Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

[size="5"][color=red][u][b]Attention:[/b][/u][/color] [u][b]I am putting this here to prove I still have control, this RP is accepting ALL APPS no matter what point of the RP we're in (only good detailed apps will be accepted)[/b][/u][/size]
All Signer Dragons will fall under the same marks. No doubles OK?!
[spoiler=Plot]It has been 2000 years since the battle against Yliaster. New Signers have been chosen and duelists have taken dueling to Space Stations. There is an upcoming tournament entitled "The Tournament of the Stars" it's a survival tournament. It is sponsored by KaibaCorp, the continuously leading Duel Monsters company. Many have entered, the people of Earth are preparing for this tournament to board the first ever Space Station built for dueling. Which is also the largest ever created. It is twice the size of Duelist Kingdom and Battle City combined. Yliaster has returned along with the Dark Signers. Will the powers of these two evil organizations finally overpower the Signers?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules]
*All YCM rules apply, advanced clause as well
*You got it, no godmodding power-playing etc
*You can have as many apps as you want, just be sure to use 'em all
*Post at LEAST paragraph! I will not have this RP locked!
*Post System:
1 shortpost: You have a chance to make it longer
2 shortposts: A warning, I'm nice so 1/2
3 shortposts: A warning, 2/2
4+ shortposts: a neg rep
6 shortposts: that's the last straw, BANNED!
(for newbies: shortposting is 3 lines and under, a good post is 4 lines or more)
*BE DETAILED in your app! I will not except apps with basically no work in them!
*To prove that you read this, change the color of one word in your app[/spoiler]
[spoiler=App]
(Please remove all from brackets)
Username:
RP Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Appearance: (A picture or a paragraph-long discription)
Faction: (Signer/Signer Ally, Dark Signer/Shadow Drone, Yliaster or Neutral)
Mark: (You know the drill, only if Signer/D. Signer)
Deck Type: (A breif discription of your deck, NO DECK LISTS!)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My App]
Username: MMSF (WILL SOON BE SSD AGAIN!)
RP Name: [color=red]Akarui Fudo[/color]
[spoiler=Bio] Akarui is a descendant of Yusei and Akiza. Jack Atlas and Carly are also somehow mixed in there too. He has a job at a Card Shop, he entered the tournament for two reasons. 1) To prove he was the best. 2) For the heck of it. When he was 12 he discovered the sign on his left arm. He still has no idea what it is, which brings up a third reason. 3) To find out about this strange mark on his left arm.[/spoiler]
Personality: Akarui is kind, yet he has a short temper. During duels he is very intense. He will do anything to protect a friend, even if it costs him his life.
[spoiler=Appearance] Akarui is quite tall for 14, he is 5"11. He has the hair of Yusei and the eyecolor of Akiza. With no marker. He somehow carries on the accent of Jack. But he has no traits of Carly. He wears a dark blue hoodie and ragged jeans. He wears three pendants, one that has the head of Stardust Dragon, another with the head of Red Dragon Archfiend, and the final with the head of Black Rose Dragon.[/spoiler]
Faction: Signer
Mark: Head of the Crimson Dragon
Deck Type: Metal; A deck made on instant Synchro Summons for quick victories.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Signers/D. Signers/Yliaster]
Yes you may make your own EBI or Yliaster, just tell me which one to replace.
[b]Signers[/b]
Head - SSD
Wings - Trimage
Front Claw - Supra
Hind Claw - Zextra
Tail - LRZ
[b]D. Signers[/b]
Giant - UnKewl
Hummingbird - LRZ
Snake - King Mew
Spider - Evil
Condor - Merciful Idiot
Whale - Psyduck
Kirin - Zextra
[b]Yliaster[/b]
Grannel - LRZ
Wisel - Evil
Skiel - Supra
(Let's add a few more Yliaster ;))
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Characters that I'd like to be made, but are optional]
1) A descendant of Jack and Carly
2) Some more Yliaster other then the main 3 (they won't be emperors)
3) Some Sector Security
4) A Kaiba (c'mon, we need 2 bring back the big-shots)
This is all I can remember for now, any recommendations I'll think about it and if I like it, I'll add it ;)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Reserve List][/spoiler]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username: Ser Warjacksworth
RP Name: Big Red Wan
Bio: The best Duel Monster's player that the United Korean Republic has ever produced, this chubby little champion is aiming to put his country at the forefront of the world stage and eat as many dogs as he can.
Personality: Fat. Asian. Kid. Eats dogs. Has his own mecha, based off Char's. You know Char, that guy from Gundam. It's pretty sweet. ;)
Appearance: [img]http://www.koreainsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fat-asian-kid.jpg[/img]
Faction: Neutral
Deck Type: Debris-Hime: Debris Dragon + Dandylion + Lonefire Blossom + Tytannial = SHENANIGANS!!

