Do you like listening to Justin Bieber´s music

BaconBurger

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like listening to Justin Bieber´s music?

• Yes a lot
    • No, nothing
    • Its the same for me
    • JUSTIN BIEBER!! are you joking??!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is just like Twilight. I don't hate him, I don't love him. But some of you guys are being [i]way[/i] too dramatic. He's just a singer, if you don't like him don't listen to him. If you don't even listen to him, then why are you complaining?

All right now this fagot is gonna do a movie about himself just so that people admire him goddammit JB your nothing more that a huge epic fail!!! YOU HEAR ME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i told you ill be back XD

[quote name='METALMAXIMAL' timestamp='1295633859' post='4948947']
All right now this fagot is gonna do a movie about himself just so that people admire him goddammit JB your nothing more that a huge epic fail!!! YOU HEAR ME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCC FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!!

[/quote]

It's official, you're f[b][/b]ucking dumb.

[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1295121623' post='4936452']
He's the worst thing ever? Really?

AIDS says hi.
Cancer says hi.
Genocide says hi.
The Holocaust also says hi.
Just saying, bro.
[/quote]
9/11 says هتاف للترحيب
Tragedy in Waco greets you.
Columbine and Virginia welcomes you.

Justin Bieber is NOT 9/11. You are just being stupid.

[/quote]

[img]http://static.black-frames.net/images/there-s-the-door.jpg[/img]

[quote name='♚Kelp' timestamp='1295623758' post='4948658']
This is just like Twilight. I don't hate him, I don't love him. But some of you guys are being [i]way[/i] too dramatic. He's just a singer, if you don't like him don't listen to him. If you don't even listen to him, then why are you complaining?
[/quote]

I have to listen to him, because my sister is singing his songs always...I don't have any choice.

[/quote]
Just leave right now while your dignity is still somewhat intact.

Wow, some people overreact a ton about Justin Beiber. I swear the people that hate him is the one who keeps bringing him up. If you don't like him, shut the f*** up. Ignore his music, it isn't that hard.

Anyway, I don't like his music, but I don't hate it. In my opinion, it's pretty catchy. If I'm in the mood to tolerate him, I can listen to him. If I'm not in the mood, I ignore it. Simple as that.

@MetalMaximal: Shut up and get out. You're just making a fool of yourself. We get it, you don't like him. Doesn't mean he needs to die (I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy). Also, there isn't any evidence he is or isn't gay, so stop calling him that. Kinda disrespectful, to me anyway since I have a lot of gays in my family.

I don't like Bieber's music. Honestly, I'd rather listen to the Jonas Brothers over him.
I will admit that he has good songs, and I'm more glad now that he's going through puberty because now he can start sounding like an ACTUAL SINGER (you could say he finally grew a pair xD)

Honestly, the only time that I will listen to him is when it's forced upon me via me being in large crowd.

@METALMAXIMAL: You're stupid. You say you're 22 years old and yet you're acting less than half your age. Justin Bieber is more mature than you. Quite the irony.

Archived