Do you like listening to Justin Bieber´s music

BaconBurger

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like listening to Justin Bieber´s music?

• Yes a lot
    • No, nothing
    • Its the same for me
    • JUSTIN BIEBER!! are you joking??!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Blue eyes + Wynn' timestamp='1287543258' post='4719754']
Your joking right? right? RIGHT?!? SIR! DO YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES!? WE MUST GET YOU TO A HOSPITLE IMEDIATLY! YOU ARE TALKING CRAZY!
[/quote]

You're* Hospital* Immediately*

Spell correctly when trying to be funny.

I don't mind his horrible girl voice, nor do I mind that the fact is he is probably on estrogen pills. As long as I'm not required to listen to him, I could care less what happens to him (although I'd laugh if he died, just saying, I'd laugh).

What annoys me the most are all of his fanboys (excuse me, fan[i]girls[/i]) who act like their taste in music is the best, when it most obviously is next-to-worst (worst being not listening to music whatsoever). Maybe if more people would stop acting like complete homosexual retards, less people would think of Justin Bieber as a moron (he'd still be a moron, though).

Either way, I'm waiting for puberty to hit him so he loses his career. Who knows, maybe he'll become a washed-up High School Musical 4 actor!

He can't sing, though kudos to him for two reasons - he IRL trolled his fangirls by saying he was Kim Kardashion AND he told his fangirls to stop being so batshit insane. I dislike his music, but he doesn't seem like a horrible person. He's nothing Ke$ha, who comes off as a total wanker.

I love Justin Bieber!

If anyone who talks about him badly, I will track down their IP, find out where they live, their name and get pictures of them, then put them on a big site where all the over Justin Bieber fans can hate you unless you remove all your hate and sarcasm comments about our sweet Justin!!!!

[quote name='LiAM' timestamp='1288202675' post='4742232']
I love Justin Bieber!

If anyone who talks about him badly, I will track down their IP, find out where they live, their name and get pictures of them, then put them on a big site where all the over Justin Bieber fans can hate you unless you remove all your hate and sarcasm comments about our sweet Justin!!!!
[/quote]
DAMN!! u cant get me i live in Mexico!!

[quote name='LiAM' timestamp='1288202675' post='4742232']
I love Justin Bieber!

[/quote]

LolEricDouglace.

[img]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/33/Trolling101.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...
I don't like his music AT ALL, but he's good at singing, you have to admit that. Although, I heard one of his songs on the radio once and thought it sounded like a white Opra. Also, a lot of dudes say they hate justin bieber, and that he's a little girl, yet they have hair just like him. Don't belive me? Look around!

Justin Bieber haters. I believe they hate him because his voice is annoying + his songs play constantly or peoples constantly talk about him.

But I enjoy some of his music, but they get annoying after listening to it 5 times, then I can't listen to it for 3 months. But I don't hate nor like Justin Bieber, just enjoy some of his music.

Archived