hiroshin stood frozen still with eyes wide open, the shock coursed through hisbody as he looked down and Ryonsuke reappeared a distance away. The rage burst in Hiroshins body as he clenched his fists and zanpakuto tightly, although he was looking down and appeared calma nd collected he was actually furiouse, The former captain commander rose an eyebrow as Hiroshin slowly lifted his head up to face Ryonsuke. "No, I won't play games Captain Ryonsuke." The rage was now exuded through Hiroshin's expression. "Fellow captains you may want to step back. I can't control the complete direction of this ability." Hiroshin turned around and walked back some metres to make the distance between Ryonsuke and Hiroshin 40 metres. Hiroshin turned back to Ryonsuke and pointed his Zanpakuto in the air, suddenly a gale force wind picked up cicling Hiroshin as his Zanpakuto glowed a magnificent white, the wind inthe area raged on carrying with it rocks and other objects, Hirohshin's clothes were blowing wildly. Suddenlyu a white aura surrounded Hiroshin as his eyes turned white.

"You are a powerful opponent captain ryonsuke far beyond the worth of an ordinary captain, However, you have helped me gain some kind of captain commander level of composure, im proud to have had you as my first ever shinigami vs shinigami fight. Thankyou...Tenraigachi! Show us your speed! Your voice is a blade, Your movement is swift, Force your opponent away....Majestic Uproar!!!" Hiroshin slashed the zanpakuto forward, Suddenly an unbelivable force of wind that spread 20 metres wide and slowly continuing to increase inside headed forward although it was noticeable tghat there were gaps in the tsunami of wind the ground that the wind travelled over and the rocks that got caught in the wind all got sliced up into bits leaving a big trail of a growing crater in the ground. A constant sound of "cling cling" like zanpakuto's clashing with each other followed the wind as it rapidly spread and headed for Ryonsuke.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"You don't wanna play my little game?.... Well that's too bad...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically as he looked at the furious yet composed Hiroshin with his smirk wide and eyes focused with interest. Ryunosuke observed Hiroshin rather calmly, not even showing a slight sign of nervousness or worry even when Hiroshin is about to release a mighty attack. "Hmm.... What kind of surprise do you have in store for me now Captain-Commander?...." Ryunosuke asked himself with interest as he observed Tenraigachi's blade glowing brightly, enough to make it hard to focus on Hiroshin. Ryunouke lightly shield his eyes from the bright light. "Oooh.... I guess this is his ace in the hole.... Well, at least for Shikai that is.... This'll be troublesome to completely avoid...." Ryunosuke could feel the atmosphere changing, becoming more violent. However, this only deepened Ryunosuke's smirk. "What a game this has been.... But alas.... Great things must come to an end.... hmm?...." Those were Ryunosuke's last words before Hiroshin unleashed his Majestic Uproar, devastating the field below as it traveled towards the still smirking Ryunosuke. A close-up on Ryunosuke's left eye was all that could be seen of him before the Majestic Uproar collided causing a large explosion, great enough in power to cause the rocky surface of the ground to tear away. A huge cloud of smoke filled the area making the battlefield hard to see from the stands. It was apparent now that things were over....

More birds flew up into the sky and soar through the wind adamantly. A feather of one particular white bird fell towards the ground as the bird took off. The feather then lie motionless on the ground for a moment before the wind blew it away. Moments later on the battlefield, the large cloud of smoke began to dissipate revealing a large crater with an unconscious Ryunosuke lying in the crater, still holding onto his zanpakuto and still having the familiar smirk vibrantly on his face. The area was silent for a moment as the wind blew calmly across the battlefield. Suddenly, Ryunosuke's body disappeared from the crater within miliseconds and Ryunosuke appeared twenty feet behind Hiroshin. It could be clearly seen that Ryunosuke's left arm had sustained damage from the Majestic Roar. "You really are the calm before the storm aren't you?...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically as he let out a slight chuckle. "It's been fun.... We have to do this again some other time...." Ryunosuke said as he pointed his Niseisshi dead-straight at Hiroshin's right shoulder. The tip of Niseisshi began to glow and suddenly, a yellow blade began extending outwards at fast speed towards Hiroshin finally hitting him in the right shoulder but didn't impale him.

