Do you like listening to Justin Bieber´s music

BaconBurger

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like listening to Justin Bieber´s music?

• Yes a lot
    • No, nothing
    • Its the same for me
    • JUSTIN BIEBER!! are you joking??!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Really this is the great music which gives me relaxation and refreshment. i am so happy by visiting your website which provide broad idea about the great music. really this is impressive music.

Really this is the great music which gives me relaxation and refreshment. i am so happy by visiting your website which provide broad idea about the great music. really this is impressive music.

who the hell is justin bieber?

tbh i dont really hate him all that much, i mean if u hate him more ur just going to give him more publicity
the annoying thing is his fangirls, they talk all day and act like hes the best, when really theyve heard not a single thing that is not mainstream. mainstream is terrible, period. except for bruno mars, at least he doesnt use that autotune s***

His attitude is so "I'm a mofo gangsta bizz!!", which is why I dislike him. Also, his music is repetitive and his voice is annoying.

HOWEVER, I must commend him for standing up to the mass of people who hate him (including me.) THAT takes an awful lot of guts. So if anyone says he sucks and doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to even sing or speak to a crowd, then please recognize the bravery of this talentless boy.

WTF ?
Justin Bieber ?!

I rather drink poison, so when I'm dead I deal with Satan to take my hearing away so I won't listen to him.
I WANNA KILL HIM ! KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

[quote name='War Chess' timestamp='1294509614' post='4920407']
WTF ?
Justin Bieber ?!

I rather drink poison, so when I'm dead I deal with Satan to take my hearing away so I won't listen to him.
I WANNA KILL HIM ! KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !
[/quote]

Brool story co.

[quote name='ZombiePigman' timestamp='1294521714' post='4920858']
ani1 ho lsns 2 hr msc mst dy

No, just kidding, but he is so terrible if I had a choice between getting run over by a tank or listening to the abomination that is Justin Bieber, I would pick the tank.
Just saying.
[/quote]

...That is, until you get ran over by a tank.

WTF ?
Justin Bieber ?!

[/quote]

Damn right

Guys, I think we all know that the true reason that we hate him deep down is more complex than simply disliking his music. He has, by the age of 16, lived many men's fantasy. That is, having an insane amount of money, and getting women. Lots of women. Without effort.

Let me ask you guys a question... Do you realize how absolutely asinine you guys look when you post this s***? I'm being absolutely serious here. Do you even think about what you're saying as you type up this stuff? I'm not trying to bash anyone here, but come on now...

WTF ?
Justin Bieber ?!

[/quote]

[quote name='ZombiePigman' timestamp='1294521714' post='4920858']
but he is so terrible if I had a choice between getting run over by a tank or listening to the abomination that is Justin Bieber, I would pick the tank.
Just saying.
[/quote]
I can understand that he's not someone you guys enjoy listening to and that's perfectly fine. Everyone has their own taste in music, but you'd rather die and have Satan take your hearing than listen to Justin Beiber? You'd rather get run over by a tank? No, guys, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. And you want to KILL Justin Beiber? That's a bit too far there, buddy. Do you realize you sound exactly the same as--if not worse than--those who idolize his very existence? All of the bashing and blatant hating is completely unnecessary. We get it, guys. You don't like him. A simple "no, I do not enjoy Justin Beiber. I'd prefer to listen to other things," or something of the sort would have been sufficient.

Just saying.

[quote name='Dismal Euphony' timestamp='1294635882' post='4924841']
Let me ask you guys a question... Do you realize how absolutely asinine you guys look when you post this s***? I'm being absolutely serious here. Do you even think about what you're saying as you type up this stuff? I'm not trying to bash anyone here, but come on now...

I can understand that he's not someone you guys enjoy listening to and that's perfectly fine. Everyone has their own taste in music, but you'd rather die and have Satan take your hearing than listen to Justin Beiber? You'd rather get run over by a tank? No, guys, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. And you want to KILL Justin Beiber? That's a bit too far there, buddy. Do you realize you sound exactly the same as--if not worse than--those who idolize his very existence? All of the bashing and blatant hating is completely unnecessary. We get it, guys. You don't like him. A simple "no, I do not enjoy Justin Beiber. I'd prefer to listen to other things," or something of the sort would have been sufficient.

Just saying.
[/quote]

Dismal Euphony - 1

Beaver flamers - 0

[quote name='Beata Persequenda' timestamp='1294635422' post='4924818']
He has, by the age of 16, lived many men's fantasy. That is, having an insane amount of money, and getting women. Lots of women. Without effort.
[/quote]

Women ==/== 12 year-old girls.

[quote name='Beata Persequenda' timestamp='1294852217' post='4929945']
I know quite a few girls above the age of 16 that have an obsession with Justin Bieber.
[/quote]

That's another reason JB is a ahole because of the retarded BELIEBERS THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE CALLED and thanks to them Ericdouglace was born

Archived