Username: Trimage
RP Name: Zero
[spoiler=Bio:]
Little is known about zero accept that he apparently knew Yusei and his gang which is surprising given the time. It is obvious that he has some connection to Yiliaster by looking at him but neither side is willing to say what it is. The most surprising thing is that even with that connection he is a signer. he entered the the tournament for unknown reasons but it seems his memories are fractured and even he doesn't know everything about himself.
[/spoiler]
Personality:
[spoiler=Appearance:]
Zero wears an outfit very similar to Placido, the main difference is he that he wears white jeans with it and doesn't have that weird crotch pace. He does not carry a sword but wears a mask with the same infinity symbol as the machine emperors on it. Underneath he has yellow eyes and while hair along with an ex shaped scar in the middle of his face between his eyes. His duel disk is the same kind as Lucciano and his duel runner is the same as Placido.
[/spoiler]
Mark: Wing
Deck Type: Morphtronic with Gadget Emperor and Power Tool Dragon Infinity (gadget emperor works like machine emperor only the parts are made out of Morphtronic cards.)

[spoiler=Wanna know who Zero used to be]
[spoiler=do you really want to know]
[spoiler=really really want to know]
[spoiler=if this isn't MMSF then you shouldn't keep reading]
[spoiler=if your not MMSF then you shouldn't be reading this]
[spoiler=so having a nice day]
[spoiler=you need patience to go this far]
[spoiler=trust me you don't want to keep going]
[spoiler=I'm warning you]
[spoiler=you really want to keep reading this???]
[spoiler=Okay you'll be disappointed]
[spoiler=I feel like a jerk now, and it makes me happy]
[spoiler=Haha its nothing I aint telling the secret]
[spoiler=wow you really went way to far for this]
Zero is Rua!!!!!!!!!!
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Legendary Reploid Zero' timestamp='1288016288' post='4735298']
I got dibs on Grannel and the Tail Birthmark. Is that alright with you?
[/quote]go right ahead

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1288017032' post='4735321']
If the Machine Emperors are involved, are they the OCG versions (one monster) or the anime (Core+ pieces)?Oh, and I want to reserve the Spider for now.
[/quote]Core + and reserved

[quote name='Ser Warjacksworth' timestamp='1288027513' post='4735516']
Username: Ser WarjacksworthRP Name: Big Red WanAge: 12Gender: MaleBio: The best Duel Monster's player that the United Korean Republic has ever produced, this chubby little champion is aiming to put his country at the forefront of the world stage and eat as many dogs as he can.Personality: Fat. Asian. Kid. Eats dogs. Has his own mecha, based off Char's. You know Char, that guy from Gundam. It's pretty sweet. ;) Appearance: [img]http://www.koreainsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fat-asian-kid.jpg[/img]Faction: NeutralDeck Type: Debris-Hime: Debris Dragon + Dandylion + Lonefire Blossom + Tytannial = SHENANIGANS!!
[/quote]I'm gonna kill ya on that one. REJECTED.