Ryunosuke then lifted Hiroshin high into the air with only the use of his right hand. Ryunosuke then continued to slam Hiroshin into the ground with great force, enough to completely shattered Niseisshi's extended yellow blade. "As most people would say.... Game over...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically. In a matter of miliseconds, Ryunosuke disappeared again and reappeared at the crater where Hiroshin laid motionless. Ryunosuke then help up Niseisshi with the intent to kill. As Ryunosuke swung down his Niseisshi, he stopped half way through and spun his zanpakuto around, placing it back into its sheathe. Ryunosuke proceeded to hold out his right hand to Hiroshin. "Need a hand?...." Ryunosuke asked with his smirk.

ooc: nice end, remember everyone there's nothing wrong with losing.

Hiroshin panted heavily after the attack, the area was borderline complletly destroyed, as the liught dust slowly diminished it was revealed that ryonsuke was in the crater. "Its...over..." Hiroshin stated, as Hiroshi took a step forward Ryonsuke's body dissapeared, Ryonsuke then had reappeared behind Hiroshin who was still panting heavily, before Hiroshin could turn his head, the blade pierced his right shoulder. hiroshin was shocked as he was then flung in the air and then to the ground. Hiroshin coughed out blood as he lay on the ground. Hiroshin smirked lightly with both eyes half open as he accepted Ryonsuke's help and grabbed his hand standing up however he was holding his arm and limping, suyddenly the former captain commander appeared. "Even though we didn't see how the fight could have been with bankais, i can strongly say that Ryonsuke, has earned the title of captain commander." Hiroshin looked shocked for a moment. "Ryonsuke you are now the new captain commander." The former captain commander continued. Hiroshin looked down.

"Please follow me captain commander ryonsuke i must discuss soemthing with you." The captian commander then began to walk off. Hiroshin fell to his knees gripping his robe tightly. Hiroshin bowed tot he new captain commander although his face was implanted ont he ground, tears dripped from his eyes. "Come now captain Ryonsuke." The former captainc ommander wlaked into a seperate room waiting for Ryonsuke. Yamato then nodded his head and stated. "The next match will now begin, Captain Jesreck and Captain Ikkutei"

OOC: Note Godmodding or anything of the sort will not be tolerated, remember that. If you want work out amongst yourselves via pm who willl win

[spoiler= Captain Jesreck’s Shikai, Butoukai]
Shikai
Shikai Name: Butoukai
Release Phrase: Solo, Butoukai
Appearance: Butoukai takes the form of an acoustic guitar in which Omushiba could make melodies and songs from to take different effects.
Abilities of Shikai: In this form Butoukai has many different abilities"
1. Can make several different attacks and status effects from the songs and melodies played.
weakness: this shikai does damage overtime to Omushiba, thus making it extremely hard to keep active for long periods of time.
Main area increased by shikai?
- durability
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Captain Ikkutei’s Shikai, Nidenkoumaru]

Shikai Name: Nidenkoumaru
Release Phrase: Dazzle
Appearance: A basic japaneese-katana but with a deep-red blade and pitch-black hilt.
Abilities of Shikai: (Max 3, also list weaknesses of the 3)
Manipulates electricty in an immediate area, as well as the abilty to convert spirit particles into electrictiy. There are grace periods before electricty can be charged into Lightning or Bolt forms, causing large delay in the abilty to keep up with incoming projectiles or attack successive times. Useless underground, and some-what affected in-doors.
Main area increased by shikai?
Speed
[/spoiler]

Omushiba closed his eyes and then stood up. "Well, time for my fight eh?" Omushiba stepped into the fighting area and looked up at the crystal clear sky than noticed his opponent hadn't come to battlefield yet. "Come on there comrade, the fight can't go on unless we both take the stage now can it?" Omushiba said and then drew his blade; he then started doing a bunch of dance moves and fancy twirls. He flung his captains garb off and was now just wearing his shinigami, long sleeved, uniform...

A gentle wind blew through the area. Ikkutei appeared on the oppoisite end of the battle field to Omushiba. Ikkutei shook his head as he saw Hiroshin. "What the hell was that?" He didn't say this about Hiroshin, but more so of the fact that he lost his Head Captain title over something as silly as a fight. Sighing heavily Ikkutei shook his head again. "Is this really the new Gotei Thireteen? Battles are more then just strength and speed. More then keeping a level-head and overpowering your opponent." Ikkutei mumbled under his breath. Ikkutei walked towards the center of the battle field, and continued walking untill he reached Omushiba. "My apolagizes Captain." Now looking at Ikkutei, he was wearing something diffirent then a usual Captain's gear. It was a black outfit without sleveves, which stuck to his body. Orignally this outfit was designed for the female captains of second division, but this one was modified so it would work for Ikkutei. "Please understand, i am by any means not a battler. I am the exact opposite of a man from the eleventh-divison. "Don't expect to have some long fight or a show of pure power. My blade was meant only to strike once and kill with that same strike. Really, i should object being forced.. -ahem- i mean being sent up here to fight, but i can't go against the head-captain's orders." Ikkutei showed stress on his face, as an assassin, it was pride-breaking that he was going to have to show some of his powers infront of the entire Gotei Thirteen. "Well..." Ikkutei sighed. "When ever your ready Captain." Ikkutei didn't get into a battle stance or anything, rather he just stared at the ground.

"Captain-Commander?.... Me?.... What an unexpected surprise...." Ryunosuke said sarcastically as he let out a slight chuckle. Ryunosuke then noticed Hiroshin dropping to the floor and bowing to Ryunosuke. Ryunosuke could tell that Hiroshin was crying but kept to himself still with the smirk on his face however. "Thank you Captain Hiroshin.... Don't worry about things too much.... It all work out in the end hmm?.... Buh-bye...." Ryunosuke said as he followed the former Captain-Commander. "...." Ryunosuke was silent as he followed the former Captain-Commander. His smirk was wiped off for a second and his face showed slight, but noticeable signs of seriousness unlike his usual persona. However, as the former Captain-Commander announced the next battling contestants, Ryunosuke's smirk formed back onto his face. Ryunosuke then turned to the two battling captains. "Good luck out there you two.... Too bad I can't stick around to see the action, but you know.... duty calls...." Ryunosuke said with a slight chuckle and continued to follow the Captain-Commander.

Omushiba smirked and then looked at this opponent. "Well well, someone seems a little confident in their ability." Omushiba said to the man than sighed at the thought of the battle. [i]Couldn't we have had a drinking contest instead? That seems a little more spirited in the art of developing bonds with each other, so be it though.[/i] Omushiba went to his opponent fast and started things off with a simple sword thrust. [i]I'll judge his reactions a bit before I make my decision on whether or not to release my blade...[/i] Omushiba thought as his sword's tip was about to hit Ikkutei.

"One Strike. One Kill." Ikkutei remarked as he lifted his head up and drawing a sword that clung to his back. It was different from the sword he had on a belt, but was none-the-less a good looking sword. Swinging it diagonally to parry Omushiba's thrust, ther metals clashed and clanged against each other, but it seemed Ikkutei had other plans for this fight. "I am an Assassin. The Soul Society want's a show that i will not give them. I have my pride." Ikkutei stated. Firmly that he would not reveal any of his powers.

Omushiba realized that Ikkutei's views on this were ones that reflected that this whole thing was pointless. "I agree with ya there comrade." Omushiba said and then sheathed his blade and sat down; revealing saki and two glasses from his robe (after putting his captains robes back on) "Feel free to join me if you'd like but I will be sitting here and enjoying myself while others decided what they'd like to do. Yamamotto; forgive me as I mean know disrespect, but I think we'd both rather you move to the next fight." Omushiba said and took a sip of his beverage.

Yamato frowned at the sight but replied. "Upon choosing this road you both know the concequence right? You will be close to the bottom of the rankings in terms of when u will be called to battle, your pride can be seen as dependent on where you rank, however it is your choice, choose wisely."