[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1288038893' post='4736241']
Username: TrimageRP Name: ZeroAge: [color=blue]???[/color]Gender: male[spoiler=Bio:]Little is known about zero accept that he apparently knew Yusei and his gang which is surprising given the time. It is obvious that he has some connection to Yiliaster by looking at him but neither side is willing to say what it is. The most surprising thing is that even with that connection he is a signer. he entered the the tournament for unknown reasons but it seems his memories are fractured and even he doesn't know everything about himself.[/spoiler]Personality:[spoiler=Appearance:]Zero wears an outfit very similar to Placido, the main difference is he that he wears white jeans with it and doesn't have that weird crotch pace. He does not carry a sword but wears a mask with the same infinity symbol as the machine emperors on it. Underneath he has yellow eyes and while hair along with an ex shaped scar in the middle of his face between his eyes. His duel disk is the same kind as Lucciano and his duel runner is the same as Placido.[/spoiler]Faction: SignerMark: WingDeck Type: Morphtronic with Gadget Emperor and Power Tool Dragon Infinity (gadget emperor works like machine emperor only the parts are made out of Morphtronic cards.)[spoiler=Wanna know who Zero used to be][spoiler=do you really want to know][spoiler=really really want to know][spoiler=if this isn't MMSF then you shouldn't keep reading][spoiler=if your not MMSF then you shouldn't be reading this][spoiler=so having a nice day][spoiler=you need patience to go this far][spoiler=trust me you don't want to keep going][spoiler=I'm warning you][spoiler=you really want to keep reading this???][spoiler=Okay you'll be disappointed][spoiler=I feel like a jerk now, and it makes me happy][spoiler=Haha its nothing I aint telling the secret][spoiler=wow you really went way to far for this]Zero is Rua!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/quote]everything is fine...... except Power Tool Dragon Infinity is what gets me....... give me some time to think about it, in the meantime i'll reserve the Wings 4 ya

[quote name='~Supra~' timestamp='1288050609' post='4737149']
Hey just want to get an oppinion from evil and LRZ, do you think we should name the emperors of Yliaster after the three members of the the three musketeers?
[/quote]

While interesting, I don't plan to and I don't really like the names of the Musketeers as it is. Already have the name of my Wisel character

Same here. I already named both of my characters, and you know what? I'll just post my apps now. SSD, if you want me to change something, then go ahead and say it.

Username: [color=red]L. R. Zero[/color]
RP Name: Strata Rirukai
Bio: Strata is a descendant of the many children that Crow took care of during his time. He inhereted Crow's passion for fighting, and ended up taking his role as a Signer (He only knew about Crow from the stories that his parents told him). He has "no bloody idea" what the mark on his left arm is, but he suspects it has something to do with Crow and his Dragon card (which he now possesses). He's good friends with Akarui Fudo, Yusei's descentdant.
Personality: He retains his passion for fighting simply by his own free will. He takes care of strays and orphans that don't have a home. He tries to give everybody he meets a feeling of purposes, even when their world seems to be void of it. He quickly goes to the aid of his friends, and values the bonds his friends give him over everything else. The only thing that stands next to it is his Black Feather Dragon card.
Appearance: He has the characteristic orange hair, and tends to wear a black shirt, black jeans, and a black jacket. His shirt always reads, in light grey "Duelist of Black Feathers". He also wears two small pendants: One which contains Black Feather Dragon, and the other, a small black feather.
Mark: Tail
Deck Type: What I like to call "Darkwings," a combo of the Dark Counterpart cards and Blackwings.

Username: L. R. Zero
RP Name: [color=blue]Sven[/color]
Bio: Sven was "sent by god" as he so says, to eliminate Neo Domino City by releasing the Arc Cradle, allowing him the power to eliminate the powers known as "Synchro Monsters". He had this envisionment ever since his... Previous years, and will stop at nothing to attain such powers. He wields Machine Emporer Grannel.
Personality: Sven is aggressive, and gets into fights often, usually settled by his sword (no deaths, of course). He always carries around a sword for his own protection, due to mass paranoia. That aspect... Well, he's seen the Signer Dragons a few times before, and how powerful they are (he hasn't actually dueled against a Signer... Yet...).
Appearance: Sven has spikey, white hair which barely reaches his neck. He carries around a large sword (Like Placido), and actually uses it (unlike Placido). He has, of course, a large, white cloak, and has the signature Infinity Eyepiece around his right eye.
Faction: Yliaster
Mark: None
Deck Type: Inverse Destruction Damage deck. Uses card like Gift Card, and cards that destroy monsters. Also, the Grannel pieces as well.

Okay, here's one of my apps.