Meanchile Hiroshin slowly stood up and walked past all the captains with his head down, he walked out the room and away. Yamato watched closely as Hiroshin left the area. Hiroshin ended up at a small hut inside the walls of the first division squad, He walked inside showing that it was an empty place, other then a mat the lay ont he floor, Hiroshin knelt on the mat and put his Zanpakuto on the floor. "I need strength, more strnegth...i'm not strong enough...thisplace was supposed to be the only one that would give me limitless strength to overcome any foe, but why did I go down so easy? why?"

Meanwhile the former captain commander stood opposite to Ryonmsuke in a dark room, "I need your fional report."

Ikkutei spun his sword once and re-attached it to a metal-clamp on the back of his outfit. He smiled slightly, happy that Omushiba understood him. "I'll have to pass on a drink. I haven't had a glass of sake since i started training under Captain Soi-Fon." Ikkutei nodded. "I also mean no disrespect Head Captain Yamamoto, but please understand, we can only learn so much from vieiwng each other's battle but you should please consider the type of battlers we have. I am the second-division commander, my intent is to kill with one blow. How can you expect to put me up against a collegue? Not to mention to show everyone my powers is a very pride-breaking thing for an assassin such as my self." Ikkutei shook his head and sighed. "Please understand, Head Captains. You've chosen us to be the new captains based on the former captain's suggestions as well as your own evaluations, this fighting is pointless." Ikkutei stood up firmly. "As an assassin i must assess every possibility. What if the Depehticana are watching this? What if they are evaulating us this very instant, learning as much as they can about our fighting style and about our persona's, so that they can take advantage and possibily defeat us." Ikkutei turned and looked at Omushiba. "Such is another reason why i refuse to fight."

After hearing Yamato's response Ikkutei sighed with relief. Ikkutei walked over to Omushiba and sat beside him. "It's kind of ridicilous that their going to use this as a way to rank us for battling in the future. Even though they reccomended us do they have little faith?" Inhaling and Exhaling Ikkutei then spoke again. "Well, i guess it's okay for me, when it's time for them to send me, im sure they will know. How do you feel about all this Omushiba?"

Omushiba was silent for the first few moments of Ikkutei's speech but than looked at him when he walked over to ask his question. "What do I think?" Omushiba said and looked around at all the captains. "I think if we were already chosen as captains; what difference does it make how strong we are?" And then Omushiba stood up from the ground and tucked his saki and glasses back into his robes. "Stronger or weaker than me, all captains are my equals and my comrades." Omushiba said, spouting out words of truth as he walked over to Ikkutei and placed his hand on his right shoulder. "You have a strong mind there comrade." Omushiba commented and then patted him on the shoulder a few times and walked to the sidelines so that the battles may continue; if they decided to continue.

Ryunosuke leaned on the walls of the dark room and crossed his arms. His smirk was still visible even in the dark room. "My final report hmm?...." Ryunosuke pondered for a second and then looked back at Yamamoto. "Well.... At this particular moment, the boy doesn't seem fit to operate as the leader and to direct all of the others efficiently.... His combat capabilities are however quite extraordinary even at such a young age.... Even for a man of my stature.... It was quite difficult to dodge all attacks.... but.... it seems as though he still needs to learn about some things in combat.... And that temperment of his.... Well, let's just say if he doesn't learn how to control his emotions, he's going to be in a lot of trouble.... A rule of battle, never let your enemy control your mental state...." Ryunosuke then walked over towards Yamamoto.

"You don't have to worry about anything.... I'll lead this new Gotei 13 efficiently.... Also, it seems as though some of the captains aren't seeing through deception as I would hoped they would.... These series of battles aren't to test out their capabilites.... but rather to create a bond between the captains through personal sparring.... Also.... to prepare them for the Depthicana.... What Captain Ikkutei said really bums me out though.... It's true as an assassin and beyond that as the commander of the 2nd Division he must consider all posibilities, but considering the facts at this moment, there is a better chance that the human world will be attacked more than the Depthicana simply spying on us...."

"In any case.... Looks like we have to find another way to build trust amongst the captains.... By the way, did I recieve any notice from.... well you know?...." Ryunosuke asked sarcastically as he gave a slight chuckle.

Archived