(Upon seeing your Yliaster character's name, L.R. Zero, I'm amused. I swear this wasn't intentional)

[b]Username:[/b] evilfusion

[b]RP Name:[/b] Ven

[b]Age:[/b] 26

[b]Gender[/b]: Male

[b]Bio:[/b] Ven was an ordinary citizen until he was approached by Yliaster and given the opportunity to overcome the stagnant destiny that had begun to overwhelm the other people of the world. Because he was 'chosen' to supercede destiny, he has a sense of entitlement, a feeling worsened by his possession of one of the three Machine Emperors. He has come to consider himself the representative of mankind, regardless of whether that's true.

[b]Personality:[/b] Ven is soft spoken and calm, often serving as a mediator in disputes. However, he is quite vain and smug, believing himself to be more knowledgeable of circumstances and cleverer than others. Not much of a group schemer, he often takes it upon himself to make the plans and insist others follow it. If his ideas are met with resistance, he will adopt a soft, but condescending manner and suggest that someone find a better one, all while moving ahead as if unhindered. He has no qualms about sacrificing others for the sake of his plans or if it will somehow benefit himself.

[b]Appearance:[/b] Ven has pale silver hair that's kept neatly groomed and is dressed in a long gray hooded cloak, as opposed to the usual white. His eyes are an icy blue and he keeps a small device on his right wrist that unfolds into a duel disk, indicating he is, in fact, left handed. The Duel Disk utilizes the signature green-light field.

[b]Faction:[/b] [color="#FF8C00"]Yliaster[/color]

[b]Mark[/b]: N/A

[b]Deck Type: [/b]Wisel

Username: ~Supra~
RP Name: [color="#0000FF"]Max Dalton[/color]
[spoiler=Bio:]Max was born into a typical family living in the city. His father worked for a company that specializes in advance dueling technology and so had influenced Max to take up a hobby in dueling. Max found dueling to be a rather fun way to spend his time after school so Max would usually go to duel parks to partake in duels and improve his skills. Max was a pretty average dueling gaining both many victories and losses. However, Max didn't mind about losing, but rather to enjoy the thrill of the duel and to make a connection with those you duel with. Max has lived with that philosophy in his life all the way to the present. Today, Max is participating in the Tournament of the Stars in order to gain better knowledge in dueling and to discover the secrets behind his signer mark.[/spoiler]
Personality: Max is a mild-mannered, friendly, and caring individual who takes pride in enjoying dueling rather than winning or losing.
[spoiler=Appearance:][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/330e93n.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
Mark: Front Claw
Deck Type: Junk Revolution; the typical Junk Warrior, Junk Synchron, Turbo Warrior, ect.

Username: ~Supra~
RP Name: [color="#008000"]Rasgo[/color]
[spoiler=Bio:]Rasgo has a very mysterious and enigmatic past. Rasgo harbors deep hatred for synchro monsters and view them as abominations and so he wants to see to it that all of them are eliminated with the power of the Infinity Circuit and "God". Very little is known about Rasgo except for his intentions. However, it may be true that once Rasgo was a duelist who specialized in Synchro monsters. Rasgo wields Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity.[/spoiler]
Personality: Rasgo is a calm, cool, and collected person. He is always seen with a intimidating, arrogant, and eerie smirk that is rarely gone from his face. Rasgo is rather sarcastic and have anti-social behaviors. These bahaviors make him superficially charming, manipulative, a persistant liar, have lack of remorse or empathy, cruel, violate the bounderies of others, and the inability to tolerate boredom.
[spoiler=Appearance:]Rasgo appears as a young man with long, styled-back brown hair that reaches all the way to the middle of his back. He has one long strand of hair coming down from his forehead that reaches to almost the end of his nose. He is viewed by many as a rather handsome person. Rasgo has jade-colored eyes with his left eye being covered by his Infinity Eyepiece. He also has a bluish green gem on his forehead. Rasgo, attire-wise, wears a long white robe that reaches all the way down to almost his feet that is decorated by large yellow buttons, white trousers, long white and black boots, white gloves, and a large white cloak. All of these things make Rasgo's appearance very sleek and almost phantom-like.[/spoiler]
Faction: Yliaster
Mark: N/A
Deck Type: Infinity Mech; a special archetype created for Rasgo along with his Machin Emperor Skiel Infinity.

Archived